Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

You're doubling down on the wee soullness.

You're the wee soul and I'll tell you why. You've dedicated probably hundreds of hours over the past few years into researching Morrissey and yet you're not able to put your findings across in a persuasive manner to people. Even when all you're really doing is quoting directly from Morrissey, people have found a way to ridicule you. And you only ever manage to get a handful of people to like your tweets but with the amount of research you've put in you should really be considered an authority on all things Morrissey related by now, with people coming to you to have their Morrissey questions answered because you're looked upon as a fount of knowledge. That you're not considered an authority on the subject is due in part to the fact that any 'authority' you could have had is overshadowed by you being a wee soul.

You're the wee soul and I'll tell you why. You've dedicated probably hundreds of hours over the past few years into researching Morrissey and yet you're not able to put your findings across in a persuasive manner to people. Even when all you're really doing is quoting directly from Morrissey, people have found a way to ridicule you. And you only ever manage to get a handful of people to like your tweets but with the amount of research you've put in you should really be considered an authority on all things Morrissey related by now, with people coming to you to have their Morrissey questions answered because you're looked upon as a fount of knowledge. That you're not considered an authority on the subject is due in part to the fact that any 'authority' you could have had is overshadowed by you being a wee soul.

Pup - my Twitter is just an online space to put bits & pieces & chat.

I’ve just this week got myself a new internet provider... Sky has now gone, so I now have access to you tube on my TV😀
Now reaping the benefits and it’s £50 cheaper per month 😉

JUST PAM.
64703A10-65A6-4464-8B05-EC855F7D40C4.jpeg

Quick, cover your eye

If that awful "Just Pam" is supposed to be
A tribute of sorts, then you may just see
The fury of your honoree.
Pamela Anderson would, thinks I
Stab you fiercely in the eye
With a five-inch stiletto heel
And squeal
With delight
At the sight
Of the blood
In its flood
And after she'd had her fun
Morrissey would say, "well done."
See? Anyone can write a vicious rage poem
But leave Pamela Anderson alone
She does righteous work
(You jerk).

Quick, cover your eye

If that awful "Just Pam" is supposed to be
A tribute of sorts, then you may just see
The fury of your honoree.
Pamela Anderson would, thinks I
Stab you fiercely in the eye
With a five-inch stiletto heel
And squeal
With delight
At the sight
Of the blood
In its flood
And after she'd had her fun
Morrissey would say, "well done."
See? Anyone can write a vicious rage poem
But leave Pamela Anderson alone
She does righteous work
(You jerk).
I finished reading her memoir, and then watched some video footage of her. I haven't formed an opinion of her memoir yet. I'm still digesting it. I can say that she seems to be a very positive person.

I finished reading her memoir, and then watched some video footage of her. I haven't formed an opinion of her memoir yet. I'm still digesting it. I can say that she seems to be a very positive person.

I didn't care for her at all at the height of her Baywatch / Barb Wire / sex tape infamy in the 90s, but I had to change my opinion of her when she became a PETA activist. Naturally, I liked her even more when she did that video with Morrissey (and the spoken word version of Earth is the Loneliest Planet is better than the discofied song), and again when she began palling around with Julian Assange. In her younger days she looked like a generic beach bunny, but in middle age her features are becoming more stark, and bringing a out Scandinavian look (which ancestry I would assume from a name like Anderson). Romantically she has horrible taste: a marriage to Kid Rock says it all on that score, if nothing else does.

Incidentally, I think I found the Thanksgiving dinner (or at least one of them) she shared with Morrissey. Apparently it was during her tenure with Kid Rock, and Kid Rock was there. I can't imagine what Morrissey and Kid Rock might've said to each other, if anything. I don't think I could be in the same room as Kid Rock and live with myself afterwards. But I think there was another one at some point with Paul McCartney.

Speaking of being in the same room, there's this on the Natalie Johns page of this site's Wiki:

On Pamela Anderson's appearance in "Earth Is The Loneliest Planet," Natalie tweeted "Morrissey - new spoken word video - feat Pamela Anderson * But I can confirm that they had never met before we shot!". She further commented "...both knew and respected one another's work with PETA immensely but had not found themselves in the same room before."

So either she's mistaken, or Morrissey was invited but never showed to the 2002 dinner at Anderson's place. In which case, he probably balked upon learning Kid Rock would be there. I thought for sure that there was one with Pamela Anderson, Paul McCartney, and Chrissie Hynde, either before the Loneliest Planet collaboration or possibly after. PETA's site has this from 2017:

Morrissey once hosted a PETA Thanksgiving dinner at which a turkey was the guest of honor rather than the main course. For more information, please visit PETA.org.

But I'm already on PETA.org. What a strange thing to say. I guess they mean more information on animal rights, not specific information on the date and the attendees of that dinner, which is what I'm looking for. But the dinner in that mention is probably the one I'm thinking of.

Speaking of being in the same room, there's this on the Natalie Johns page of this site's Wiki:

So either she's mistaken, or Morrissey was invited but never showed to the 2002 dinner at Anderson's place. In which case, he probably balked upon learning Kid Rock would be there. I thought for sure that there was one with Pamela Anderson, Paul McCartney, and Chrissie Hynde, either before the Loneliest Planet collaboration or possibly after. PETA's site has this from 2017:

But I'm already on PETA.org. What a strange thing to say. I guess they mean more information on animal rights, not specific information on the date and the attendees of that dinner, which is what I'm looking for. But the dinner in that mention is probably the one I'm thinking of.
She didn't mention the dinner with Morrissey in her memoir. I don't recall her even mentioning the music video with Morrissey, in the book. I guess she's not as enamoured of Morrissey as we are.

She didn't mention the dinner with Morrissey in her memoir. I don't recall her even mentioning the music video with Morrissey, in the book. I guess she's not as enamoured of Morrissey as we are.

No, probably not. And yet she married Kid Rock. Does she mention Chrissie Hynde or Paul McCartney? How much of it does she devote to her animal activism? One thing I liked about Morrissey's and Chrissie Hynde's autobiographies is that they couldn't help making judgemental little asides about people's abusive dietary habits throughout. "The comment tests me in my new role as Johnny's comrade, and I fail because I allow meat-fed Wilson to say his piece."

Pamela-Anderson-Chrissie-Hynde-and-Paul-McCartney-at-a-PETA-event-in-2001.jpg

her warts n all documentary on netflix is very good,her side of the story the way it should be,

No, probably not. And yet she married Kid Rock. Does she mention Chrissie Hynde or Paul McCartney? How much of it does she devote to her animal activism? One thing I liked about Morrissey's and Chrissie Hynde's autobiographies is that they couldn't help making judgemental little asides about people's abusive dietary habits throughout. "The comment tests me in my new role as Johnny's comrade, and I fail because I allow meat-fed Wilson to say his piece."

Pamela-Anderson-Chrissie-Hynde-and-Paul-McCartney-at-a-PETA-event-in-2001.jpg
I don't recall her mentioning McCartney or Hynde either, but I didn't have my radar on for their names. Just Morrissey's. She did mention her own animal rights activism quite a lot, and she did mention Brigitte Bardot saying she was like a daughter to her.

Did you know that she was also married to another musician. Tommy Lee, of Motley Crue. She has two sons with him. She married him before Kid Rock, 4 days after she met him, in a white bikini.

Audrey... is this a picture of you first thing in the morning???
Or could it be Rifkies legs?
My hard earned cash could possibly
Be on the latter!
7B7C7568-500E-4911-80A2-9DD6EB2027DA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom