OMG Courtney Love is so thin

D

Dave

35d6loz.jpg

Looks like she has more anorexia than Mary, Kate, and Ashley!

Health fears for painfully thin Courtney Love

Ghostly pale and painfully thin, rock chick Courtney Love shows the dramatic transformation that has sparked fears over her health.

The once curvaceous 44-year-old singer is barely recognisable as she steps from a cab in New York.

With her pencil-thin legs encased in skinny jeans and stick-like arms poking from a baggy T-shirt, Courtney's latest style is a far cry from her glamorous days as the wife of the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.

She also appears to have swapped her usual red lips for a make-up free look, complete with scraped-back hair and geeky specs.

One shocked onlooker said: "She used to be a beautiful woman - big on glamour and curves.

"But she's lost a lot of weight and seems so scrawny. And she's clearly dispensed with cosmetics. She just doesn't look well."

Former wild-child Courtney, who has a daughter Frances Bean, 16, is going back to her grunge roots by re-forming her band, Hole. They are due to release a new album later this year.

In April, it emerged she plans to sue financial advisers, claiming they looted Kurt's multi-million pound estate after he shot himself in 1994.

I hope she doesn't wither away and die soon.

Re: OMG COURTNEY LOVE is SO THIN!

OMG! What?

35d6loz.jpg

Ghostly pale and painfully thin, rock chick Courtney Love shows the dramatic transformation that has sparked fears over her health.

The once curvaceous 44-year-old singer is barely recognisable as she steps from a cab in New York.

With her pencil-thin legs encased in skinny jeans and stick-like arms poking from a baggy T-shirt, Courtney's latest style is a far cry from her glamorous days as the wife of the late Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain.

She also appears to have swapped her usual red lips for a make-up free look, complete with scraped-back hair and geeky specs.

One shocked onlooker said: "She used to be a beautiful woman - big on glamour and curves.

"But she's lost a lot of weight and seems so scrawny. And she's clearly dispensed with cosmetics. She just doesn't look well."

Former wild-child Courtney, who has a daughter Frances Bean, 16, is going back to her grunge roots by re-forming her band, Hole. They are due to release a new album later this year.

In April, it emerged she plans to sue financial advisers, claiming they looted Kurt's multi-million pound estate after he shot himself in 1994.

OMG! She doesn't even REMOTELY look like she used to! WTF happened to her? She's so damned skinny. Someone throw her a pork chop! Even her hair looks like crap.

Very sad to see, she's obviously in a bad place right now. :(
I'll believe the new Hole album when I see it too, I've had those demos from the alleged tequila & tampons album for about three years now.
I wish someone could look after her.

It's always sad to see someone on a downward spiral. :(

I really like her music.

It's always sad to see someone on a downward spiral. :(

I really like her music.

She's highly underated as a musician and lyricist and she could have been a great actress too if she hadn't pissed it up the wall.
Still; she's a survivor.

She's highly underated as a musician and lyricist and she could have been a great actress too if she hadn't pissed it up the wall.
Still; she's a survivor.

I agree. I haven't heard a lot of her music but from what I've heard I think she is very talented. It's a shame people just think of her as Kurt Cobain's wife.

I agree. I haven't heard a lot of her music but from what I've heard I think she is very talented. It's a shame people just think of her as Kurt Cobain's wife.

I think that's one of the nicest things they think about her, to be honest.
But I love the fact she is a loose cannon. And I love the fact she carried on, even after he gave up.

35d6loz.jpg

She just looks horrible. She f***ed up her hair too. I'd NEVER think she was Courtney Love as she stepped out of the taxi. She looked fine before she had all of that plastic surgery. She even did something awful to her teeth. She was looking more like Donnatella Versace -overly colored hair, etc. Now she looks just plain ill. :sick: I feel sorry for her daughter.
I also think that Kurt was murdered. But that's another story.

Back
Top Bottom