Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

It's your money to spend as you see fit. I am curious to know how you feel knowing that he doesn't want you there.
no one wants you here, winnie, but that doesnt stop you, does it?

First of all, my name isn't Winnie. Second of all, this is just simply not true.

What is true is that Morrissey really does not want David attending his concerts. That is very true.

okay, say the site administrator didnt want you here. would you keep coming here? if so, that would be a bit hypocritical, dont you think??

i mean, i would say that the fact that you come at all to a website whose existence you dont approve of is hypocritical in itself, but, then, there are a lot of things that are hypocritical about you, arent there, winnie? hypocrisy is your middle name. winnie hypocrisy _.

i hadnt listened to morrissey in ages, not for any political reasons (obvi) but just because i wasnt really into it. then last night there in my youtube feed in amongst manics and suede was the recommendation for The More You Ignore Me,and i thought to myself "what the hell? ill throw mozzer a little bone and listen to it!" and so i did! it was that easy! and turns out, it was really good too! i had forgotten!
then why the f,,, do you come here day in day out,its a waste of your time and these days time is more precious than ever.

I would love to spend an evening drinking with Rifke. I’d be somewhat terrified, but I’d also have ball.

Do you think I could tag along as well Audrey???

I think her bark is worse than her bite.
I’ll leave that up to her! 😅

I’m sure it is. But she does have a screw loose, but that’s what makes it all so exciting. I used to dislike her immensely, but for a while now I kind of like her. If I ever go to Canada, I’ll look her up and beg her to hang out with me.

Oh, and don’t call me Audrey.

Back
Top Bottom