Morrissey Central "Oh Sigh" - link to Der Spiegel fraudulent journalist Claas Relotius

Oh Sigh - Morrissey Central
December 20, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/der-spie...trated-years-long-134139746.html?guccounter=1

Germany: Der Spiegel says star reporter made up material - Yahoo

Excerpt:

BERLIN (AP) — An award-winning journalist who worked for Der Spiegel, one of Germany's leading news outlets, has left the weekly magazine after evidence emerged that he committed journalistic fraud "on a grand scale" over a number of years, the publication said Wednesday.

Spiegel published a lengthy report on its website after conducting an initial internal probe of the work of Claas Relotius, a 33-year-old staff writer known for vivid investigative stories. The magazine said Relotius resigned Monday after admitting some of his articles included made-up material from interviews that never happened.

The Hamburg-based magazine said Relotius contributed almost to 60 articles published in print or online since 2011, first as a freelance writer before being hired full-time last year. The reporter previously worked for other German and Swiss publications and won numerous awards, including CNN Journalist of the Year in 2014.

Spiegel said Relotius acknowledged fabricating parts of at least 14 stories, including a piece about an American woman who he said volunteered to witness the executions of death row inmates, such as one in Texas at the beginning of the year.

Relotius didn't immediately respond to an emailed request for comment.

The case, which is still being investigated, "marks a low point in the 70-year history of Der Spiegel," the magazine said.

Recall the Morrissey interview in Der Spiegel in Nov. 2017 in which Morrissey denied saying some of the things printed, later refuted when the journalist Juliane Liebert released the audio file of the interview. It's unclear how the journalist Claas Relotius relates to Morrissey other than the Der Speigel link.

Related items:

Last edited:
Not many here get this amazing humor deep knowledge of LA culture and the mix up of modern American youth culture and tradional english farting. Please keep these real life observations coming me loves it!

Reckon please m8. Reckon don't you a lots know that lil' Sammy writes the "messages from Morrissey". Uncle Steve has no fa fek'ell idea what lil' Sammy is doing and doesn't give a shit what some nazi newspaper said about him again. The only thing Uncle Steve is worried about now is finding those Italian cookies Aunt Nancy told him to get at the Calabasas Costco for Christmas Eve inn n nnn n nnn n n n n din't in n n n it.

He is refering to a traditonal narrow minded but popular view ie regarding everything German as ‘nazi’. Its an uneducated viewpoint that’s the irony.

Please replace ‘nazi’ with ‘marxism’ - the Der Spiegel is left wing,...like Hitler was

I’m not saying the ‘Der Spiegel’ Interview was rigged. But here is an example from 2016 that shows what is possible nowadays...

So be careful when watching or listening the news... ;-)

Right - you see, what you did there, is write a list, you thick shit. Now try again with source material. Clearly you didn't make this up, so list them again with source material and I'll tell you what's true and what isn't. Off you go.

By the way at least 4 of those are true, and two are open to interpretation. You are monumentally thick.

f*** you. No one needs you to tell them "what's true and what isn't."

I asked for reference material. You brought none. I know stuff you do not. Why don't you shut your stupid mouth?

I am right. I know I am.
Symptoms of dementia
If you or your loved one is experiencing memory problems, don’t immediately conclude that it’s dementia. A person needs to have at least two types of impairment that significantly interfere with everyday life to receive a dementia diagnosis.
In addition to difficulty remembering, the person may also experience impairments in:
language
communication
focus
reasoning
1. Subtle short-term memory changes
Trouble with memory can be an early symptom of dementia. The changes are often subtle and tend to involve short-term memory. An older person may be able to remember events that took place years ago but not what they had for breakfast.
Other symptoms of changes in short-term memory include forgetting where they left an item, struggling to remember why they entered a particular room, or forgetting what they were supposed to do on any given day.
2. Difficulty finding the right words
Another early symptom of dementia is struggling to communicate thoughts. A person with dementia may have difficulty explaining something or finding the right words to express themselves. Having a conversation with a person who has dementia can be difficult, and it may take longer than usual to conclude.
3. Changes in mood
A change in mood is also common with dementia. If you have dementia, it isn’t always easy to recognize this in yourself, but you may notice this change in someone else. Depression, for instance, is typical of early dementia.
Along with mood changes, you might also see a shift in personality. One typical type of personality change seen with dementia is a shift from being shy to outgoing. This is because the condition often affects judgment.
4. Apathy
Apathy, or listlessness, commonly occurs in early dementia. A person with symptoms could lose interest in hobbies or activities. They may not want to go out anymore or do anything fun. They may lose interest in spending time with friends and family, and they may seem emotionally flat.
5. Difficulty completing normal tasks
A subtle shift in the ability to complete normal tasks may indicate that someone has early dementia. This usually starts with difficulty doing more complex tasks like balancing a checkbook or playing games that have a lot of rules.
Along with the struggle to complete familiar tasks, they may struggle to learn how to do new things or follow new routines.
6. Confusion
Someone in the early stages of dementia may often become confused. When memory, thinking, or judgment lapses, confusion may arise as they can no longer remember faces, find the right words, or interact with people normally.
Confusion can occur for a number of reasons and apply to different situations. For example, they may misplace their car keys, forget what comes next in the day, or have difficulty remembering someone they’ve met before.
7. Difficulty following storylines
Difficulty following storylines may occur due to early dementia. This is a classic early symptom.
Just as finding and using the right words becomes difficult, people with dementia sometimes forget the meanings of words they hear or struggle to follow along with conversations or TV programs.
8. A failing sense of direction
The sense of direction and spatial orientation commonly starts to deteriorate with the onset of dementia. This can mean not recognizing once-familiar landmarks and forgetting regularly used directions. It also becomes more difficult to follow a series of directions and step-by-step instructions.
9. Being repetitive
Repetition is common in dementia because of memory loss and general behavioral changes. The person may repeat daily tasks, such as shaving, or they may collect items obsessively.
They also may repeat the same questions in a conversation after they’ve been answered.
10. Struggling to adapt to change
For someone in the early stages of dementia, the experience can cause fear. Suddenly, they can’t remember people they know or follow what others are saying. They can’t remember why they went to the store, and they get lost on the way home.
Because of this, they might crave routine and be afraid to try new experiences. Difficulty adapting to change is also a typical symptom of early dementia.

Let's go down the list.
1. Subtle short-term memory changes
Not sure about this one. Data inconclusive.
2. Difficulty finding the right words
Check! Makes up bizarre phrases that you hope pass for clever insults.
3. Changes in mood
Check! You're off the charts on this one.
4. Apathy
Check!
"may not want to go out anymore or do anything fun"
5. Difficulty completing normal tasks
Inconclusive.
6. Confusion
Inconclusive.
7. Difficulty following storylines
Inconclusive.
8. A failing sense of direction
Inconclusive.
9. Being repetitive
Check!!!
10. Struggling to adapt to change
Check!!!

So 5/10 on the checklist based on the behavior you exhibit on this website. You need to see a doctor. The sooner you treat this the better your potential outcome.

Skinny i met you prior to Morrisseys 50 th at the Apollo and we had a drink together. You were very excited as you had heard that Jonny Marr had been spotted earlier running through customs in Manchester airport carrying a guitar case. I was also excited about it when you told me (realised when he came on stage to this charming man played by bottom of the class Jessie that this was never going to happen
). I thought you were a fellow Smiths disciple who had been there from day 1 or 2 which from your previous posts have always rung true. What the F **** is going on with you now ? Morrissey has always been the same saying shit but we know deep down who he is. I sometimes feel he represents me and what i ve gone through all this time and in some ways i think i could have been Morrissey but for the voice. Get a grip lad. If you are on medication get it either upped or changed to something that helps. The way you re going makes me worry that you re going to be the next Mark Chapman (normally my posts are trying to be jovial but i mean this 100 %). Take care of yourself Skinny.

Last edited:
Like your Moz was dating Mike source material?

"BOZ LEAVES THE BAND TWO YEARS AGO"
that can be the first headline for the new DER SPIEGEL FAKE NEWS Extraordinaire: Skinny. Surface can be Jimmy Olsen.:lbf:

Well, if you think 4 of these are true you are indeed mentally ill, the evidence of which has been made very public on these pages the last few years.

You have turned from being this site’s nicest guy to being it’s biggest troll, a very sad thing for everyone to witness.
But I still wish you well, I’m sure a diagnoses will be found sooner or later.
Why is it that when someone states an opinion, backed with facts, they get called that cliche' of all cliche's, a "troll?"

Last edited:
Why do you still come to this page?

Why is he sighing? Is it because it's bringing back embarrassing memories of being called out for lying? Like, when he claimed he never said all that stuff about Kevin Spacey and rape and immigration and whatnot, then dared them to release the audio? We share your pain, Moz. Believe me, we were probably cringing almost as much as you.

List the lies. Go on. We can discuss them.
Well, how about, would Mike Joyce ever shag Morrissey? Has Mike Joyce ever shagged Morrissey? Thats not some inconsequential white lie. That is what we call a huge giant lie with a capital douche. Caught redfaced. You made the baby Jesus and numerous others weep. On Christmas!

Why is it when someone states an opinion, backed with facts,:rolleyes: gets called that cliche' of all cliche's, a "troll?"

Opinion based on their observer bias.

:cool:

Why do you still come to this page?
This is a fan site and she's a fan, presumably just like you. However, she's critical when she sees fit, presumably unlike you. These aren't contradictory. It's possible to love someone and still point out when they do something you think is wrong.

Not bothered about what Morrissey did or didn't say, but this seems a bit like clutching at straws. There are bad eggs in all establishments. It's like me saying, that Nottingham City transport is crap bus service because a driver once went through a red light. Although, reading the article again, this was repeated journalistic fraud over many years so my analogy was a rubbish one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny i met you prior to Morrisseys 50 th at the Apollo and we had a drink together. You were very excited as you had heard that Jonny Marr had been spotted earlier running through customs in Manchester airport carrying a guitar case. I was also excited about it when you told me (realised when he came on stage to this charming man played by bottom of the class Jessie that this was never going to happen
). I thought you were a fellow Smiths disciple who had been there from day 1 or 2 which from your previous posts have always rung true. What the F **** is going on with you now ? Morrissey has always been the same saying shit but we know deep down who he is. I sometimes feel he represents me and what i ve gone through all this time and in some ways i think i could have been Morrissey but for the voice. Get a grip lad. If you are on medication get it either upped or changed to something that helps. The way you re going makes me worry that you re going to be the next Mark Chapman (normally my posts are trying to be jovial but i mean this 100 %). Take care of yourself Skinny.

I despise racists, hypocrites and bigots, and will always call them out. And those who brainlessly, without a second thought, support racists, hypocrites and bigots. It's as simple as that.

Merry Yule to you too.

Last edited:
W
When I watched the CCTV of the alleged TSA frisking I couldn't see Moz at all just some old women wearing a nighty.
wow you really should be on tv,your comedic talent is wasted on here.

what people are missing here with the airport incident is that it wasn't M who said he had been sexually molested. it was the two people who were assigned to take him through the airport,think they were BA employees,they were the ones who told him to make a complaint and morrisssey said whats the point.

I despise racists, hypocrites and bigots, and will always call them out. And those who brainlessly, without a second thought, support racists, hypocrites and bigots. It's as simple as that.

Merry Yule to you too.

Brilliant! Keep 'em coming, you absolute lunatic. Comedy gold! You actually think that what you say on here carries some weight, don't you? You are a laughing stock and an imbecile...never stop posting, it gets me through the day.

"I know things"...what a massive, massive twat you have become. You have children for Christ's sake...don't you think that they might be embarrassed by your mentalist ramblings?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom