oh it was a good lay,good lay it was a good lay gooooooood laaay

G

GenderNectar

Guest
Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

*sigh* I fear parts will start falling off soon. How did Morrissey do this all those years? My god. No wonder he was depressed!
 
E

ER

Guest
Re: Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

> *sigh* I fear parts will start falling off soon. How did Morrissey do this
> all those years? My god. No wonder he was depressed!

Try for over a year........it isn't what life is about you know.
 
T

The Pope

Guest
Re: Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

ER's right. Go a year without, and then report back. No, not that I'd recommend it, but, well, ...
 
M

Mindy

Guest
Re: Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

try going 20 years...
 
H

her presence covers the area where the sea meets t

Guest
Re: Sex never was a valid experience to me. It's disgusting.
 
G

GenderNectar

Guest
Re: Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

> Try for over a year........it isn't what life is about you know.

Erm..no. I think I'll pass. I know it isn't what life is about, but it's a nice part of it.
I think my body is just going into shock right now. LOL I was with my guy for 11 years. Now -- i'm sexless. It's just strange. Is there a methadone clinic to cure sex cravings? If so -- sign me up!
 
K

Kasule

Guest
Re: Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

> try going 20 years...

Mindy you never go 2 days without getting laid. You are the college bike.
 
T

The Pope

Guest
Re: Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

> try going 20 years...

Do you know who I am? I'm the Pope!!! I've been celibate before you were even born. I'm just saying people don't realize how good they have it.
 
C

Caleb's Bloody Bride

Guest
Re: Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

> ER's right. Go a year without, and then report back. No, not that I'd
> recommend it, but, well, ...
Maybe you should tell that to the Priests in Boston and Philadelphia.
 
J

jenny

Guest
Re: Sex never was a valid experience to me. It's disgusting.

Just a hunch?

It sounds like you've never had really great sex.

Yes, bad sex is awful and disgusting.

The opposite is true of fabulous sex.

There is such a vast diffence between the two that it is as if it's not the same act.
 
M

Mindy

Guest
Re: Sex is only a fleeting memory for me. God. It's been over a month!

> Mindy you never go 2 days without getting laid. You are the college bike.

are you one of my professors? wait, that's not possible given the lack of punctuation in your first sentence (Mindy, you...) and the fact that you're obviously too lazy to spell the word "two."

i know that's hitting below the belt, but you've already proved that you're an idiot. i may as well rub it in.
 
G

GenderNectar

Guest
Re: I can't get it up. :-(

They have pills for that ya know.
 
C

Caleb's Bloody Bride

Guest
The anti female sentiment on this board.

> Mindy you never go 2 days without getting laid. You are the college bike.
This is what I don't get. Mindy's sexuality was attacked for not going 2 days without sex. Mindy has made it very clear she said she was a virgin, but it was still claimed she was sexaully permissive. But, I know a lot of guys who don't go 2 days without sex, sometimes has sex with 2 different woman in one day, sometimes with 2 woman at the same time ect. and everyone says Ohh "thats guys awesome". I wonder why the double standards?
 
L

Leafs

Guest
Re: The anti female sentiment on this board.

Because some people are idiots with no other purpose that to put others down to make themselves feel better. I think Mindy should be commended on her decision. Both men and women can be sluts in my opinion.
 
J

jenny

Guest
Re: The anti female sentiment on this board.

> Because some people are idiots with no other purpose that to put others
> down to make themselves feel better. I think Mindy should be commended on
> her decision. Both men and women can be sluts in my opinion.

I perfer to not use the label 'slut' at all. A decision to stay a virgin is okay and so is a decision to have sex as much as possible.
 
L

Leafs

Guest
Re: The anti female sentiment on this board.

I agree, I was just trying to make the point that a guy who has sex with tons of women is not a stud while a women who does the same thing is a slut. They are both the same. One is not better than the other. Having sex as much as possible is not the same as having an uncountable number of partners. Either way, someone's personal life is none of my business.
 
J

jenny

Guest
Re: The anti female sentiment on this board.

> I agree, I was just trying to make the point that a guy who has sex with
> tons of women is not a stud while a women who does the same thing is a
> slut. They are both the same. One is not better than the other. Having sex
> as much as possible is not the same as having an uncountable number of
> partners. Either way, someone's personal life is none of my business.

You sexist bastard! The oppression of women must end! (LOL) As much as men (and women) say that they don't have double standards, people do, it's engrained in our culture(s). So I belive it's better to judge neither men nor women 'sluts' because women will ALWAYS get judged more, no matter what you say. Women are just as bad at judging other women as men are at judging women. In fact, I daresay that women judge other women more than men judge women. So I say everyone just needs to do what they do and not put others down for choosing differetly. Of coarse if someone's sexual promiscuity crossses the line and affects you personally, that's another story altogether, like say your cousin has and affair with your boyfriend (which happened to me for instance, OUCH!!!)
 
L

Leafs

Guest
Re: The anti female sentiment on this board.

Sorry to hear that about your cousin. I would never refer to someone as a 'slut' personally, because I try not to be concerned with other people's sex lives. But everyone has their own personal standards. I try not to judge individuals, but there are practices that I don't agree with. It sucks that women get judged more than men, but I don't think gender should be an issue.

On a separate issue: do you want to get something to eat before the Marr concert on your birthday? I will probably be in Chi-town a few hours before the show. Let me know.
 
Top Bottom