Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

FOR PR..
And her new life’s adventures
DE6E9F9B-D5E4-4F74-ACC1-658E8B2CFFBF.jpeg

Thanks for criticizing the French audience ! That’s most kind
Too bad that morrissey fans are not a united family beyond prejudices, as Morrissey I’m sure would like it
Dirk hates Americans too, he says M prefers to perform in England and hates US audiences. He also claims to have heard BOT in it's entirety but won't tell anyone about it.

It was the opposite of a dox, it was a ffs delete - because if you think it's just me looking at Morrissey related online stuff, it isn't.

That is all.
since it's probably not nicky wire or neil codling, i couldnt possibly give less of a f*** who's looking at this forum LOL

im sure it's all very scintillating and of the highest import in your mind though

Hi : )
What's the Manics?
I'm doing good, n I decided that I'm not as silly as I used to be so the forums are gonna be easier
you were never silly! listen kid, there are people here a hell of a lot older than you and a hell of a lot sillier than you.

the manics are the manic street preachazzzzz! i saw them and suede in november!!! i had such a good view of neil codling, but it was nicky wire from the manics who really blew my mind. what a babe!!!!!!!! :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

you were never silly! listen kid, there are people here a hell of a lot older than you and a hell of a lot sillier than you.

the manics are the manic street preachazzzzz! i saw them and suede in november!!! i had such a good view of neil codling, but it was nicky wire from the manics who really blew my mind. what a babe!!!!!!!! :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
Ahhh I know who they are hahaha
I've never been to a concert, but that sounds fun!
I'm hoping to see The Chameleons, & Theatre of Hate, & The Mission (yea all one concert) in October, but I kinda doubt it will happen : /
Anyway… last year I became a full on Indie kid (obsessed with A Scene in Between) and I'm what you'd call 'Twee' but I kinda hate that term.
I also sorta dumped Morrissey.
For a real dude.

It would be quite funny if someone went to court under their own name in front of court reporters to confirm that these were indeed their social media accounts & they've never been so insulted.

Ahhh I know who they are hahaha
I've never been to a concert, but that sounds fun!
I'm hoping to see The Chameleons, & Theatre of Hate, & The Mission (yea all one concert) in October, but I kinda doubt it will happen : /
Anyway… last year I became a full on Indie kid (obsessed with A Scene in Between) and I'm what you'd call 'Twee' but I kinda hate that term.
I also sorta dumped Morrissey.
For a real dude.
that all sounds very exciting! glad to hear you're doing well!!

that all sounds very exciting! glad to hear you're doing well!!
Ya I guess I don't have much content for this site, since I don't even have anything to argue about nor do I want to, but I've kept 'Rifke' in my head for all this time, although you're Ms legs now

On many other fan discussion boards (like Depeche Mode and Duran Duran) fans always complain why the bands build their sets around 40 year old hits instead of playing more deep cuts and newer material. Which is of course what Morrissey does -- and I kind of applaud that. If he just rolled out the old Smiths and early solo hits every time, would he be able to tour as much as he does? Now he leaves people wanting more.
Depeche Mode who won't play anything pre 1987?

Depeche Mode simply haven't updated their songbook past "Music for the Masses" - its offerings of which are indistinguishable from jingles.

You simply can't compare Morrissey with them for the simple fact that he's written and performed hundreds of amazing songs since 1987 - some of which are prescient and profound, while others simply narrate the internal dialogue of a very sensitive, gentle and shy man.

The ongoing comparison of DM and M just baffles me.
Is there any "ongoing comparison"? I just mentioned DM, because I like them and know their setlists. You're welcome to your opinion, but if you really think that Low in High School is anywhere near Violator quality-wise, then I don't rate your opinions that much.

Back
Top Bottom