Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I don't care really, I just used that as a jumping-off point as I thought it may have been easy to miss the point I was making

Thank f*** It was you though, and not one of the brighter people who come on here.
Coming from the person who can’t spell and who has multiple failed marriages behind them + who always barbs every almost-compliment with TEN shitty caveats and insults? Guess between the two of us who gives a shit even less than you do?

Coming from the person who can’t spell and who has multiple failed marriages behind them + who always barbs every almost-compliment with TEN shitty caveats and insults? Guess between the two of us who gives a shit even less than you do

LOL. I can't type on my work computer while going around in a car this is f***ing true but of course, I can spell, you mong.
Anyone with a brain can see when someone is a shit typer,or on a cell phone or in a hurry on a laptop and when someone can't spell. I'm in my late 50s, not all of us were born with a computer in our pants.
Plus ginger balls, to me posting on here is like Twitter or FB or texting, I don't care enough to check.
Even if I couldn't spell, I couldn't give a toss, it's about what you have to say, and you never have anything to say,you are a complete moron. Simple as anything
As for the marriage thing, my first wife died and the other ones, I left. Better to leave than be unhappy. I'm happy now with two nice kids. what about you?

I jerk off while baking a cake. I can also play piano while giving head .

Being serious though
How are they the same songs? How can it be a matter of opinion. A song can mean different things to different people , for sure . That doesn't change what they are actually about though does it ?
I just do not get how you think they are the same songs . CM is celebratory and Oblivion is tragic

One is youthful the other isn't
One makes you dance the other makes you cry

I honestly would like to know why you think that . Who knows I may be missing something ?

Also , please know I wasn't attacking you . I just have noticed a lot of Americans don't seem to know what M is singing about. Neither do some Brits , the percentage is just way the f*** higher in America

And M is a comfort blanket to most of us - if singers were drugs, he's H

jerking off while baking a cake must mean you aren't a very good baker. baking requires precision. meticulousness. so does jerking off - especially if you want to achieve an orgasm in a timely manner - one simply cannot do both at the same time.

i don't want to talk to you anymore. bye.

jerking off while baking a cake must mean you aren't a very good baker. baking requires precision. meticulousness. so does jerking off - especially if you want to achieve an orgasm in a timely manner - one simply cannot do both at the same time.

i don't want to talk to you anymore. bye.
I'm more of a candle stick maker.
Thank you for the sexual advice I don't mean to brag, especially as my real name is Billy. I'm actually quite good at the old sex- but then I have a fat hog. As the wife says
"To get one of us sexy sisters, a white boy better be packing" (by a sister she means a black woman, she isn't a family member I would never sleep with my sister, she's 68 for a start)

This is what you were really saying in your message:

" I have been replying to your messages on and off for a few days, trying to chat but now I don't want to speak to you.
'cause I just want to be cute and say "Steve" or maybe even "Stevie" and you know, tell everyone I have bank and hang out with my Stevie baby, you know even though I don't. I wanted people to know I was a real fan and know my Stevie better than anyone. I know my Stevies art better than anyone. The trouble is now I said something that you picked up on, that shows I really haven't got a f***ing clue about my Stevie. Now everyone can see I have no clue what my Stevie is singing about. Oh why did I try and be clever about my Stevies songs why why why did I say This Charming Man was the same song as I live In Oblivion"

Later skater

I'm more of a candle stick maker.
Thank you for the sexual advice I don't mean to brag, especially as my real name is Billy. I'm actually quite good at the old sex- but then I have a fat hog. As the wife says
"To get one of us sexy sisters, a white boy better be packing" (by a sister she means a black woman, she isn't a family member I would never sleep with my sister, she's 68 for a start)

This is what you were really saying in your message:

" I have been replying to your messages on and off for a few days, trying to chat but now I don't want to speak to you.
'cause I just want to be cute and say "Steve" or maybe even "Stevie" and you know, tell everyone I have bank and hang out with my Stevie baby, you know even though I don't. I wanted people to know I was a real fan and know my Stevie better than anyone. I know my Stevies art better than anyone. The trouble is now I said something that you picked up on, that shows I really haven't got a f***ing clue about my Stevie. Now everyone can see I have no clue what my Stevie is singing about. Oh why did I try and be clever about my Stevies songs why why why did I say This Charming Man was the same song as I live In Oblivion"

Later skater
So you want me to call you (and your fat hog) an ambulance, or what?

What was rude about it. You said "All his fans in that area are going to be perplexed by his words." I'm saying all his fans in this area (me, my friends, anyone I talked to at the show) are not at all perplexed. Since you're on this forum, did you not read Brendan's update on what they're planning for next year? Does that not solve your "perplexion"?
You're still doing it; do not talk to me like that or don't talk to me at all. Comprende.

Lol. I wish I were Morrissey, just so I can visit solo and be told exactly what I should do and shouldn’t do. Life would be so much easier with all the advice given from strangers here.

I speak from experience. I have/had a similar body type as Morrissey. I am 8 years younger but out of the blue, you hit a certain age and even working out constantly doesn't get you back to how you were. Keto diet: lean meats, no bread, or any type of carbs at all like pasta, potatoes, etc. allowed me to lose 45 pounds and I am in better shape than I was as a 24 year old in 1991. His diet is really unhealthy and we can all see the results. This stupid propaganda that meat is bad needs to stop.

At the very least, it’s bad for the animals. I don’t think Morrissey is someone to place his own bodily vanity over the plight of innocent animals (though I’m aware there are some fashion gnostics on this forum who claim to be able to spot real cashmere on a vest on Morrissey in a grainy photo). Let him be pudgy, he looks great. Sometimes it even lends him the air of criminality he was trying too hard to cultivate when he was thinner, with the fake scars and whatnot. Turns out he just needed some pasta.

Lol. I wish I were Morrissey, just so I can visit solo and be told exactly what I should do and shouldn’t do. Life would be so much easier with all the advice given from strangers here.

Too many conflicting suggestions on here. It’s a riot of opinion. He needs consistency. He should pluck one of us out from the cacophony and make us his personal consultant.

Where have I said I hated Morrissey? I thought you were quite reasonable, but I'm pretty disappointed that you're now just making things up. Have I offended you somehow?
Where in that post did I say you hated Morrissey? Because I didn’t.
The K-hole thing wasn't an insult by the way. It's a nice way of shortening your name.
wasn’t sure. Though Ket would be safer.

Where have I said I hated Morrissey? I thought you were quite reasonable, but I'm pretty disappointed that you're now just making things up. Have I offended you somehow?

The K-hole thing wasn't an insult by the way. It's a nice way of shortening your name.
Where in that post did I say you hated Morrissey?

wasn’t sure. Though Ket would be safer.

I'm reading between the lines. Apologies if I read it wrong - I'm autistic and can misinterpret written text sometimes.

Nah, I like K-hole. People actively seek those out for pleasure!

Back
Top Bottom