Off-topic fight thread

Re: Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony

get a life.

i got a full-time job with The BrummieBoy Project Team.

So a 'life' is pretending to be an organization centered specifically around posting lengthy predictably dry, uninspired attempts at trolling on this website?
As for 'trying to be you,' it would be biologically impossible for me to mimic the whole extra chromosome thing. So don't worry; like all your teacher-aids told you growing up, you're one of a kind, buckaroo.

Re: Morrissey attacks 'blustering jingoism' of Olympic Games - Guardian 6 August

Step up to the pulpit.

your post tastes of fail.jpg

[sigh] I'm finishing up here, don't have time for you baby. Find another celeb 'mental patient' to stalk.

kind of reminds me of Anderson Cooper's smack-down of that stoopid dipstick Louie Gohmert (starts at 01:58).

Rep. Louie Gohmert Goes Berserk On Anderson Cooper!!!

anderson louie gohmert.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQVfQCpYocQ&feature=related

ah jez luurve it when the good ol'boy gets pwned by the metropolitant soophisticate gayeeez!!!!LOL! ROFL! Not that i'm saying you iz homophob or nutin, u probs nice dude/dudesss, but you gott get over yourself, you ain't invited to this party, so back off......or you could change your screenname and 'try again' see if you make it behind the velvet rope. just move on....hope i haven't totally trashed your standing in this 'community' but i did warn you...several times....and you're starting to seem a bit:

i will explode.jpg

i gotta go. start packin 4 tha beach'n'beatchez. u troll on, dude! you're in good company here.....:guitar:

regards

So a 'life' is pretending to be an organization centered specifically around posting lengthy predictably dry, uninspired attempts at trolling on this website?
As for 'trying to be you,' it would be biologically impossible for me to mimic the whole extra chromosome thing. So don't worry; like all your teacher-aids told you growing up, you're one of a kind, buckaroo.

I'm female :straightface:

regards

we iz off-topiks. c u next tuesday in @'Fightclub Night' in The Pigsty. :mad::mad::mad::rolleyes:

Re: Morrissey attacks 'blustering jingoism' of Olympic Games - Guardian 6 August

#viva enters# LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

you still in the dressing room, or did you lose your way trying to find the ring?

!Viva! has struggled with weight issues whilst getting 'match fit' for this bout:

viva heavyweight troll.jpg

regards-lmao.

I'm so confused. I thought this was Morrissey-solo.com.

Brummie, you have so much to say you should get your own site. And you can ban people you don't like, and it will be awesome.

Go die in a hole, you bloodless twat.

you still in the dressing room, or did you lose your way trying to find the ring?

!Viva! has struggled with weight issues whilst getting 'match fit' for this bout:

View attachment 13961

regards-lmao.

Oh, how clever. Crystal Dyker made a lot of desperate, barrel-scraping fat jokes, so now YOU'RE making fat jokes. And I'm gonna go out on a limb here by saying you have absolutely no f***ing clue what you're talking about, have never seen him, etc.

Still have that candle you burned for me? Will it fit up your ass? No? Too many mongoloid cocks stuffed in there?

u need to put dat 'insult':rolleyes: on my 'reputation' dude. along with the other 'devastating' ripostes from the 'REALLY SCARY TROLLZ' in this, ya commoooonity at Moz-Solo.com. :crazy:remeber, there's only 3 mental patients, only 3 medals, gold, silver and bronze, u gotta compete for the rostrum.

now, felch me till friday and get the fc-uk otta my sight. hell yeah!

regards.................................................................

here is my latest 'reputations': :eek::tears:of:lbf:

Thread: Prayer Circle for...

suck on mah asshole
August 6, 2012 02:29 PM
Thread: Can anyone confirm...

August 6, 2012 01:51 PM
Thread: Can anyone confirm...

you are a f*****
August 3, 2012 02:25 AM
Thread: Article: Kristeen Young...

I'm sorry to inform you that your gangrape in prison resulted in you having AIDS. Regards. Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'
August 2, 2012 02:02 PM
Thread: Article: Kristeen Young...

Being a troll. Your secretary gives a mean blowjob though, so aces to her!

Oh, how clever. Crystal Dyker made a lot of desperate, barrel-scraping fat jokes, so now YOU'RE making fat jokes. And I'm gonna go out on a limb here by saying you have absolutely no f***ing clue what you're talking about, have never seen him, etc.

Says the man (I've never met) who's decided I'm gay. :straightface:

Still have that candle you burned for me? Will it fit up your ass? No? Too many mongoloid cocks stuffed in there?

all cocks welcome in each orifice and both hands. bukkake gang-bangs a speciality.:horny: your point is? :straightface:

#Troll.FightClub:GIANTFAIL!

Hey, 'mongoloid' is almost as P.C as 'pygmy'. Are you a 'writer' too in your ample spare time? Sometimes there's a kinda Americana vibe in your turn of phrase. I don't know (or care) where you are, but you could hone up those skills and write a blog or something, about what's goin on in the U.S.A. Don't waste your time trying to land a punch on my. Won't happen. Never has. Never will. Cuz I is Mr SuperKool with a big,fat Jumbo dick and I know how to use it. I don't stress when I mess up, i fess up and move on. But you '3 Mental Patients' here really, really needed a good dose of humiliation.:lbf:

But I don't have any more time. Other projects, other places, other people. But i bet that if I pop back incognito any day/week/month in the time remaining till this site shuts down, y'all still be here, still trying to figure it out. I mash up online and 'I.R.L' and nobody knows me even if they think they know who I pretend to be, or think they know others who pretend to be me.:crazy::lbf: It's the only way to remain private. But you lot: how long do you think it would take for me to put out a trace? Let me share something with you. I have been a private detective and I have friends in the military. I ain't gonna fight with you chimps cuz there is no fight to be had in this 'fearsome troll zone' in the basement of Morrissey-Solo.com.

I'm outta here tonight. Be very, very careful to carry on dissing me. Cuz it might not be me online who responds. It might be me at your trailer door. Seriously, I am one scary, psycho mofo and I am 4Real!!! Here's a picture of me monitoring you monitoring the me who isn't me.....you don't wanna meet me I.R.L. Trust me.... you don't.:straightface: Your ass will heal from our 'online encounter'. I hope your brain and heart does to.......before it's too late. Seriously, dude. Suck it up, shape up. Be there for your kid. Good luck. :straightface:

Game over. Over and out.

brummie boy as de niro fockers lol!.jpg

regards

'The BrummieBoy Project Team'

#gameover.

I'm outta here tonight. Be very, very careful to carry on dissing me. Cuz it might not be me online who responds. It might be me at your trailer door. Seriously, I am one scary, psycho mofo and I am 4Real!!! Here's a picture of me monitoring you monitoring the me who isn't me.....you don't wanna meet me I.R.L. Trust me.... you don't.:straightface: Your ass will heal from our 'online encounter'. I hope your brain and heart does to.......before it's too late. Seriously, dude. Suck it up, shape up. Be there for your kid. Good luck. :straightface:

Game over. Over and out.

View attachment 13967

regards

'The BrummieBoy Project Team'

#gameover.

I hear there's lots of great deals on back-to-school items at Target. You might want to inform your mother so you two can make a day of it.

I hear there's lots of great deals on back-to-school items at Target. You might want to inform your mother so you two can make a day of it.

I love school supplies. :love: Especially at Target. :o

George Takei pointed this out the other day.

The first rule of Fight Club?

fight-on-facebook.jpg

Oh, I didn't realise you were being sarcastic!:rolleyes: and your use of K-E-W-L is so MAJOR-ly razor sharp, I'm like..:o:blushing: so crushed!!!!

chill dude, this is online. 'online' and 'I.R.L' are DIFFERENT!......or are you suggesting i might be a real, genuine psychopath who's gonna jump on a plane and take it all to the 'next level'? ;) cuz i mash up 'online' & 'i.r.l' and pretend to be me pretending to be someone else pretending to be me pretending to be crazeeeeeeeeee! :straightface:

View attachment 13932

I can see where you're coming from, what with the Batman Slaughter. Still, you must be old enough to pack a gun now. That's if you've learned how to shoot one [rollseyes] It must be kinda gross not being able to step out when there so many zombie-flesh eating bath-salt casualties ripping flesh,,. No wonder you spend so much time in this peaceful haven of sanity and tranquility.

just keep your distance in the corridors, don't corpse me and i won't drag you into my cell. again. ........unless, of course, i'm confusin you with another !Viva.....you could always change your screenhandle and drop that dumbass 'scary' avatar to present a more....appropriate image to my psychotic gaze...here's one for your new screenhandle:

'Leave !ViVa Alone!'

View attachment 13931:

we iz so off-topik here we cuds derail tha fred. u wanna get butt-naked an oil up for some man-on-man wrestling, meet me in 'The Pigsty' boy. otherwise, STFU and don't holla back or i haz 2 ansa cuz i is OCD so bad can't do lotz of stuffs. why i gots 'secretary'. OCD is not cool, or k-e-w-l. I haz 2 wash my handz each time i touchez this kbrd or i gets itchies. datz y i dktate 2 Shazza.

you put me 'on Ignore' now, and i'll leave u be?......good boy....otherwise you gonna be sad, real sad....

View attachment 13933

regards

You know, you type a lot but you don't actually say anything at all...

Reading one of your posts kills off more brain matter than a bullet to the head.

Says the man (I've never met) who's decided I'm gay. :straightface:

Yeah, you're gonna milk that little outburst of mine until it's bone dry, aren't you.

I don't know if you are gay or not, and I don't really care. I do know that I can think of no other reason for the inconsistency of your actions regarding those individuals over the last year; other than an initial obsession with the female and a guarded tolerance of the male, until your bubble finally burst and you realized you weren't going to get what you wanted, so you turned on them with extreme prejudice.

Just a theory.

Yeah, you're gonna milk that little outburst of mine until it's bone dry, aren't you.

I don't know if you are gay or not, and I don't really care. I do know that I can think of no other reason for the inconsistency of your actions regarding those individuals over the last year; other than an initial obsession with the female and a guarded tolerance of the male, until your bubble finally burst and you realized you weren't going to get what you wanted, so you turned on them with extreme prejudice.

Just a theory.

That sounds correct based on all the ass kissing, awkward comments, awkward touching, and "date" invitations directed towards nothappynotsad from her.

Of course, I'd like to think her reasoning IS as pathetic as she states - because she thinks Jesse Tobias is a good guitarist. :lbf:

Just a theory.

And the reason I'm obsessed with the frink is...??? You know my type, you had me all figured out last week, remember?

That sounds correct based on all the ass kissing, awkward comments, awkward touching, and "date" invitations directed towards nothappynotsad from her.

Of course, I'd like to think her reasoning IS as pathetic as she states - because she thinks Jesse Tobias is a good guitarist. :lbf:

You flatter yourself.

Forgive me for being serious on here for a minute, but you are one miserable piece of f***ing shit

Lesbians, homosexuals, twats, c***s...you have a hateful, shitty description for just about everybody you cross paths with, don't you? Didn't you say you had kids? It's amazing anybody would want to breed with the likes of you

Back
Top Bottom