Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I’ll leave that up to her! 😅

I’m sure it is. But she does have a screw loose, but that’s what makes it all so exciting. I used to dislike her immensely, but for a while now I kind of like her. If I ever go to Canada, I’ll look her up and beg her to hang out with me.

Oh, and don’t call me Audrey.
you wouldnt have to beg, id happily hang out with you. i mean, look, ive hung out with the bottom of the barrel here, so it'd be nice to hang out with someone decent for once. i dont really drink, but id make an exception just for you (cause i wouldnt want to disillusion you by not being any fun!)

uh no, not nicky wire and neil codling!

you guys get mad at me for bringing them up in memorial threads, but you people keep forcing me to!!
what would happen if nicky wire and neil codling died this afternoon in a hot air baloon tragedy,then you could mention them without anyone moaning.

you wouldnt have to beg, id happily hang out with you. i mean, look, ive hung out with the bottom of the barrel here, so it'd be nice to hang out with someone decent for once. i dont really drink, but id make an exception just for you (cause i wouldnt want to disillusion you by not being any fun!)
Friday Mourning

hush, dont say such things. if that happened i would throw myself in the river.
that would mean i could put your demise in the condolence thread.

it is with sadness that i have to report that nicky wires legs are with us no more,upon hearing the shocking news that nicky wire and neil codling were killed in a hot air baloon tragedy she decided that she could go on no more and decided to chuck herself in the local river.

is that a fitting tribute to you.

that would mean i could put your demise in the condolence thread.

it is with sadness that i have to report that nicky wires legs are with us no more,upon hearing the shocking news that nicky wire and neil codling were killed in a hot air baloon tragedy she decided that she could go on no more and decided to chuck herself in the local river.

is that a fitting tribute to you.
its a little bare bones!! you need to reference how splendiferous nicky wire and neil codling are so as to show the impossibility and atrocity of ife without them in it, like the sun going down never to rise again!!!

Bless you, darling.

its a little bare bones!! you need to reference how splendiferous nicky wire and neil codling are so as to show the impossibility and atrocity of ife without them in it, like the sun going down never to rise again!!!
i thought it was fine,i could have added nicky wires legs lifeless body was taken from the river by police divers with a leave stuck to her bottom lip,a sad look for someone who embraced life to the full and had a fashion sense that made liberace look like a homeless person.

i thought it was fine,i could have added nicky wires legs lifeless body was taken from the river by police divers with a leave stuck to her bottom lip,a sad look for someone who embraced life to the full and had a fashion sense that made liberace look like a homeless person.
maybe obituary writing isnt for you!!

Back
Top Bottom