Official San Gabriel Valley area Page. (Los Angeles area)

bloodflowers12

Now that the show is appraoching I would like to see who is in the San Gabriel Valley area! This is gonna be my zillionth show and I am still excited. So I am from Alhambra. I moved from metro LA some what recently, so I am in the subs.
Where are you from if from the San Gabriel area?

West Covina...

I went to 2 Pasadena shows...

but this time I'm only going to The Hollywood Bowl...

If only he would play the house of blues here...I was in the front row in 1999 at the HOB Vegas

^^^Hey your VERY close to me!! El Monte for me!

I went to 2 Pasadena shows too! Feb 1st and 2nd, and am also only going to the Hollywood Bowl. The HOUSE OF BLUES would be a dream come true!! If only....:(

^^^Hey your VERY close to me!! El Monte for me!

I went to 2 Pasadena shows too! Feb 1st and 2nd, and am also only going to the Hollywood Bowl. The HOUSE OF BLUES would be a dream come true!! If only....:(

I was raised in El Monte...and lived to tell about it :)

Really?? Me too, well...haha...am still being raised in El Monte. :p

Morrissey is playing the Bowl because he knows he can sell it out...if he we lived in a less fan-filled area, ie GEORGIA...he would play somewhere like HOB...Isn't he playing Hard Rock Live there?

Morrissey is playing the Bowl because he knows he can sell it out...if he we lived in a less fan-filled area, ie GEORGIA...he would play somewhere like HOB...Isn't he playing Hard Rock Live there?

Yeah he is, I rmbr seeing that in the tour list. And that is true. It'll be a beautiful concert, esp being under the stars, so I have nothing, absolutely nothing to complain about! :p I don't think I could ask for a better setting, it'll be nice and cool, and well...enough said. It'll be great!

Yeah he is, I rmbr seeing that in the tour list. And that is true. It'll be a beautiful concert, esp being under the stars, so I have nothing, absolutely nothing to complain about! :p I don't think I could ask for a better setting, it'll be nice and cool, and well...enough said. It'll be great!

I just wish I had better seats than in the middle

I live in Baldwin Park all my life. Just in the middle of West Covina and El Monte. Am only going to the Hollywood Bowl too, but I don't know exactly where am sitting yet. I do know they are not good seats but am happy am going, period!

I live in Baldwin Park all my life. Just in the middle of West Covina and El Monte. Am only going to the Hollywood Bowl too, but I don't know exactly where am sitting yet. I do know they are not good seats but am happy am going, period!

We can all carpool!!!

Kidding aside...I know it's going to be a great show...but if he doesn't play International Playboys and/or The Boy With A Thorn In His Side...There will be hell to pay

We can all carpool!!!

Kidding aside...I know it's going to be a great show...but if he doesn't play International Playboys and/or The Boy With A Thorn In His Side...There will be hell to pay

haha funny! :D

I've got Garden seats - Box 855!! :D :D

I've decided to drink through the Kristen Young set ...maybe I'll like her this time

Maybe....if only I could have a drink to sooth my ears a little?? Darn age limit...No...only kidding, she's not bad....just different is all. Maybe I'll like her better this time too.

Maybe....if only I could have a drink to sooth my ears a little?? Darn age limit...No...only kidding, she's not bad....just different is all. Maybe I'll like her better this time too.

I was outside when Kristen Young played in Pasadena

I was outside when Kristen Young played in Pasadena

I was too...well, actually, for Feb1st....we got there, bought our merchendize and then Sat down, and she was about done...so we basically missed the performance from our seats, but NOT from the lobby. And the Feb 2nd show, my friend REFUSED to go in until we really had to, so we stayed outside for a long time, and then saw about 3 of her songs, and she was done. I do feel bad that people boo for her though...that's not right, even if you think she's irritating to listen to and it gives you a headache....

I was too...well, actually, for Feb1st....we got there, bought our merchendize and then Sat down, and she was about done...so we basically missed the performance from our seats, but NOT from the lobby. And the Feb 2nd show, my friend REFUSED to go in until we really had to, so we stayed outside for a long time, and then saw about 3 of her songs, and she was done. I do feel bad that people boo for her though...that's not right, even if you think she's irritating to listen to and it gives you a headache....

in 2004, we watched the opening act..and made some jokes about her..Then she sang "Let Me Kiss You"..and my friend said "Cool, she's doing a Morrissey song"...then she finished with "These Boots Are Made For Walking" and my friend said "That's a Nancy Sinatra song"...Then I said "You idiot, that IS Nancy Sinatra!!"....Then My daughter's mother wouldn't stop calling...which pretty much RUINED the rest of the concert for us

Back
Top Bottom