Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Instead of typing that question here, you could have typed it into the Google search bar and found out what it is in five seconds instead of waiting for someone to explain it to you.

View attachment 87963
You’re so feisty, Harangue-meringue. Do you work for Google? I don’t mind asking a person for this type of information, myself. Malarkey just gave me a great answer.

It's when you reveal private information about someone - say their real name or an address or another account they have.

There's some dispute about what exactly is private when it may be public somewhere on the net & sometimes it's seen as being in the public interest.
Thanks! Sounds like something a f***ing creep would be into.

All you ever do is have these weird outbursts at me.

I did not threaten to dox anyone & I can't refuse to ban myself.
Oh look, it's another crock of shit. "Wratten has been advertising himself", so it's not doxxing. It's just claiming that random internet users are Wratten and that consequently you are having them "investigated" by unknown third parties. Nutter.

Last edited:
You twist everything, just the other day when I posted a BBC link to his 6 music gig, where they mentioned what he had said about AMW - you responded with the shit below and as ever didn't back it up with any evidence/links.

You said - The Morrissey said it line isn't going to work when there's clear evidence of activists targeting him & he was was clearly saying he thought AMW was being lied about.

Ffs - he's mentioned Anne Marie/For Britain 4 times in his entire life & he didn't say anything vicious:

I despise racism.
I despise fascism.
I would do anything for my Muslim friends and I know they would do anything for me... do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite... This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone!
(Morrissey, Central, April 2018)

How do you investigate someone who isn't that person?
If you mean, "why do vigilantes target innocent people?", I don't know because I'm not one. That's your arena.
By your own admission, you fed "activists" the names of people on here and tried to 'join the dots' as to who they were in real life, scavenging on different platforms to find their accounts.
You have no idea who Wratten is, you've made one false accusation after another. Was it @gashonthenail ? Was it @Aubrey McFate ? How many people would you drag into it until you unmasked this guy? And how, on any sane planet, is that mission itself not 'doxing' and harassment?

Ffs - he's mentioned Anne Marie/For Britain 4 times in his entire life & he didn't say anything vicious:

I despise racism.
I despise fascism.
I would do anything for my Muslim friends and I know they would do anything for me... do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite... This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone!
Nope, he just pretended that a racist, fascist party... weren't racist and fascist.
Except they were, patently, and nobody with "Muslim friends" would touch them with a fifty-foot bargepole.
It almost killed his career, and you quote this stuff as though it's in his favour.

I despise racism.
I despise fascism.

What's your take on when he mentioned Tommy Robinson?

If you mean, "why do vigilantes target innocent people?", I don't know because I'm not one. That's your arena.
By your own admission, you fed "activists" the names of people on here and tried to 'join the dots' as to who they were in real life. You have no idea who Wratten is, you've made one false accusation after another. Was it @gashonthenail ? Was it @Aubrey McFate ? How many people would you drag into it until you unmasked this guy? And how, on any sane planet, is that mission itself not 'doxing'?

Because it's not actually possible... I got called Uncle Skinny for at least a year & it didn't change anything about his life or mine.

What's your take on when he mentioned Tommy Robinson?
Let's see, Script 3 - it's all SER's fault, he's been radicalised, nothing to do with Moz. Moz can't even turn a computer on etc, etc. He befriends racists and fascists but he was ensnared because he actually thought they were Teletubbies, etc, etc, etc.

Because it's not actually possible... I got called Uncle Skinny for at least a year & it didn't change anything about his life or mine.
You've swerved everything I said. How many posters have you lied about, followed around and saved information on? Shall we make a list?
And unless the person calling you a Skinny puppet was sending your private information to activist groups, I don't think it's comparable, do you?

Let's see, Script 3 - it's all SER's fault, he's been radicalised, nothing to do with Moz. Moz can't even turn a computer on etc, etc. He befriends racists and fascists but he was ensnared because he actually thought they were Teletubbies, etc, etc, etc.

I haven't said Sam was radicalised. And where exactly has Morrissey befriended racists & fascists?

Free Tommy meme doing the rounds in the fanbase...

Really - So nothing to do with Morrissey even though he thought and said - the treatment of Tommy Robinson had been shocking even though Tommy Robinson is an utter c*** of a human being.

In an interview with blogging site Tremr, the former Smiths frontman said the treatment of Robinson - who was sentenced to 13 months in prison last week after admitting breaking contempt of court laws - has been “shocking”.

Nope, he just pretended that a racist, fascist party... weren't racist and fascist.
Except they were, patently, and nobody with "Muslim friends" would touch them with a fifty-foot bargepole.
It almost killed his career, and you quote this stuff as though it's in his favour.

Where's your evidence that he pretended?

Really - So nothing to do with Morrissey even though he thought and said - the treatment of Tommy Robinson had been shocking even though Tommy Robinson is an utter c*** of a human being.

In an interview with blogging site Tremr, the former Smiths frontman said the treatment of Robinson - who was sentenced to 13 months in prison last week after admitting breaking contempt of court laws - has been “shocking”.

I think he'd heard about the Free Tommy meme that was circulating in the fanbase before that one time he mentioned him.

I think he'd heard about the Free Tommy meme that was circulating in the fanbase before that one time he mentioned him.

Oh do f*** off with the I think, you know nothing about what he was thinking. You say free Tommy Robinson was circulating in the fan base so why did thousands of his fans dump him after he mentioned Robinson?

This was June 2018 and later that month he cancelled the 2 Manchester gigs and the rest of his UK tour as ticket sales were abysmal.

Oh do f*** off with the I think, you know nothing about what he was thinking. You say free Tommy Robinson was circulating in the fan base so why did thousands of his fans dump him after he mentioned Robinson?

This was June 2018 and later that month he cancelled the 2 Manchester gigs and the rest of his UK tour as ticket sales were abysmal.

There is a section of the fanbase that interacts with his crew on social media - it was circulating there.

Back
Top Bottom