Old, New Batman trailers side by side in awesomeness.

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
yeah, it was. I'm so happy with the new batmans. cant say that for everything that comes out redone!

If anything it shows why the first two Batmans under Tim Burtons direction were so good. Burton produced the third one with Kilmer and even that one was not as bad as Bat Nipples the Fourth. Rumor has it that even today Clooney will refund the money of anyone he meets that paid to see that movie.

If anything it shows why the first two Batmans under Tim Burtons direction were so good. Burton produced the third one with Kilmer and even that one was not as bad as Bat Nipples the Fourth. Rumor has it that even today Clooney will refund the money of anyone he meets that paid to see that movie.

If I see him, I'm asking for $2, because that was probably how much it was to rent it when I was like 10.

Tim Burton is a great director but I didn't like his works with Batman. I think Christopher Nolan was better in directing the Batman movies.

Tim Burton is a great director but I didn't like his works with Batman. I think Christopher Nolan was better in directing the Batman movies.

I agree. However you can do a lot more with film now, even though its only been 15+ years, so Nolan has a clear advantage.

Back
Top Bottom