Old shite

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber
Just rummaging through some old hard drives, found all manner of stuff I'd forgotten I had, including some unreleased Boz demos, rare versions of alll manner of stuff, and pics galore. Will have a closer look and see if there's anything I can post up. In the meantime, here's a pic from Spurn Point, probably about 2003, where EDILS is interpreted pictorially.

jIAqr0B.jpg

P.

Mine is 29 minutes. I gotta work though, I only got past the random edits to the stage waiting for the band to run on.

Your 28 and a half minutes of Live in Sao Paolo have been available for a long time, so have the 50 seconds of South With Morrissey.
The question remains, where is the rest?

Go vegetarian and you get the rest.

Your 28 and a half minutes of Live in Sao Paolo have been available for a long time, so have the 50 seconds of South With Morrissey.
The question remains, where is the rest?

Did you watch every minute? It was so hacked up I figured they did creative editing and gave more than a few seconds.

- - - Updated - - -

Who? Me? This is my 30th year without meat!

P.

Twenty years longer than me. :bow:

Did you watch every minute? It was so hacked up I figured they did creative editing and gave more than a few seconds.

No I didn't, I watched the beginning and was disappointed to find that after the first 50 seconds it turned onto footage of the Sao Paulo gig, which has been available for ages.

I still have the business card of the videographer who shot the entire (chaotic) 1997 Key West gig. I'll post his info if anyone wants to try to find him (and hopefully spread the video to the masses). [Side Note: I meant to phone him, but after that part of the tour, I was scrambling to finance/coordinate the second part of the tour. The business card only recently surfaced when I discovered a crate of old tour merch.]

Someone I met at Pomona 2009 has a VHS copy in storage of the first show from the 2002 show from Phoenix..which was the first time Moz did Please Please Please and only time in the heavier Muse vein (audio of this freely circulates). He was a Solo board member and I reached out to him but stopped hearing back..

Back
Top Bottom