Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Is there any "ongoing comparison"? I just mentioned DM, because I like them and know their setlists. You're welcome to your opinion, but if you really think that Low in High School is anywhere near Violator quality-wise, then I don't rate your opinions that much.

This is a false equivalence. It's another story if you want to debate the merits of Violator vs Kill Uncle or even Your Arsenal. We can do that.

Ya I guess I don't have much content for this site, since I don't even have anything to argue about nor do I want to, but I've kept 'Rifke' in my head for all this time, although you're Ms legs now
that's okay, you can talk about anything you want here! i do. it's true that it is all a bunch of bitter old people, though, and probably not that suited conversation-wise to young people. tell us about the dude who stole your heart from morrissey. is he cute? or is he a total doofus?

that's okay, you can talk about anything you want here! i do. it's true that it is all a bunch of bitter old people, though, and probably not that suited conversation-wise to young people. tell us about the dude who stole your heart from morrissey. is he cute? or is he a total doofus?
Well I think he's cute! We met at a camp in Michigan, in July, and he's really fun. He's soo nice, and he loves all the poems I send him. And he plays 6 instruments : ) The only downside is that he lives 1,096 miles away, in New Jersey. But I'm madly in love with him.

Oh and as a side note, you can interrogate me about anything, I love "too many" questions

Please drop your stupid fckputin statement without informing yourself what happend since 2014. Don't you want peace? Are you a Morrissey fan? Then inform yourself from all sides and be intelligent.
Very intelligent reply to my post 🙃

Ah, zou are getting smart? You did read something? did you found something besides the mainstream that tells you what is going on? Ore are you stil 'whatching the news' hahaha.

Ah, zou are getting smart? You did read something? did you found something besides the mainstream that tells you what is going on? Ore are you stil 'whatching the news' hahaha.
you're still off-topic :(

Listen, there is a political thread on this forum. Make copy/paste this fckin twat putin's speeches , post them there and everyone will know what the mainstream media isn't saying. And don't spoil other threads with your pathetic personal posts.

The tweet was fine.

I know why the BBC reacted to the pressure - but I'm on Gary's side on this.

I just read your tweetstorm (19 tweets and counting) about 'The Rat' whose shenanigans you somehow try to connect back to BrummieBoy, and I've come to tell you that you need to touch grass. BrummieBoy mentioned a Portuguese writer in a post in 2014, and 'The Rat' used the same word in a tweet in 2021 and for some reason this is... relevant? Whatever point you're trying to make never becomes clear (apart from attempting to expose BrummieBoy as being secretly far right, to the three people liking the tweets) and with your huge leaps in logic you come across like Glenn Beck with his blackboard:

6a00d83451d25c69e20120a6927c68970c.jpg

"The Rat loves Morrissey and fancies him while BrummieBoy hates Morrissey and fancies him: see the connection?"

I just read your tweetstorm (19 tweets and counting) about 'The Rat' whose shenanigans you somehow try to connect back to BrummieBoy, and I've come to tell you that you need to touch grass. BrummieBoy mentioned a Portuguese writer in a post in 2014, and 'The Rat' used the same word in a tweet in 2021 and for some reason this is... relevant? Whatever point you're trying to make never becomes clear (apart from attempting to expose BrummieBoy as being secretly far right, to the three people liking the tweets) and with your huge leaps in logic you come across like Glenn Beck with his blackboard:

View attachment 89678

"The Rat loves Morrissey and fancies him while BrummieBoy hates Morrissey and fancies him: see the connection?"

Then he'll hardly care, will he? And you're lucky I'm not going to post the fancying stuff because it's gross.

Back
Top Bottom