Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

9FE2DE29-277F-4F91-A822-BD7E82A61EC2.jpeg

what would you know about having a laugh you have never cracked a joke on here ever,havent cracked a smile since the nurse slapped yer arse and told yer mam its a creature.
“It’s a creature”! I have to say, that made me laugh out loud. You’re usually very grim, sullen and angry, so this was a nice respite from that. Keep it up!

“It’s a creature”! I have to say, that made me laugh out loud. You’re usually very grim, sullen and angry, so this was a nice respite from that. Keep it up!
i dont know where you get that from,over 1600 times people on here have pressed the funny character so i must be doing something right,i even got a funny off skinny one night when i said i had no arms and no legs and was typing with my cock.this would be frowned upon now but those were better times.

i dont know where you get that from,over 1600 times people on here have pressed the funny character so i must be doing something right,i even got a funny off skinny one night when i said i had no arms and no legs and was typing with my cock.this would be frowned upon now but those were better times.
Where I get it from? From most of your posts, of course. You’re quick to bite the head off of anyone who disagrees with you or criticizes Moz.

And I much prefer the creature joke to the armless cock joke.

Where I get it from? From most of your posts, of course. You’re quick to bite the head off of anyone who disagrees with you or criticizes Moz.

i have never bitten the head off anyone,are you sure its not someone else you are thinking of,certainly isnt me,if you can post 5 posts where iv moaned at someone specifically,i moan at the situation not the person.

i have never bitten the head off anyone,are you sure its not someone else you are thinking of,certainly isnt me,if you can post 5 posts where iv moaned at someone specifically,i moan at the situation not the person.
I can certainly not muster the energy to wade through your posts in order to find five examples of you being grumpy towards people. I’m much too sensitive for any such enterprise. You will have to trust me. I’m sure there are others here who will agree with me.

Oh. I guess that explains your abominable punctuation and spacing.
no i deliberately type like this and have done for well over 15 years,if you were around then you would have noticed but obviously you werent.

I can certainly not muster the energy to wade through your posts in order to find five examples of you being grumpy towards people. I’m much too sensitive for any such enterprise. You will have to trust me. I’m sure there are others here who will agree with me.
two words,fair and enough.

Andy Rourke.......I think he's seriously ill. Just my conjecture but I think it's obvious.
That photo is so upsetting. I barely recognise him.
He was recently pictured with Johnny and he looked unwell then but this is worse. God bless you Andy, get well.

This photo is from early October and he seemed unwell then, but not quite so frail.

Attachments

• andy.jpg
    andy.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 0

i think you're misinterpreting his posts. hes a little contrary, sure, and maybe even a little low key sassy, but he's completely without venom.

i think you're misinterpreting his posts. hes a little contrary, sure, and maybe even a little low key sassy, but he's completely without venom.
Oh yes, I agree. He’s not venomous like certain others, just grumpy and a tad hostile.

I’d say he’s gotten better. He was worse before. But I know Aubrey has felt the mild wrath of Gordy. https://www.morrissey-solo.com/thre...clogging-other-threads.146138/post-1987489104
it's just bantz. he was making fun of aubrey beardsley's looks. lets face it, aubrey beardsley was a bit iffy in the looks department. if aubrey (mcfate) were to take that personally it would be a bit weird. i mean, it seemed to me that gordy's comment was deliberately IMpersonal.

and to be clear, gordy has made slightly sullen comments to me as well, but they were not without humour, and i always just assumed he had an itchy ass that was bothering him or something so i never paid it much mind

and to be clear, gordy has made slightly sullen comments to me as well, but they were not without humour, and i always just assumed he had an itchy ass that was bothering him or something so i never paid it much mind
You might very well be right. His sullen, slightly hostile manner has always rubbed me the wrong way, is all. Then again, lots of things do.

Back
Top Bottom