OMG is anyone watching Naked Us?

S

Spongebob

BBC1 now. Some freak is giving up his life as a religion teacher & wants to be a rock star. He has recorded a demo & someone at the studio heard it & he has been called back to record more stuff with some guy who produces Whitney Houston, Tina Turner etc. He sang (very badly) Heaven knows I'm miserable now and the producer fella said 'well the song is whatever, but I really love your voice'. The song is WHATEVER??!!?? what is going on? It is a documentary as well!

Did you notice that the song he dplayed at the start was a rocked out version of Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now???
I had to change the channel

> Did you notice that the song he dplayed at the start was a rocked out
> version of Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now???
> I had to change the channel

Oh it was dire! He kept going on about writing his own stuff & that was the only song he sung as if he was trying to pass it off as his in front of that producer who was clearly unimpressed by it! As if no-one is going to notice on national TV. He'll probably be on TOTP next week - didnt see the end I couldnt stand it anymore.

DID you notice that the song he played at the start on his gee-tar was a "rocked out" version of Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now???
I had to change the channel for that bit..

we did exactly the same, I thought I know that song vaguely then I felt sick.

> DID you notice that the song he played at the start on his gee-tar was a
> "rocked out" version of Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now???
> I had to change the channel for that bit..