omg i have just visited all u need is moz -scary stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: scared venomspouters

Going on there is like watching an episode of "The Golden Girls" in which they decide to have a circle jerk party.

I just had a look and there was thread about davidt. Odd how Quiffaa wants to separate these fan sites & desire to be 'better' but continues to let her users whine about solo. The only people i see on there that have any sense in it all is someone called Julie.

The only people i see on there that have any sense in it all is someone called Julie.

Julie in a Coma? Yes.

Je Suis Julie? No.

The 2nd name. She should run that site & not Quiffaa.

I think she kind of does already. I'd trust her more than Quiffaa to run the site but she reminds me of one of those people who if you bring up an unpleasant topic of discussion she'd turn her head and not give you eye contact and pretend the discussion wasn't happening. But she does have sanity and sereneness going for her which I think Quiffaa is kind of lacking.

I think she kind of does already. I'd trust her more than Quiffaa to run the site but she reminds me of one of those people who if you bring up an unpleasant topic of discussion she'd turn her head and not give you eye contact and pretend the discussion wasn't happening. But she does have sanity and sereneness going for her which I think Quiffaa is kind of lacking.

yeah...Quiffaa has the poison pellets by the looks of it really.

Q is of the type who gives the appearance of niceness publicly online, but privately online and in real life is quite the reverse.

THat's whats so unsettling about the site that is supposed to be so positive and happy and lalalalalala! Underneath is a side darker than the dumbest troll here could hope to muster.

Me? It wasn't me.

I think its beyond a doubt now that I wasnt there and talked with troubleluvsme - and the story of notmenotI is wrong a nd a fabricated lie try to demean me.

Wonder if those who called me a liar/pretend to know me and my character will ask for forgiveness now.

Kyle you know that JJ was banned before you were (his ban was lifted because I forgave him)

There is a thread on AYNIM about the newsstory that the -solo -admin got evicted, originally to check if it is a rumour. If I had suppressed the story I`d been called a censor , now its sth else - I dont care. I did not comment on this (as in give my opinion)
Have a look on the threads about this incident on both sites and if you doint see differences you seriously need better glasses.

THat's whats so unsettling about the site that is supposed to be so positive and happy and lalalalalala! Underneath is a side darker than the dumbest troll here could hope to muster.

That whole place feels like it is run by THIS chick:

normal_umbridge~2.jpg

I think its beyond a doubt now that I wasnt there and talked with troubleluvsme - and the story of notmenotI is wrong a nd a fabricated lie try to demean me.

Wonder if those who called me a liar/pretend to know me and my character will ask for forgiveness now.

Kyle you know that JJ was banned before you were (his ban was lifted because I forgave him)

There is a thread on AYNIM about the newsstory that the -solo -admin got evicted, originally to check if it is a rumour. If I had suppressed the story I`d been called a censor , now its sth else - I dont care. I did not comment on this (as in give my opinion)
Have a look on the threads about this incident on both sites and if you doint see differences you seriously need better glasses.

You were in Bradford and York and are using a case of mistaken identity on the part of not_me_not_ thinking they saw troubleluvsme to try and cover-up your lies. You were seen at both gigs and your behavior in line-jumping and pushing your way and trying to force yourself to the barrier in front of people who had been waiting in line all day is repugnant. Sweetness and light online doesn't change any of that.

Exactly. Goinghome posted a snippet of the Billboard article the other day and linked the rest of the article. Quiffaa either edited or made and amendment in a later post quoting the entire article, the reason because she doesn't want people to leave the site. :straightface: It's control. If she could she'd keep Morrissey in a cage to be ogled and cooed at in a controlled enviornment. THis is the site people are running to and praising after MOrrissey wears a f*** solo shirt? Creepy and dark. I get Je Suis Julie's desire to have a site that doesn't have negativity and keeps it positive, but Quiffaa's control of articles and constant marketing of her happy site is part of a plan that she probably doesn't even know she's a puppet of. Although she just writes she forgave JJ after banning him. Jesus complex too, anyone? :crazy:

Last edited:
Exactly. Goinghome posted a snippet of the Billboard article the other day and linked the rest of the article. Quiffaa either edited or made and amendment in a later post quoting the entire article, the reason because she doesn't want people to leave the site. :straightface: It's control. If she could she'd keep Morrissey in a cage to be ogled and cooed at in a controlled enviornment. THis is the site people are running to and praising after MOrrissey wears a f*** solo shirt? Creepy and dark. I get Je Suis Julie's desire to have a site that doesn't have negativity and keeps it positive, but Quiffaa's control of articles and constant marketing of her happy site is part of a plan that she probably doesn't even know she's a puppet of. Although she just writes she forgave JJ after banning him. Jesus complex too, anyone? :crazy:

If that's the case, she needs to give me one of those loaves of bread that feeds 5,000...cause I'm hungry.

After people clear misunderstandings etc people are sorry , the other people forgive as in "accept the apology" . Its a plain english word not only for Jesus and Morrissey to use.
Constant marketing?
I came here because you dissed me here

Some people actually do like to have the article there on site.
Btw you do realise that people open several tabs to view stuff parallel ancd come and go to a site? Or do you sit chained to your chair with your hands bound while youare on AYNIM? So dont post such stupid vile stuff.
If you need a demon for your day or nightly comfort please find someone else as I`m not available.

After people clear misunderstandings etc people are sorry , the other people forgive as in "accept the apology" . Its a plain english word not only for Jesus and Morrissey to use.
Constant marketing?
I came here because you dissed me here

Some people actually do like to have the article there on site.
Btw you do realise that people open several tabs to view stuff parallel ancd come and go to a site? Or do you sit chained to your chair with your hands bound while youare on AYNIM? So dont post such stupid vile stuff.
If you need a demon for your day or nightly comfort please find someone else as I`m not available.

Oh, you've made yourself pleanty available and I'm watching you.

So after your first claim was a lie, then you changed the location and were still lying now you are so desperate to make up sth that you now opt for sth else
- do you really think I would reply to your ever increasing claims without substance and lies with detailed info about where I was and what I did? I wonder what megalomaniac stuff you dream about at night because what you dream of at daytime is obvious

Scary Geezer scares me. Don't be scary. :(

:D

I watch "cosmic" stuff, I don't have my cronies parked outside her flat taking pictures or anything, I watch the spirit that reveals itself within her. Morrissey his whole life has been the target of a cosmic bully and I see that he;s deeply enmeshed in a trick at the moment, her site is a portion of that trick. Look at these events:

1. Morrissey calls the Chinese a sub species.
2. Morrissey decides to make his distate for this site known public by wearing a f*** solo shirt.
3. Morrissey ejects an Asian man from his gigs despite being a longtime fan.
4. During the shitstorm of disgust, one site is constantly marketed as the happy alternative run by German stock Quiffaa and her happy gang of emoticons and picture words to distract from the general caging of Morrissey's spirit.
5. Morrissey releases a love song to Scandinavia.

Do I think Morrissey is a racist? No way. In fact all these little decisions he;s made were probably influenced by unrelated things, at other people;s request, by the counsel of people who the devil is being the puppetmaster of. I'm sure he GENUINELY wanted to sing his love song in the country where he;s singing to, but the timing is PERFECT to cast doubt as to his intentions, intentions I reitterate do not exist in Morrissey;s brain. But the net result is that devil is trying to cast Morrissey as a racist, it's his oldest most stupidest trick and these little mistakes on Morrissey;s part are snowballing into a what could be a media nightmare.

So I have my eye on the spirit that is tricking Morrissey and his fans. That is all. I am harmless IRL. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom