Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Okay guys, that blasted Malarkey's been sniffing around again, but I think I managed to throw her off the scent. I took the sole blame for the 'Signora Woke' posts and I attempted to get a couple of steps ahead of her by bringing up the anagram before she finds it out for herself. I have no reason to believe that she suspects anyone else's involvement. I thought about going even further and "hiding in plain sight" by mentioning the Morse Code message that's being transmitted by the shaking camera in the Signora Woke YouTube video, and the hand signal @1:46, but I decided that might be too risky to admit to in case Malarkey understands Morse Code and starts making more deductions based on that (and I wouldn't be surprised if she does understand it).

So for now I've done all that I can do, I've essentially leapt in front of a flying bullet for you, and I'm going to ask you once again and hopefully for the last time: could you please now delete those compromising photographs that you have of me?
Arsehole

Who has gone silent? Where? More claims you can't substantiate.

He's a man with a big mouth who has tramped through life courting "controversy" at every corner, actively trying to piss people off for publicity and it worked. What you're doing is simply blaming a grown man's own decisions and statements on the Big Bad Wolf. Oh he was lied to, he was stitched up, he's too stupid to understand the Internet, he didn't know what he was getting into, his nephew is manipulating him... absolutely pathetic.
I think you are supposed to take a psychedelic before you read her posts. Just a thought.

I was just wondering where the Irishness came into it...

The racist homophobic conspiracy against Morrissey is an international conspiracy with branches in a few countries around the world, including Ireland. It's an uneasy alliance between homophobic journalists and white nationalists, which isn't to say the journalists can't also be white nationalists and the white nationalists can't also be homophobic, but you get the picture. One of the group meetings I was at featured an appearance from a former NME writer who came in wrapped in a Union Jack while laughing and saying "haha, can you believe we ever managed to convince the public that this was taboo?". Everybody in the room cheered and high fived. After the meeting someone pointed me out to him and he came over and shook my hand and congratulated me on my solid work with the 'Signora Woke' assignment.

But the highlight of these meetings is the "two minute Morrissey hate" where a paid impersonator with a quiff wearing a gold lamé shirt comes into the room crooning into a microphone and everyone gets to boo and hiss and pelt him with plastic cups and balled up paper until he leaves. Sometimes while he's getting hit with the cups and paper he shouts out things like "oooh, my shiftless body" which only riles the participants up to such an extent that they forget he's an impersonator and they start genuinely baying for his blood. I heard about an impersonator at one of the meetings I didn't attend who had the gold lamé shirt ripped from his body and he narrowly made it out the door and ran away right as the fists began raining down on him.

Please don't tell anyone that I was the one who told you about this; I'm putting my neck on the line by saying anything at all.

The racist homophobic conspiracy against Morrissey is an international conspiracy with branches in a few countries around the world, including Ireland. It's an uneasy alliance between homophobic journalists and white nationalists, which isn't to say the journalists can't also be white nationalists and the white nationalists can't also be homophobic, but you get the picture. One of the group meetings I was at featured an appearance from a former NME writer who came in wrapped in a Union Jack while laughing and saying "haha, can you believe we ever managed to convince the public that this was taboo?". Everybody in the room cheered and high fived. After the meeting someone pointed me out to him and he came over and shook my hand and congratulated me on my solid work with the 'Signora Woke' assignment.

But the highlight of these meetings is the "two minute Morrissey hate" where a paid impersonator with a quiff wearing a gold lamé shirt comes into the room crooning into a microphone and everyone gets to boo and hiss and pelt him with plastic cups and balled up paper until he leaves. Sometimes while he's getting hit with the cups and paper he shouts out things like "oooh, my shiftless body" which only riles the participants up to such an extent that they forget he's an impersonator and they start genuinely baying for his blood. I heard about an impersonator at one of the meetings I didn't attend who had the gold lamé shirt ripped from his body and he narrowly made it out the door and ran away right as the fists began raining down on him.

Please don't tell anyone that I was the one who told you about this; I'm putting my neck on the line by saying anything at all.

Harangue that's so boring - the media can be bigoted bastards & everyone knows it.

The only odd thing in this case is that he doesn't get into public arguments about it.

What’s he like?
“I’ve no idea. I like him. I’ve always liked him. I think he’s very creative and he’s got a lot of ideas but I think he needs somewhere to channel them now. He’s apparently big with the Mexican community in LA, but sorry, so what? He should come back over here and make some music. I don’t think it helped, when the NME decided it had had enough of Morrissey. I think with Moz we were so desperate for years to put him in the paper. We’d put him on the cover for anything. And he knew. He knew he didn’t need to do interviews with the NME. He’d do a q and a for my favourite things and we’d put him on the cover. Or I’d go to Japan to photograph him for a week and he’d write the captions to the pictures and there was no interview. He got such an easy ride from us for so long that when they decided to turn on him, it must have been a real shock. And I think when the NME decided to turn on Morrissey, it was a ludicrous affair to accuse him of racism for using the union flag onstage. Because Oasis have used it since, Blur used it and they’re still darlings of the music press. The Who had used it. Suddenly Morrissey was because it suited one person in the NME office.
Do you know how he was affected?
“We’ve got mutual friends and he was obviously very upset by it all. It was pretty unfounded. It was just the NME had an agenda and they decided they were gong to go after it like a rottweiler. Make their one half minute onstage fit into what they wanted it to be. It was bollocks I thought.
(Kevin Cummins interviewed by Ian Watson, HowDoesItFeel.com, June 2002) http://www.howdoesitfeel.co.uk/cummins.html ** https://web.archive.org/web/20021130022431/http://www.howdoesitfeel.f9.co.uk/

Due to unpopular demand.......
View attachment 87939

There’s actually a good poem in this mess, Carlislebaz. Sometimes less is more. The entirety of the poem, with the title She Likes Nicky Wire in a Feather Boa Now, should’ve been:

She’s ever so loyal,
Just ask Neil from Suede;
She’s sliced off his head
With a blunt rusty spade.

I omitted “now” and added “rusty” to give it an easier cadence. I think it’s decent, as amateur poetry goes.

It's not facts if you're heavily editing, exaggerating & adding in other things people have said & done. That's classic demonisation.
You mean like you do all the time, to support your crackpot obsessions?!

Your entire history here is trying to prove "2 + 2 is 5", you twist absolutely everything. You should have been banned for your doxing threats but like another person who can't take responsibility - all you say is "well they were harassing me first." "They" being gremlins who live under the sink, for all we know. You are unwell, you do not live in the real world and you need help.

Last edited:
I think you are supposed to take a psychedelic before you read her posts. Just a thought.
I think blood pressure medication would be more fitting! 😂

You mean like you do all the time, to support your crackpot obsessions?!

Your entire history here is trying to prove "2 + 2 is 5", you twist absolutely everything. You should have been banned for your doxing threats but like another person who can't take responsibility - all you say is "well they were harassing me first." "They" being gremlins who live under the sink, for all we know. You are unwell.

All you ever do is have these weird outbursts at me.

I did not threaten to dox anyone & I can't refuse to ban myself.

What is doxing?

All you ever do is have these weird outbursts at me.

I did not threaten to dox anyone & I can't refuse to ban myself.
It's because all you ever do is spout the same nonsense like a broken computer, sometimes arguing with 5 or 6 people at the same time, and you never get tired and it never gets old for you. You gaslight fans, you lie, you ruin every thread you post in and I hate myself for "biting" to it.

What is doxing?

It's when you reveal private information about someone - say their real name or an address or another account they have.

There's some dispute about what exactly is private when it may be public somewhere on the net & sometimes it's seen as being in the public interest.

It's because all you ever do is spout the same nonsense like a broken computer, sometimes arguing with 5 or 6 people at the same time, and you never get tired and it never gets old for you. You gaslight fans, you lie, you ruin every thread you post in and I hate myself for "biting" to it.

I disagree with the way the media had written about him - I say exactly why I disagree with it.

If you have a different point of view, fair enough, I'm not gaslighting or lying.

I disagree with the way the media had written about him - I say exactly why I disagree with it.

If you have a different point of view, fair enough, I'm not gaslighting or lying.

You twist everything, just the other day when I posted a BBC link to his 6 music gig, where they mentioned what he had said about AMW - you responded with the shit below and as ever didn't back it up with any evidence/links.

You said - The Morrissey said it line isn't going to work when there's clear evidence of activists targeting him & he was was clearly saying he thought AMW was being lied about.

Back
Top Bottom