Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

fwd does seem a little uncharacteristically feisty. normally he just sounds sexily sarcastic and weary of entertaining fools. that's okay, maybe he's having an off day. his replies are still sweeping and majestic.

Hear that @Famous when dead? You're Sexily Sarcastic.

Please make that your new user title.

I will just move this one myself since it's getting downvoted in the main thread it's in about Morrissey replacing Alain with a woman. I am expecting someone to have a meltdown so let's just do it here, tho I may ignore it.
Females aren't even considered females anymore unless they are men and trans, he will have to up his game on this one
I am completely unapolegetic about this comment or anything to do with men pretending to be women.
Completely.
Look at this Dylan Mulvaney bullshit going on here. I do not care about Bud Light, it's terrible beer, but Dylan Mulvaney is not a woman and his parading around The Plaza, pretending to be Eloise- a SIX YEAR OLD female child - is disgusting and degrading to all women and girls, it's also mental.
It's also pedo material and if anyone does not see the pedo links here, not my problem.
So my comment regarding this new women in Morrissey's band representing some kind of diversity stands. It is not diverse enough to be a woman, real women barely exist anymore. But if you are a man in a dress, you're a woman, or a little girl.

well said 1985,he has had a meltdown,thing about the internet is that you can be anyone or anything that you want to be,on dickie hearing bonfire,classic case of look at me,he said he was pissed when he heard it,even if you were wrecked you would still know the outline of what the album sounded like.
“Is that the … hic.. the new feckin M album? It’s feckin.. *farts*… feckin brilliant! Oh feck! I’ve just feckin shit myself.. hic… who wants to suck my feckin balls?”
CABED6CF-3AA2-43F4-BFDE-72184537CF06.jpeg

sad son,

Of course Jesse Tobias continues. God forbid it is he who (deservedly) departs.

we'll let you know
Every time you post, I vomit profusely. The level of pretentiousness displayed by you is all too much. “Sad son”? What the f*** does that even mean within this context? Who are you talking to? Please stop.

'Poor old Johnnie Ray
Sounded sad upon the radio'.

I'd gladly reply to a post from poor old Johnnie Ray but he never actually says anything worth reading, never mind replying to. He just votes his dislike from his throne of vomit. I bet he hasn't washed his pillowcase in decades in case the bite marks fade away.

What are you talking about, you absolute drug addict? I posted the Dodwell tweet because it’s relevant to the discussion, and no one else had posted it yet.
Don’t even know what the second half of your post means. Stop taking all the drugs you are obviously taking, John.
Also, I’m pretty sure I banned you from reading my posts.
Absolute drug addict? Sick burn, TheBallsacks_1922!

Why God, why!? Only 96 years old, that's far too young to go, he still had the rest of his life ahead of him :cry:. Think of all the Harry Belafonte music and film roles we're going to miss out on because he got taken away from us too soon. This is even sadder than the time 103 year old Kirk Douglas died. I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. Daylight come and me wanna go to bed and cry myself to sleep because the grief is just too much. Harry, I'm going to miss you! I'm addressing this to you directly just in case there's a chance that you're reading this. You'll be playing Banana Boat Song with the angels soon. Godspeed.

Why God Why GIF by Cake FX

These lame-os come and give me the thumb down :rage:

Screenshot_20230426-215111.jpg

The celebrity death statements are so inconsistent.
He’s such a bellend nowadays.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:

Very true, Benny! Nice to see you around!

🙄
Benny hasn’t replied to your post Born,
and it’s been over 48 hours😱
Benny must be playing that game along with everyone else on here.
The game is called, Ignoring solos biggest idiot.

Oh… a word of advice son…….

Beware of that rabid scabby hound dog from Canada….
She will be wanting to shack up with you very soon.
My advice would be to grab her with all of your 12 fingers, you ain’t gonna ever do any better.

Benny doesn't write in the off topic section. I replied to him in another thread and my post got moved here by a certain fastidious fun lovin' moderator. If you didn't have the IQ of a turnip you might have been able to figure that out. No it hasn't "been over 48 hours", at the time of this writing it's been 32 hours. Why am I not surprised that you can't count alongside everything else you can't do. I'm not going to bother responding to anything else you wrote because you embarrass and expose yourself enough in your posts that it's unnecessary for me even to say one additional word. You're close to getting placed on permanent ignore since your posts serve no purpose and I won't be missing anything if I never see one of them ever again. If you attempt to interact with me one more time you'll be put on ignore immediately and then you can slither around this forum in your gimp mask for all I care because I won't be able to see it.

Benny doesn't write in the off topic section. I replied to him in another thread and my post got moved here by a certain fastidious fun lovin' moderator. If you didn't have the IQ of a turnip you might have been able to figure that out. No it hasn't "been over 48 hours", at the time of this writing it's been 32 hours. Why am I not surprised that you can't count alongside everything else you can't do. I'm not going to bother responding to anything else you wrote because you embarrass and expose yourself enough in your posts that it's unnecessary for me even to say one additional word. You're close to getting placed on permanent ignore since your posts serve no purpose and I won't be missing anything if I never see one of them ever again. If you attempt to interact with me one more time you'll be put on ignore immediately and then you can slither around this forum in your gimp mask for all I care because I won't be able to see it.
More4king Drama🙄

Back
Top Bottom