Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I love it, too, but I hate that they edited

Drive away and it's the same
Everywhere death row, everyone's a victim
Your joys are counterfeit
This happiness corrupt political shit

from the single and video. The album version is better.
yeah, those lyrics are great. i wonder why they cut them.

these are my other favourite manics videos!!

this one is just so fun and james looks so hot and it just makes me think how great dames are

nicky and richey break my heart, they are just such absolute f***ing dream boys

Except I haven’t watched any videos yet :)
But I can if you want- something tells me we have different ideas of a dream boy though

Anybody else think the footage was filmed by WeirdUnclePeter? The husband of a solicitor would definitely fly top class.

Anybody else think the footage was filmed by WeirdUnclePeter? The husband of a solicitor would definitely fly top class.
Not quite sure how this is given a warning when I am literally quoting one of Peter's many posts informing us about his partner's occupation when, a few posts later, Peter calls someone a "moron" as they don't agree with him. Hey ho. I guess it's Peter's site and we just visit it. Enough time wasted. Good luck with it all. Tara.

We,
Or a c**t like you
Aw, come on - I was being facetious. I reckon it was my post - indirectly questioning Moz’s integrity no less - spurred him into the statement he’s made in the last few hours.

I was remembering on social media how when George Harrison died, it was on the front of every British paper; mid morning magazine show This Morning dedicated the whole show to mourn the ex-Beatle. Sadly, Andy will never experience that level of acclaim, despite the Smith being as important as the aforementioned Beatles, certainly in this day and age.

Back
Top Bottom