Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I'm reading between the lines. Apologies if I read it wrong - I'm autistic and can misinterpret written text sometimes.
You are being gaslighted.

So no one is allowed to laugh at “(ass)holes - people actively seek those out for pleasure”, yet it’s perfectly fine to call someone a “K-hole” when the only reason a normal person could assume that was done is because it rhymes with “”A-hole” which is a disgusting and ugly slang used in order to be offensive and call some an asshole to their face.

So Person #2 who just got called an asshole is NOT supposed to be offended, even though person #1 just informed them that going forward, they will NOT stop calling Person #2 an asshole.

This all wasn’t good enough as-is, (of course it wasn’t! How could it be! :rolleyes: ) so Person #3 wades in to inform Person #1 that Person#2 was gaslighting them - which was patently untrue and was far from ever being the case

Clearly, this must be just another type of healthy discussion. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So no one is allowed to laugh at “(ass)holes - people actively seek those out for pleasure”, yet it’s perfectly fine to call someone a “K-hole” when the only reason a normal person could assume that was done is because it rhymes with “”A-hole” which is a disgusting and ugly slang used to in order to be offensive and call some an asshole to their face.

So Person #2 who just got called an asshole is NOT supposed to be offended, even though person #1 just informed them that going forward, they will NOT stop calling Person #2 an asshole.

This all wasn’t good enough as-is, (of course it wasn’t! How could it be! :rolleyes: ) so Person #3 wades in to inform Person #1 that Person#2 was gaslighting them - which was patently untrue and was far from ever being the case

Clearly, this must be just another type healthy discussion. :rolleyes:

insane, right?

At the very least, it’s bad for the animals. I don’t think Morrissey is someone to place his own bodily vanity over the plight of innocent animals (though I’m aware there are some fashion gnostics on this forum who claim to be able to spot real cashmere on a vest on Morrissey in a grainy photo). Let him be pudgy, he looks great. Sometimes it even lends him the air of criminality he was trying too hard to cultivate when he was thinner, with the fake scars and whatnot. Turns out he just needed some pasta.
Bad for the animals? So...if everyone stopped eating pigs and chickens and cows, those animals would just kinda hang out and live where? This idiotic notion that man should stop eating animals and they would all live happily ever after is so f***ing childish and stupid that only a simpleton could think such a thing.

Lol. I wish I were Morrissey, just so I can visit solo and be told exactly what I should do and shouldn’t do. Life would be so much easier with all the advice given from strangers here.
I'm telling you eating meat and cheese and eliminating carbs is the BEST thing to ever happen to my body. I eat the F-ing hell out of animals every single day. It is nothing personal against animals, it is strictly business. That cow is going to eaten regardless, that is how the food chain works.

I'm telling you eating meat and cheese and eliminating carbs is the BEST thing to ever happen to my body. I eat the F-ing hell out of animals every single day. It is nothing personal against animals, it is strictly business. That cow is going to eaten regardless, that is how the food chain works.

Lol. I wish I were Morrissey, just so I can visit solo and be told exactly what I should do and shouldn’t do. Life would be so much easier with all the advice given from strangers here.

When your only resort is to accuse people of being 'far right' or, much worse, not a 'serious fan', you only make yourself sound foolish. And if you haven't noticed that 'woke' is the establishment, you need to get your eyes tested.

Gash, the establishment actively work against anything that is actually woke, and only use "wokeism" for virtue signalling (e.g. international banking sector cynically embracing LGBTQ+ pride and quickly dropping it as soon as the moment has passed). As soon as anyone does actually try to change things for the better, the establishment comes together and works against it. It isn't that difficult, but by all means, carry on with your conspiracy theories and bitterness because people actually want to improve lives somewhat. Additionally, there's a whole range of mainstream media sources (Fox News, the Sun, the Daily Mail, Telegraph, Sky News Australia etc. etc.) that are literally owned by billionaires, constantly fighting against anything they deem to be "woke". This is an age old technique to get ordinary people fighting amongst themselves, while the establishment reap the rewards and have their own indiscretions ignored.

Your posts are, unfortunately, riddled with right wing talking points (e.g. conflating "woke", which has a very specific definition, to include pretty much anything that you dislike). You yourself may not necessarily see yourself as "far right", but you are seemingly falling for the propaganda spouted by the above billionaire interests. I understand that it is difficult to accept that you're being hoodwinked by a tiny class of extremely wealthy people who want to you hate people you have more in common with than the extremely wealthy, but it is, again unfortunately, evident in your posts.

When you resort to calling everything you dislike or don't understand as "woke" or resort to insults, like you often do, you make yourself look reasonably unsavoury, and somewhat bitter.

In all sincerity, have a nice day, and I hope you find some peace in life!

Gash, the establishment actively work against anything that is actually woke, and only use "wokeism" for virtue signalling (e.g. international banking sector cynically embracing LGBTQ+ pride and quickly dropping it as soon as the moment has passed). As soon as anyone does actually try to change things for the better, the establishment comes together and works against it. It isn't that difficult, but by all means, carry on with your conspiracy theories and bitterness because people actually want to improve lives somewhat. Additionally, there's a whole range of mainstream media sources (Fox News, the Sun, the Daily Mail, Telegraph, Sky News Australia etc. etc.) that are literally owned by billionaires, constantly fighting against anything they deem to be "woke". This is an age old technique to get ordinary people fighting amongst themselves, while the establishment reap the rewards and have their own indiscretions ignored.

Your posts are, unfortunately, riddled with right wing talking points (e.g. conflating "woke", which has a very specific definition, to include pretty much anything that you dislike). You yourself may not necessarily see yourself as "far right", but you are seemingly falling for the propaganda spouted by the above billionaire interests. I understand that it is difficult to accept that you're being hoodwinked by a tiny class of extremely wealthy people who want to you hate people you have more in common with than the extremely wealthy, but it is, again unfortunately, evident in your posts.

When you resort to calling everything you dislike or don't understand as "woke" or resort to insults, like you often do, you make yourself look reasonably unsavoury, and somewhat bitter.

In all sincerity, have a nice day, and I hope you find some peace in life!
This literally said nothing, and gave 0 concrete examples of anything that you’re accusing someone of. So what is it that is woke, that you’re saying isn’t woke?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom