OFFICALLY RESIGNED AS A FAN DUE TO LACK OF OUTPUT BY MORRISSEY.

L

Leon

I HAVE LOST ALL INTEREST. I WOULDN'T BUY A RECORD NOW EVEN IF IT WAS RELEASED TOMORROW.

mmmmmm, you have a point...

i might even start listening to culture-club as a colourful alternative to grey and clunky smiths records.

I understand your frustration, but don't kid yourself. If he released an album tomorrow you wouldn't be able to resist purely on principle. It's good to vent though, keep it up.

We would all do, the same as you, if ever we had the nerve to

or We would all do, the same as you, if ever we'll get a chance too

Surely you don't 'go off' someone just because they haven't released anything new in a while. Otherwise we wouldn't have played a Smiths record for over 15 years.

Re: BU-BYE

> I HAVE LOST ALL INTEREST. I WOULDN'T BUY A RECORD NOW EVEN IF IT WAS
> RELEASED TOMORROW.

eminem is awaiting your adoring grimace

> RELEASED TOMORROW.

Hmm. You know, on some level I can't say I blame you (the wait has been a long one)...but perhaps the reason Morrissey hasn't released a new record is that he fears many people feel this way. Maybe he feels that since it has been a while since he has released an album, and since his last non-compilation release didn't do well, most of us fans feel the way you do.

I, for one, would buy the next release even if it were Morrissey covering Hank Williams tunes with a Nu Metal band accomanying.

So kindly f---oh, right.
*watching the language*

Maybe next time I should watch the language enough to properly spell *accompanying*

I've taken a sabbatical leave from being a Moz fan.

> RELEASED TOMORROW.

I'll buy her, oops his record when it's released in 10 years. I'll either love it or love it.

Right now I'm too busy diggin' on Interpol, Morrissey would only get in the way.

Back
Top Bottom