omg Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant!

mell

loves moz
umm sorry, I'm really grossed out!!!

(that's Britney's 16 yr old younger sis for those of you that don't know. I know nobody cares, but I'm shocked.)

Last edited:
I thought it was Britney's mother, to be honest.
Very interesting. It must have been the big sistah influence.

Yes, Britney's younger sis is the star of a show for kids/teens on Nickelodeon. Wholesome family entertainment really is a thing of the past.

9088~Trailer-Park-Trash-Posters.jpg

My latest read.... oops... wrong thread.

HAHAHAHA
stupid girl.....

No, I take that back..STUPID MOTHER....First she throws Brit-Brit into the fire when she was young, doesn't seem to help her lately with her issues and now lets her 16 shack up with a 19 year old...
stupid skag...

Well look at the bright side. We know that the kid will be in no danger of being improperly fastened with a seatbelt in a car since Jamie is too young to drive. On top of that I think the whole experience will be cute for Brittney's and Jamie's kids. The cousins can be neglected together.

Aside: I am so going to hell.

They should all be fed to alligators. Make a Pepsi commercial out of it and play it during the Super Bowl.

They should all be fed to alligators. Make a Pepsi commercial out of it and play it during the Super Bowl.

I'd watch that. I was just about to go to bed... then I saw that you logged on. Now I have someone to be sarcastic with since NRITH took the night off.

I'd watch that. I was just about to go to bed... then I saw that you logged on. Now I have someone to be sarcastic with since NRITH took the night off.

Hey Buzzetta, I went to the store. Yeah, I guess NRITH thinks he can slack now that he has made the 4,000 mark!

I put in average age to marry 1850, just picking that date at random.

73n1uhe.png

The story we see here is that in 1890 men waited until the relatively old age of 26.1 years before getting married -- perhaps representing the time at which they could acquire some land and support a family, and they married substantially younger women -- 22 years old on average. Over time, growing prosperity led the first marriage age for men to drop steadily and substantially to 22.8 in both the 1950 and 1960 snapshots. At the same time, women's age at first marriage declined steadily and slightly to 20.3, giving us the "traditional" (i.e., postwar) family.

At this point, the trends reverse and average age at first marriage rises steadily. By 1980, women are getting married at the 1890 age again, though men are still getting married younger than their 1890s counterparts. By 1990, however, 1890 marriage ages are back in style for men, and women are getting married later than their 1890s counterparts. By 2000, at 26.8 men are getting married slightly later than they did back in the way, but women at 25.1 years old are now getting married way than either midcentury or late 19th century women. From 2000-2003, ages continue to creep upwards for both genders, and after that I have no data.

This is not what I thought. Somehow I thought that people used to marry at a younger age. I guess in the 1950's and 1960's they did.

Back
Top Bottom