omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedfreaks ball

psychobilly member
i didnt bother to register as i thought all my details may be directed straight to north korea after reading the 1st page!
is this place for real?

i didnt bother to register as i thought all my details may be directed straight to north korea after reading the 1st page!
is this place for real?

Are you attempting to troll or are you just under the impression that you may be clever?

godzillaowned6fu.gif

I registered :D

The people do seem "nice" there, the trouble is "nice" can be a nightmare. Also, there is a slight tendency to be somewhat self righteous on there.
For instance someone was saying they didn't think it was correct to talk about the David T incident when someone mentioned it.... I thought oh, brother this is a nightmare in the other direction.

I imagine a group of people sipping tea with their pinky fingers extended. I will see for myself in due time.

The people do seem "nice" there, the trouble is "nice" can be a nightmare. Also, there is a slight tendency to be somewhat self righteous on there.
For instance someone was saying they didn't think it was correct to talk about the David T incident when someone mentioned it.... I thought oh, brother this is a nightmare in the other direction.

That's a great line...I'm going to have to remember that one.

I imagine a group of people sipping tea with their pinky fingers extended. I will see for myself in due time.

Great! You figured out how to combine your two ambitions, troll and ass-kisser! Awesome.

Great! You figured out how to combine your two ambitions, troll and ass-kisser! Awesome.

I still heart you.

Update: Scarlet Iblis scares me no matter what forum she is on.

I still heart you.

Update: Scarlet Iblis scares me no matter what forum she is on.

Yes, Scarlet is allowed to run free and Quiffaa continually kisses her own ass. This place is a cesspool often but I find it easier to wade through honest vileness to pick up the latest news than it is to breathe through the insufferable smarminess over there.

*sigh*

More like a bunch of old maids who are clinging to the prospect that 'You're The One For Me, Fatty' was about them...

More like a bunch of old maids who are clinging to the prospect that 'You're The One For Me, Fatty' was about them...

LOL - probably. That song always made me uncomfortable.
True story - I was in Bradford at the aftershow, trying to buy a drink for a friend. One bartender, like 20 people in line. This bitch puts her arm to the bar just like someone claiming a spot on the barrier after I'd been standing there patiently for like 15 minutes waiting to order a drink, again, not for me, for a friend. She grips the bar, pushing me to the side. I'm thinking, "who is this pushy bitch?"
Turns out it was Quiffaa! Pushy bitch online, pushy bitch in real life.
I was not impressed.

LOL - probably. That song always made me uncomfortable.
True story - I was in Bradford at the aftershow, trying to buy a drink for a friend. One bartender, like 20 people in line. This bitch puts her arm to the bar just like someone claiming a spot on the barrier after I'd been standing there patiently for like 15 minutes waiting to order a drink, again, not for me, for a friend. She grips the bar, pushing me to the side. I'm thinking, "who is this pushy bitch?"
Turns out it was Quiffaa! Pushy bitch online, pushy bitch in real life.
I was not impressed.

Queefa.

Ha - I would have loved to have seen that.

It actually wasn't that pleasant visually.

(disclaimer - not saying that I am, lest anyone jumps in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom