Off-topic fight thread

You've reduced it to "twice" now?
well probably more times. plus you flounced out a bunch of times (not realizing, i guess, that it loses it's effect when it had already been ruled by the powers that be that it was best for all concerned that you not be here in the first place)

well probably more times. plus you flounced out a bunch of times (not realizing, i guess, that it loses it's effect when it had already been ruled by the powers that be that it was best for all concerned that you not be here in the first place)
Did I flounce out a bunch of times?
You're too stupid to make your lies work.

You're not very intelligent are you?
You were grasping at straws for something to say so you talked about his avatar. When it didn't work you said you were kidding.
But keep lying and maybe @Silent Reader will be your new forum buddy.
I can’t make my mind up about you Fake C (not that you give a f*** & quite rightly, why should you). One minute you post decent stuff, like the Jackie Brown post then the next...shit like this.

I can’t make my mind up about you Fake C (not that you give a f*** & quite rightly, why should you). One minute you post decent stuff, like the Jackie Brown post then the next...shit like this.
The thing you need to know about Dave is that he's a total pedo who's been banned countless times (for all the good it's done)

This succinct, nail on the head got a “thumbs-down”?

Only on a Morrissey site.

Like a bake-sale brawl, the outstanding level of wankerism here is reason enough to pop in for a laugh!
I downvoted it, because he downvotes everything I say, no matter what.

It’s a hate-hate relationship you see.

Fake C you went hysterical a couple of months ago 🤒
big dramatic effect:drama:

peeps were 'quoting' your posts!!!!:ahhh:

DavidT CANCEL ALL MY ACCOUNTS IM OUT OF HERE!!!:popcorn:
MY STAY HERE IS UNTENABLE!!!!:drama:

big big huge dramatic exit. right out of la cage aux folle~~:dancer:
then 5 min later you were back posting:blushing:

Fake C you went hysterical a couple of months ago 🤒
big dramatic effect:drama:

peeps were 'quoting' your posts!!!!:ahhh:

DavidT CANCEL ALL MY ACCOUNTS IM OUT OF HERE!!!:popcorn:
MY STAY HERE IS UNTENABLE!!!!:drama:

big big huge dramatic exit. right out of la cage aux folle~~:dancer:
then 5 min later you were back posting:blushing:
yep, i remember that. he does that every few months. although, to be fair, sometimes he's banned before he can flounce out.

I think that when people are banned this site should start calling it "cancelled." That would really #trigger the #snowflakes.

Is it worth turning signatures on to read whatchacall's warning?
No, it just says 'removed.' I don't know what happened yesterday evening but I suspect that after his warning and his failure to heed the warning, he got into a pissing match with a mod who ended up showing him the door.

Back
Top Bottom