OMG! So Fierce!

iamnicola

2wqv2iw.jpg

OK, not to be gross (but this is the Pigsty)....can someone fill me in on how you......uh.....take care of business when nature calls...going number 2 with nails like this?

OK, not to be gross (but this is the Pigsty)....can someone fill me in on how you......uh.....take care of business when nature calls...going number 2 with nails like this?
Donald probably wipes for her.

Donald probably wipes for her.

I think you are so flippin' funny, iamnicola. What I want to know is how you guys concluded she was fat?

i was really hoping this would be a thread about that morrissey jazz hands picture.

i would but i don'ts got the picture.

Here it is:

3157441091_c7f50107ac_o.jpg

"lalalalalalalala not noticing your jazz hands lalalalalalalalalalala"

That's what he's thinking in his brain. I know these things.

Here it is:

3157441091_c7f50107ac_o.jpg

"lalalalalalalala not noticing your jazz hands lalalalalalalalalalala"

That's what he's thinking in his brain. I know these things.
Sassy!!!

I mean I'm a total fatty and I don't have all of my nails done up like that. I think you're stereotyping. And my moz nail is repulsed when I wipe my ass but loves it when I clean up the front door if ya know what I mean.

3158383942_1f82109281_o.jpg

I mean I'm a total fatty and I don't have all of my nails done up like that. I think you're stereotyping. And my moz nail is repulsed when I wipe my ass but loves it when I clean up the front door if ya know what I mean.

3158383942_1f82109281_o.jpg
LOL!!! Amazing, gurl!!!

Oh disgusting. My friend said to me once, "You know, I never thought about it, but women don't have long toenails like they do fingernails. I guess that's because they'd have trouble wearing shoes. I just thought of that today." He's 34 and we had this discussion about a year ago. I guess you had to be there but it struck me as being the funniest thing I ever heard. Even if my toenails get long enough that one toe feels the other nail, I stop EVERYTHING and clip them. Blech, long toenail nightmares now.

Oh disgusting. My friend said to me once, "You know, I never thought about it, but women don't have long toenails like they do fingernails. I guess that's because they'd have trouble wearing shoes. I just thought of that today." He's 34 and we had this discussion about a year ago. I guess you had to be there but it struck me as being the funniest thing I ever heard. Even if my toenails get long enough that one toe feels the other nail, I stop EVERYTHING and clip them. Blech, long toenail nightmares now.
lol

I like my toenails nice and trimmed.

Tags
fat sexless bitch handjob mah nailz omg nailz omg yr an airhead shredded beef curtains vachina torn up wolverine!! snikt! snikt!
Back
Top Bottom