Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

The first time I've agreed with Peter in a long time.
What a shame they did not understand my message!! I'm saying that someone takes advantage of Andy R's death to criticize Moz, that's low!!! And this skinny guy gets in and curses at me... If that sounds like that's okay to you.....

Pack it in, you f***ing idiot. Today is not the day.
Uncalled for. It was easy to see what she was getting at - that he shouldn't be weaponising Andy's death to make Moz look like a tool. A fair point and others have said the same.

MikePeters.jpg

Pray for Mike Peters!

@alainsane REFRAIN from wasting my time by SPAMMING my account through your deliberate abuse of the site’s rating system.

As someone who has never exchanged even one single word with you, let me give you a word now, which you can go straight out and get tattooed right across the front of your forehead: IMBECILE

IMG_2505.jpeg

I note that many of the usual suspects haven't commented on here

I’m surprised and a little disappointed that we haven’t got a Dirk Blaggard remembrance yet (unless I missed it). Dirk is always bumping into everyone who’s ever been in Morrissey’s sphere.

“Met Andy a couple times at his favorite bar in nyc. Top bloke really. One time we had too many rounds and got pissed as farts. He told me [something unkind and obviously untrue about Morrissey]. Definitely true about M based on what Jake and Boz have told me. Don’t get me wrong, I love the man.”

I’m surprised and a little disappointed that we haven’t got a Dirk Blaggard remembrance yet (unless I missed it). Dirk is always bumping into everyone who’s ever been in Morrissey’s sphere.

“Met Andy a couple times at his favorite bar in nyc. Top bloke really. One time we had too many rounds and got pissed as farts. He told me [something unkind and obviously untrue about Morrissey]. Definitely true about M based on what Jake and Boz have told me. Don’t get me wrong, I love the man.”
It adds to my absurd hunch that Dirk is actually Morrissey, posting on here when he's shitfaced.

You missed out incredibly heavy overuse of the word "fire", used as an adjective to positively describe something or someone.

(I actually find Dirk's posts very funny, this is not a slight against him)

You missed out incredibly heavy overuse of the word "fire", used as an adjective to positively describe something or someone.

(I actually find Dirk's posts very funny, this is not a slight against him)

True, “fire” and also “feck” are found in most Dirkisms. And I agree, he’s amusing. That’s why I’m a little disappointed he hasn’t shown up to get a dig in.

True, “fire” and also “feck” are found in most Dirkisms. And I agree, he’s amusing. That’s why I’m a little disappointed he hasn’t shown up to get a dig in.
hes too busy jetting round the world although smiths1985 doubts this very much and has said so many times.

Mike has terminal cancer. Opps, I shouldn't have said that, here come the hate messages I can hear the fingers now.
Do you get off sexually from speaking out of place about people and their illnesses? If you do know something that the concerned parties don’t want the world to know, then why don’t you show some respect and shut. the. f***. up?

Back
Top Bottom