Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Really - So nothing to do with Morrissey even though he thought and said - the treatment of Tommy Robinson had been shocking even though Tommy Robinson is an utter c*** of a human being.

In an interview with blogging site Tremr, the former Smiths frontman said the treatment of Robinson - who was sentenced to 13 months in prison last week after admitting breaking contempt of court laws - has been “shocking”.

Someone can be a contemptible prick and be treated unfairly. These two concepts aren't mutually exclusive. A free speech absolutist would defend a person's right to say anything, even something inflammatory, and not necessarily agree with them.

I haven't said Sam was radicalised. And where exactly has Morrissey befriended racists & fascists?
Yes, you have. Specifically you've said that Central is being used to platform white supremacists, and that the alt-right nonsense on there is a result of Sam. Unless you expect us to believe that Sam is as dumb as 15 rocks and is also being "targeted" or snared by forces he doesn't understand, then it follows you think that the rot is him.

Where's your evidence that he pretended?
Nobody on this earth is that blind, that impossibly stupid, and least of all Morrissey.

Yes, you have. Specifically you've said that Central is being used to platform white supremacists, and that the alt-right nonsense on there is a result of Sam. Unless you expect us to believe that Sam is as dumb as 15 rocks and is also being "targeted" or snared by forces he doesn't understand, then it follows you think that the rot is him.

Then you must think most of Twitter is dumb as 15 rocks because most people will have RT'd or liked a far right account at some point. They create content that sounds supportive, reasonable or entirely innocent & they reply & hashtag to give it reach.

Then you must think most of Twitter is dumb as 15 rocks because most people will have RT'd or liked a far right account at some point. They create content that sounds supportive, reasonable or entirely innocent & they reply & hashtag to give it reach.
Right, so you think Sam is thick as well, and shares this stuff accidentally on Central because he just doesn't know any better. Good God.

Leopold interview re: FOIA:

Starts ~39 mins. in.
FWD.

56 minutes in : "UFO stuff is coming out."

This will be the year of disclosure

It will happen in the last quarter of 2023. The lid can't be kept closed any longer. Mark my words.

I've been ruminating for years about how low information people around the world will react when they find out that world governments have kept information about extra terrestrial intelligent life secret for past 7 decades.

The general population could absolutely lose their minds - or at least whats left of their minds adjusted for food inflation and staggering losses in crypto investing.

And then there are these mysterious electricity rocks discovered two days ago in the DRC. It's not coltan and it's not green cobalt. What is it? Only time will tell.

He is really starting to remind me of Bryan Ferry, I think he will take his place as style icon (when Bryan retires) if he starts wearing more suits with great tailoring, he already wears very Ferry like coats. Having seen both up very close, I can see they also have similar builds, bone structure and hair. Lots of similarities.
View attachment 88004
you do realize that you've destroyed your credibility right?? because once you lie about one thing, there's no reason to believe you about anything.

also, fyi, you're not "the type". there are some people here with pretty grandiose and outlandish stories and im WAY more inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt than i would with you, because they seem more "the type", whereas YOU. are NOT. the TYPE. youve not got the style, you've not got the sophistication, you've not got anything to make anyone believe you. comprendhe?!

Last edited:
My thread about disclosure of intelligent life on other planets this got moved to off topic but that doesn't mean that I'll be shutting up about it!

Here's why this is going to happen according to the scholarship of ancient Babylonian Astrology and Cosmology:

Pluto will enter Aquarius on March 23rd and remain there for the next 20 years.
Uranus which has an 84 year transit around the sun will move out of Taurus in 2025 and enter Gemini in 2025 remaining in Gemini until 2032.

In this time there will be radical development in science and technology. A few things are sure to happen

The unchecked growth of AI which will hurtle humanity toward a dystopia that will be terrifying.

An introduction of a Universal Basic Income in at least a dozen developed western countries.

A digital coin that is not Bitcoin will be introduced in several countries. Norway has already announced that they will be phasing out cash. This will surely send the anti-semitic youtubers into a tailspin as they rush to concoct harebrained scripts for their channels claiming that it's the Jews who have taken control of the central bank in Norway.

But more on disclosure... as Nicole mentioned at the 56 minute mark of the video, declassification of UFO docs has already begun and, and in my opinion will culminate at the end of 2023. This will open wide the parameters of discourse around the subject which over a two year period will lead to full disclosure - taking us to 2025 which is when Uranus enters Gemini until 2032.

Why this is significant is because the last time that Pluto was in Aquarius while Uranus was in Gemini was in 1947 - the year of the Roswell incident occuring in July of 1947. By 1948, the United States began to suppress the information with a program that continues today. All of that will change this year.

It's terribly exciting isn't it?

Says the person who wanted to stone Redacted the other week.
You are very dumb. You shouldn't be posting on message boards nor pronouncing judgments upon things you've read on message boards because you lack the ability to grasp tone, nuance, meaning, spirit, etc and thus your every interpretation is obtuse and cloddish and absolutely nobody has time for that. As a result, this will be my last ever post to you.

You are very dumb. You shouldn't be posting on message boards nor pronouncing judgments upon things you've read on message boards because you lack the ability to grasp tone, nuance, meaning, spirit, etc and thus your every interpretation is obtuse and cloddish and absolutely nobody has time for that. As a result, this will be my last ever post to you.

Lol, says the site clown who posts non stop about a bass player in a band. No ones interested in your sad pathetic infatuation Rifke.

Back
Top Bottom