On Mr. Proper and Greasetea....

K

Kiss my (_._)

Well, what else can be said about this (these?) infamous character(s?). I have to admit, at first he (they?) were funny, but after months and months of the same "i shat on your mother's face" etc, it's gotten VERY OLD. The joke isn't funny anymore Mr. Proper/Greasetea!! It's tired and boring, just like your mom in bed.

This (these) character(s) need to come up with a new routine or die...one of the two. His (their) humor is spent, dried up, HAS BEEN, old with a sheer bore me to tearsness!!

I need a good laugh, not more of the same old same old boring jibberish from one (maybe two?) useless phucknuts!!

let's take a poll, pick: a) grease/proper suck, b) i love them! or c) don't care

> Well, what else can be said about this (these?) infamous
> character(s?). I have to admit, at first he (they?) were funny,
It never was funny. It was humilating and demeaning to everyone of intelligence who has ever posted here.
> This (these) character(s) need to come up with a new routine or
> die...one of the two.
I'd never wish death to anyone, but death to the characters they(he) created is a must. Maybe another message board would appreciate that kind of humor, but I seriously doubt it. My earnest prayer is that they(he) leave Morrissey. David should have evicted greasetea two years ago, but instead he seems to defend his right to be so obnoxious.
I took the habit in 1982, but that hasn't stopped me from enjoying good music and earthy humor. I've found the good music (in the form of Morrissey and the Smiths), but humor in the form of posts by those two (or one) is unbearable..

> It never was funny. It was humilating and demeaning to everyone
> of intelligence who has ever posted here.

I, for one, have never felt humiliated, nor demeaned, by anything greasetea has ever posted on this message board; his rants and raves were quite entertaining at times.

As for this Mr. Proper character, well, he's a non-issue to me because I don't think I've ever read anything he's posted. I see his 8 million posts and usually skip those threads entirely.

Maybe, if you do the same, you wouldn't be so worked-up about them.

It is hard to be offended by someone that single-minded... But still it is annoying! I might have fascist views, but I do believe Mr. Proper and the likes of him should be aborted at an early stage. Or at least given soma. This however, might be a view not supported by the common morrissey-fan.

Re: hey

> It is hard to be offended by someone that single-minded... But
> still it is annoying! I might have fascist views, but I do
> believe Mr. Proper and the likes of him should be aborted at an
> early stage. Or at least given soma. This however, might be a
> view not supported by the common morrissey-fan.

hey you... believe me, what you're saying is not new, you're not alone, cause lots of us feel the same, but for some reason, this guy is very popular in this message board, and he has some friends who keep him up, so STOP and give up.

Re: Give up to greasetea?

> hey you... believe me, what you're saying is not new, you're not
> alone, cause lots of us feel the same, but for some reason, this
> guy is very popular in this message board, and he has some
> friends who keep him up, so STOP and give up.

Did you really mean to say that?

He (they?) are so predictable too.

Any minute now, he/him will come back with a "i *u**ed your mother last night" or a "in dah hizzzzzzzzzeetty houzzzzzzze" or something else equally as boring. His act was funny at first, like two years ago (his first week or two on the scene) but it's still the same act. The same old boring, played out act. Why do you think Cats was cancelled on Broadway or the Phantom of the Opera in Toronto...because every act, upon repitition, grows extremely tired.

Change your act, Mr Proper/Greasetea or GET OFF THE STAGE!

> Well, what else can be said about this (these?) infamous
> character(s?). I have to admit, at first he (they?) were funny,
> but after months and months of the same "i shat on your
> mother's face" etc, it's gotten VERY OLD. The joke isn't
> funny anymore Mr. Proper/Greasetea!! It's tired and boring, just
> like your mom in bed.

> This (these) character(s) need to come up with a new routine or
> die...one of the two. His (their) humor is spent, dried up, HAS
> BEEN, old with a sheer bore me to tearsness!!

> I need a good laugh, not more of the same old same old boring
> jibberish from one (maybe two?) useless phucknuts!!

Re: let's take a poll, pick: a) grease/proper suck, b) i love them! or c) don't care

a) they suck dirty ass

Needa good laugh huh altar boy? try looking at yourself in the mirror nkaed. Better yet,try thinking of you having sex with someone other than yourself,Now isn't that funny? Listen,needled.ick,I can understand that you don't like us,but hey,the feelingz mutual. I alwayz say,if you can't take the heat,stay out of the kitchen. Can I help it If I've banged alot of mom'z? Can I help it that I"d like to bang your mom? Can I help it that your mom is a filthy,flobby,slobby whore? no. I do wanna phuck her. I will be here,until my demise(or until I catch AIDS or someother known disease). I'm not going away and I'm sure you're glad. Then why does you rdumb ass read our postz? Apparently,you must get a rize out of them as well,if not,you wouldn't respond to them right? So it just goez to show,as alwayz,Jackmutss like you are full of schit. You love the attention and the postz we give out. So don't act like your a cool guy or anything. Hey,if you want to have sex with the L.A. zoo animalz,that's none of my business. How much to bang your mom though? Before I do,can you tell her to atleast shave her face? it tickles my ballz? thanks. I hear your mom has a tattoo on her back that says"don't hold my ears back,I know what I'm doing?" I knew she was dirty.

Re: D) Love the 'Tea, Oblivious To Proper

The onlyu thing your oblivious to is common sense you flleb. I don't give a schit about you. Your crack I care about,cuz I'd like to hget in it,but you as a whole(is that ass or just a whole?),I couldn't care less about. I've been called worse by better people.

Re: let's take a poll, pick: a) grease/proper suck, b) i love them! or c) don't care

You really shouldn't say those things about your mom and sister. It's not easy admirtting something like that,so I applaud you for coming to grips with it. Kiss your mother with that Mouth?? I thought you were a better ass of a person,I'm glad I was wrong ding dong.

Re: He (they?) are so predictable too.

Thge only "boring" you know is your sex life or lack there of. Look at yourself,getting all worked up about me? I take that as the ultimate compliment that I am(as usual)getting under someone's nerves. It painz me to see just how dumb you moronz are though. You keep this whole thing going by your insistance of continuous post responses. So,common sense would tell me,that you are just as guilty for keeping my existence in here right? after all,you seem to think that your opinionz matter(which they didn't,come to think of it,did they ever?)? I think you're all jealous because we steal your thunder and keep this board interesting. You may have whatever thoughtz you's like about me,I could give a hoolie hoo lezz,but remember,by you simply responding to even 1 post of ourz,you inevitably keep it going

This is NOT Mr. Proper or Greasedtea. I KNOW!

This is a poor attempt at faking Mr Proper?Greasedtea.

> You really shouldn't say those things about your mom and sister.
> It's not easy admirtting something like that,so I applaud you
> for coming to grips with it. Kiss your mother with that Mouth??
> I thought you were a better ass of a person,I'm glad I was wrong
> ding dong.

Re: This is NOT Mr. Proper or Greasedtea. I KNOW!

But you are still a dirtbag taco n*****.

Now he's posing as a racist as well.

Watched him post as Mr. Proper and Greasedtea and Call me Sherlock. Now poses as a racist. Racism is illegal. And wrong. Be ashamed. As you should be.

> But you are still a dirtbag taco n*****.

Re: This is NOT Mr. Proper or Greasedtea. I KNOW!

Wow,what a way with wordz. Thatz pretty funny. Not as funny as those dumb azz knee high socks and cheapy cheap cheap nike nylon running shoes you mexi's seem to wear? what's with the skinhead hairdont too? I never understood why a person would want to look,act and talk like an uneducated drive by shooter. Also,don't forget about the classic radiahs jacket and those multi-colored bandanas you mexi-s seem to adorn,Yippy Kiyo yeah!

Re: Now he's posing as a racist as well.

I think you need to be ashamed of the way you look,jackalope. First off,I am not a racist,i think everyone needs a mexican to do their landscaping,wash their cars,whatever. It's bad enough you leave your country for here and then take up all of our good jobz homeycheese dip. But seriously,I do think your useful,s.ucking my dilznick maybe? watering my lawn? mowing my grass,all useless things. See,Im not racist,I think everyone should own one or three mexicans. Who else in this world can you get to cut your lawn for a buck??

Back
Top Bottom