Official President Barack Hussein Obama Hate Thread

This is the place to let out all your anger and frustration about Obama and/or his policies in the coming future....

I will start by saying that I hate the f***er right now for inviting a hateful homophobic bigot pig as spiritual leader to his inaguration...

All (according to his BS) in the name of inclusion :rolleyes:

f*** THAT!! He wouldn't be saying the same shit if McCain had won the election and decided to invite a KKK leader to his inaguration "in the name of inclusion".... so, don't feed me bullshit because it only makes me hate you even more, Osama!!!!

:guitar:

PS: f*** You!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Bravo for saying how you feel. Whenever I do the same everyone goes ape shit!
I have not been watching the news much lately so what else has Obama let you down on?

what a twat for saying he was going to quit smoking and then not quittinf smoking. the twat!

Who sucks who's cock???

obama-and-rick-warren1.jpg

:confused:

And who is that piece of shit?

Rick Warren, a fat homophobic c*** who very recently said that relationships between gays are the same as incest and pedophelia... just last month in fact....

Obama is now sucking his dick for evangelical christian votes, selling out the people who supported his ass for months.... Ricky will be given a promenet role in the historic presidential inaguration which takes place next month.

picture1.jpg

Last edited:
Rick Warren, a fat homophobic c*** who very recently said that relationships between gays are the same as incest and pedophelia... just last month in fact....

Obama is now sucking his dick for evangelical christian votes, selling out the people who supported his ass for months.... Ricky will be given a promenet role in the historic presidential inaguration which takes place next month.

Blacks are all about themselves...

i dont agree with Obama's decision, but i would hardly call it a prominent role. he's gonna be speaking for 2 minutes.

And I quote, "If Rick Warren had been a preacher who suggested that blacks not be allowed to intermarry with whites, or not allowed to vote, or not allowed to own property, he would not even be in the running for invocation giver. But somehow discrimination against gays is different..."

I am disappointed with Obama's choice...:(

picture1.jpg

You are having a laugh right?!! I cannot believe it. Paedophillia and incest? Has that been seen by anyone? f*** and I thought Obama was going to change the world for the better. That really does scream sell out

And I quote, "If Rick Warren had been a preacher who suggested that blacks not be allowed to intermarry with whites, or not allowed to vote, or not allowed to own property, he would not even be in the running for invocation giver. But somehow discrimination against gays is different..."

I am disappointed with Obama's choice...:(

Exactly, this is why I'm angry, because of hypocrisy! I'm not even sure I agree with Gay Marriage myself, I got my issues with the gay leadership and their sometimes extreme liberal views....but the way this fat pig campaigned for Prop 8 was beyond sickening... ... the gays already had the right, and it was taken from them.... us, whatever....

Prop 8 was iniciated & funded by haters like this fat beast... he prohibited the entry of "unrepentant" gays to his church for years, up until yesterday, and now Obama is sucking his dick for future votes.... it's the biggest slap in the face!... specially because this whole Prop 8 shit went down just a month ago on the same day he was elected President in a "historic election" ... Prop 8 passed here in California because Blacks voted for it by an overwhelming majority... total hypocrisy by these people who cry when a person is called a nappy-headed ho on tv (as joke) but they'll vote to take the rights away from others because it doesn't inconveniece them... I'm sure they'd be up in arms if they had taken the rights for interracial couples to get married... :rolleyes:

Actions speak louder than words... Osama can say that he's always been a champion of gay rights & equality.. blah blah blah... but it's f***ing bullshit because he's now rolling around in bed with this fat bitch Rick Warren...

The sad thing is that Hillary never would've turned her back on gays like this... now I get why they rooted for her so much during the primaries. :(
Also, Republicans never turn their backs on their base in an attempt to get Liberal votes ... this only happens with the spineless Democrats... The f***ing election is OVER, stop f***ing campaining for votes you'll never get no matter what you do, STUPID!!!

Do what you promised your suppoerters you'd do, and stop playing f***ing politics in the name of "inclusion"... f*** THAT!! We won the election, now give us what WE voted for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

PS: Just edited like 3 typos... I'm sure there are many more, but too lazy and angry to care... besides, this is the f***in pigsty :)

Last edited:
You are having a laugh right?!! I cannot believe it. Paedophillia and incest? Has that been seen by anyone? f*** and I thought Obama was going to change the world for the better. That really does scream sell out

Yes, pedophelia and incest. and yes, it's all over cable news what this dumbf*** has said in his church.... but Osama won't dispose of this f***er like he disposed of his former spiritual leader of 20 yrs a few months ago... somehow licking the asshole of this fat homophobic c*** is more important to him than the millions of gays who voted for him ... and also more important to him than the guy who Baptised his children!

ObamaWright.jpg

Last edited:
Tags
equalopportunityhater judas obama is half white traitor uppity faggot
Back
Top Bottom