Off-topic fight thread

Whereas you don't have to play at being thick - it comes naturally to you.

Trolls at the allotment

R>L:
  • Mrs Scumface with blue gloves, and blk cup which says 'Dorks'
  • One of the anons in blue shirt (poss Benny)
  • Radish in pink with the allotment hoe, yellow gloves and cup
  • Skiddy's latest bint holding squash
  • Skiddy now sporting hipster hat and green mug just got back from spray tan session
  • Scumface in white gilet looking in the undergrowth for his teeth
Fun times.

Trolls at the allotment

R>L:
  • Mrs Scumface with blue gloves, and blk cup which says 'Dorks'
  • One of the anons in blue shirt (poss Benny)
  • Radish in pink with the allotment hoe, yellow gloves and cup
  • Skiddy's latest bint holding squash
  • Skiddy now sporting hipster hat and green mug just got back from spray tan session
  • Scumface in white gilet looking in the undergrowth for his teeth
Fun times.

Actual laugh - and bravo

Gracias. I enjoy your posts as well (though not always your selections on the listening thread. To each their own, of course). I would definitely qualify more as a "delta," though, if a "gamma" is said to be "fun-loving" or by implication outgoing. One of my favorite tongue-in-cheek Morrissey quotes: "I would never, ever do anything as vulgar as having fun."
Making up a positive spin on what a gamma is....how gamma of you

Says the fundamental homophobe who idolizes a singer, who is obviously homosexual. How textbook Freud this is. (Another name you won't recognize, because you're ignorant, stupid and just basically a c***.)

And FYI, I'm heterosexual. Which doesn't really mean anything, because to me being gay is not an insult, it's just like a way of being, like having blue eyes (which I have, just lose yourself in them). Actually I think I'm more hetero than a closet case like you will ever be. Not that it means anything.

Last edited:
Says the fundamental homophobe who idolizes a singer, who is obviously homosexual. How textbook Freud this is. (Another name you won't recognize, because you're ignorant, stupid and just basically a c***.)

And FYI, I'm heterosexual. Which doesn't really mean anything, because to me being gay is not an insult, it's just like a way of being, like having blue eyes (which I have, just lose yourself in them). Actually I think I'm more hetero than a closet case like you will ever be. Not that it means anything.

Why did they take away the "insightful" rating? This post needs it.

Freud was a Jew coke addict. You can keep dreaming about banging your mom cause Freud told you

Last edited:
You need to get a man to slap the shit out of you and make you #ActRight

37_300x300_Front_Color-NA.jpg

I know right. @GodEmperorMorrissey actually broke my gayometer. I will submit him a bill for replacement. Although I won't hold my breath, as he does just before getting penetrated. @Eldritch is 100% accurate in his assessment of him. A few sessions under the iron bridge would due GEM a lot of good.

It's been established that I'm a delta, not a gamma. So you got that one wrong, which tends to be your wont with most things.

How are you liking the song "What Kind of People Live in These Houses"? It's one of my favorites on the new record. Your God Emperor is critical, at least in passing, of two things you yourself favor: 1. children keeping to their parent's views (which you assure us will happen with your own eventual children, heaven forfend) and 2. hewing to sexual norms.

They vote the way they vote
They don't know how to change
Because their parents did the same

They sleep with who they sleep with
Only because they are afraid to taste change

A few sessions under the iron bridge would due GEM a lot of good.

The acronym "GEM" is a good nickname for our little friend. A gem is lovely and sparkly—a gem is something truly "fabulous, darling." Like a glittering disco ball in a nightclub (I won't say what kind of nightclub). But the name has the right connotations. One day our GEM will realize with sadness that Morrissey is not the hunter-gatherer Groyper icon GEM thinks he is. And at that point he will know the truth. I cannot predict whether it will set him free.

Prediction: he will "dislike" this post.

Posts the mental midget that gave me several down votes. Toughen up princess...this site may not be right for you.
this is funny because aren't you the one who ran off crying, leaving a heartfelt post for david about how you weren't coming back? :lbf:

Last edited:
Posts the mental midget that gave me several down votes. Toughen up princess...this site may not be right for you.
ah here's the post i refer to!!

Back
Top Bottom