Oh My God Lindsay Lohan accused of THEFT but it's a mism@thaf#cinunderstanding! Okay?

D

Dave

n71wyx.jpg

Children! Stay Off Of THe Drugs! Please! This Chick is TWENTY-FOUR!

If you're ever in the company of LiLo, you better protect any valuable joo-ree you're wearing with The Club, or else you might not ever see it again! Radar Online is reporting that XIV Karats is getting ready to take legal action against Blohan, because she hasn't returned $2 million dollars worth of jewels she borrowed from them over two months ago.

XIV Karats kept getting on Blohan's ass to return their shit and she finally said that she didn't have it anymore, because someone snatched it from her safe. We knew this was coming. The source said, "Lindsay claimed that they had been stolen from her safe. They've disappeared. XIV are not happy about it. The jewels were in Lindsay's care and they were only on a loaner, they were expected to be returned. If something is not resolved soon there will be legal action taken."

Michael Lohan, Blohan's unofficial spokesbitch, defended his daughter by saying, "Lindsay didn't take anything from them. They lent her jewelry and she has to give it back to them. That's all I know. She has no intention of keeping any of it. So I guess they're sorting it out."

More like, "She's snorting it up."

XIV Karats needs more internet in their life, so that they could've known about Blohan's thieving ways beforehand. At this point, even Claire's won't loan her shit.

2hft9bs.jpg

Lindsay makes her best "Oh no you di'n't!" face

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OH MY GOD LINDSAY LOHAN ACCUSED OF THEFT but it's a MISM@THAF#CKINUNDERTANDING! O

Also, I think she stayed up for four days making that top using a waitress uniform and a beadazzler.

edit: Please move this to the pigsty. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: OH MY GOD LINDSAY LOHAN ACCUSED OF THEFT but it's a MISM@THAF#CKINUNDERTANDING! O

How dare they!

Re: Oh My God Lindsay Lohan accused of THEFT but it's a mism@thaf#cinunderstanding! O

also! just found out that her house was burglarized and the SAFE WITH THE $2 million in JEWELS was taken! That's an amazing coincidence.

Re: Oh My God Lindsay Lohan accused of THEFT but it's a mism@thaf#cinunderstanding! O

And, she looks as rough as a bear's arse

also! just found out that her house was burglarized and the SAFE WITH THE $2 million in JEWELS was taken! That's an amazing coincidence.
:eek::eek::eek: How dare they!

And, she looks as rough as a bear's arse

:lbf: True.

Tags
bedazzling cocaine drugs firecrotch it's lindsay lindsay lohan theft
Back
Top Bottom