Morrissey Central "Oh Sigh" - link to Der Spiegel fraudulent journalist Claas Relotius

Oh Sigh - Morrissey Central
December 20, 2018

https://www.yahoo.com/news/der-spie...trated-years-long-134139746.html?guccounter=1

Germany: Der Spiegel says star reporter made up material - Yahoo

Excerpt:

BERLIN (AP) — An award-winning journalist who worked for Der Spiegel, one of Germany's leading news outlets, has left the weekly magazine after evidence emerged that he committed journalistic fraud "on a grand scale" over a number of years, the publication said Wednesday.

Spiegel published a lengthy report on its website after conducting an initial internal probe of the work of Claas Relotius, a 33-year-old staff writer known for vivid investigative stories. The magazine said Relotius resigned Monday after admitting some of his articles included made-up material from interviews that never happened.

The Hamburg-based magazine said Relotius contributed almost to 60 articles published in print or online since 2011, first as a freelance writer before being hired full-time last year. The reporter previously worked for other German and Swiss publications and won numerous awards, including CNN Journalist of the Year in 2014.

Spiegel said Relotius acknowledged fabricating parts of at least 14 stories, including a piece about an American woman who he said volunteered to witness the executions of death row inmates, such as one in Texas at the beginning of the year.

Relotius didn't immediately respond to an emailed request for comment.

The case, which is still being investigated, "marks a low point in the 70-year history of Der Spiegel," the magazine said.

Recall the Morrissey interview in Der Spiegel in Nov. 2017 in which Morrissey denied saying some of the things printed, later refuted when the journalist Juliane Liebert released the audio file of the interview. It's unclear how the journalist Claas Relotius relates to Morrissey other than the Der Speigel link.

Related items:

Last edited:
Crikey Moz stop drawing attention to the fact everything you denied saying you did say. He really keeps it going with this obsession about the media are out to get him like a delusional and obsessive oddbod. Does the Catholic Church do exorcism for this type of malady???

What a f***ing weirdo! Is he also saying they fabricated an audio recording of his interview as well? The guy has reached Brittany-shaved head status.

They're merely pointing out what's possible as is the audio clip above.
It's interesting confirmation for anyone who doesn't trust this concept we 've all been conditioned to believe in, called the news.

What a silly bastard Morrissey is. Totally ignores the fact the the audio is there for all to hear and that this guy has f***-all to do with the story. He's entitled to his opinions, however outre or bigoted they may be, but he is NOT entitled to his own facts.
You're not entitled to your own facts either.
What story?
They're merely pointing out the dishonesty of the press.
Surely this isn't news to anyone, a dishonest press, a monopoly on ownership of said press.
Stop watching the news, because the news contrives to frighten.you,
To make you feel small and alone.
To make you feel that your mind isn't your own.
Stop listening to Skinster, because Skinster contrives to intimidate you,
To name call and abuse you,
To make you feel that you cant like Morrissey's cos he doesnt

:rolleyes:

O FFS YES, EVERYBODY WITH SENSE REFUSES TO BELIEVE FAKE NEWS DIE SPIEGEL!:yum:

I mean WTF whey would anyone question them....their main reporter has been making up interviews and stories for many many years!!! its unbelievable anybody would not believe them them:crazy::lbf:

your puppet Surface believes them:rofl:

So many f***ing idiots on here ready to believe the exact opposite of the f***ing in-your-face truth.
Coming from someone that has done nothing but spread vile lies on here during the past 5 years or so this is almost comical. Hypocricy must be your new middle name.

i personally thought the "stern scandal" in the 80s about the hitler diaries was much more interesting and funny. it even inspired a funny movie.

sorry, spiegel, this one is pretty lame in comparison and wont make it onto the screen.

Ich spreche kein Deutsch, aber das war trotzdem lustig!

Why is he sighing? Is it because it's bringing back embarrassing memories of being called out for lying? Like, when he claimed he never said all that stuff about Kevin Spacey and rape and immigration and whatnot, then dared them to release the audio? We share your pain, Moz. Believe me, we were probably cringing almost as much as you.
Morrissey is a congenital liar who can no longer write a decent song. His sense of style sucks too. I wish he would retire, he is so far past his prime, it is getting hard to remember when he was actually good.

Reckon please m8. Reckon don't you a lots know that lil' Sammy writes the "messages from Morrissey". Uncle Steve has no fa fek'ell idea what lil' Sammy is doing and doesn't give a shit what some nazi newspaper said about him again. The only thing Uncle Steve is worried about now is finding those Italian cookies Aunt Nancy told him to get at the Calabasas Costco for Christmas Eve inn n nnn n nnn n n n n din't in n n n it.
Still not funny.

List the lies. Go on. We can discuss them.
Just look at any of your last 12,579 posts.
They comprise of basically this:
-Morrissey is a drunk
-Morrissey is a paedophile
-Morrissey is a racist
-Morrissey had an affair with Mike Joyce
-Morrissey will reunite The Smiths this year
-Morrissey is a bad, bad man

UncleSkinocchio

Just look at any of your last 12,579 posts.
They comprise of basically this:
-Morrissey is a drunk
-Morrissey is a paedophile
-Morrissey is a racist
-Morrissey had an affair with Mike Joyce
-Morrissey will reunite The Smiths this year
-Morrissey is a bad, bad man

UncleSkinocchio
Right - you see, what you did there, is write a list, you thick shit. Now try again with source material. Clearly you didn't make this up, so list them again with source material and I'll tell you what's true and what isn't. Off you go.

By the way at least 4 of those are true, and two are open to interpretation. You are monumentally thick.

Right - you see, what you did there, is write a list, you thick shit. Now try again with source material. Clearly you didn't make this up, so list them again with source material and I'll tell you what's true and what isn't. Off you go.

By the way at least 4 of those are true, and two are open to interpretation. You are monumentally thick.
Well, if you think 4 of these are true you are indeed mentally ill, the evidence of which has been made very public on these pages the last few years.

You have turned from being this site’s nicest guy to being it’s biggest troll, a very sad thing for everyone to witness.
But I still wish you well, I’m sure a diagnoses will be found sooner or later.

Well, if you think 4 of these are true you are indeed mentally ill, the evidence of which has been made very public on these pages the last few years.

You have turned from being this site’s nicest guy to being it’s biggest troll, a very sad thing for everyone to witness.

there may be, at last, after many years on the dole, a job that is suitable for Skinny: new FAKENEWS
writer for the DIE SPIEGEL.:lbf:

surface and him should run, if they are not already at the pub, and apply. it would be a gimme.:lbf:

I asked for reference material. You brought none. I know stuff you do not. Why don't you shut your stupid mouth?

I am right. I know I am.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom