Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

how long did it take you to look that up.
Man, you’re so grumpy. You’re just like Skinny, but on the other end of the spectrum. There’s hardly any thread here where you don’t bite the head of some poor sod who disagrees with you.

M should definitely not take a hint from that! The overall sound on Dog Chain as well as on RWA (even better) is just what M needs to stay relevant and exciting...

As a lifelong Suede fan, I really don't agree regarding Autofiction either... While I do appreciate the effort to sound raw and energetic, the album ends up sounding a bit flat and unimaginative... It has really strong songs on it, but they would have been so much better with fuller arrangements like on The Blue Hour... I think...

I don't think Morrissey should copy that kind of production precisely; only the notion that less can be more. His voice is so rich and robust these days. I just can't see the point in all the electronic farting and atmospheric excess on the J.C. records, or the weird manipulation of the vocals on Rebels. The "chipmunk" accusation on that one might be a bit much, but it makes Morrissey sound like how a critic once described Dave Matthews: as having a "clinched sphincter delivery."

The man is in his 60s. Attempts to be "relevant" are doomed to fail. He should not be chasing after boppy synth-pop sounds or working with the producer for Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. He's going to end up the Morrissey equivalent of the middle-aged rocker in the trenchcoat & beret with a seven-piece band and a trio of backing singers.

Man, you’re so grumpy. You’re just like Skinny, but on the other end of the spectrum. There’s hardly any thread here where you don’t bite the head of some poor sod who disagrees with you.
dont talk balls,i hardly even post on here that much,do you feel better now.im the only person on this site that likes a laugh,all i see are absolute bores everywhere.

dont talk balls,i hardly even post on here that much,do you feel better now.im the only person on this site that likes a laugh,all i see are absolute bores everywhere.
Likes a laugh? No, man. You like to sulk and tell people off.

Lol @gashonthenail

I'm trying not to bother the mods by answering your off-topic guff - & you're unlikely to answer this because you want your off-topic guff to be seen on the main page - but your deflections are pathetic.

Glad your prediction of not finishing your was wrong - he was really great in Boston - but ending saying “you won’t see me for quite some time”
To be fair mate, he wasn't quite the firestarted he was in NY and San Fran, Oakland and NJ. From what I heard.
I am happy you had a nice time though. f***ing good on you. I wish I could have flown out.
I wonder why he said that. Itrs been odd. Every since LA he has been pretty low re the BOT you would think he would be happy

To be fair mate, he wasn't quite the firestarted he was in NY and San Fran, Oakland and NJ. From what I heard.
I am happy you had a nice time though. f***ing good on you. I wish I could have flown out.
I wonder why he said that. Itrs been odd. Every since LA he has been pretty low re the BOT you would think he would be happy

I imagine it's been a very frustrating and perhaps even a bit of a humbling experience getting a deal for BOT. Maybe after all of that, he expected Capitol to treat the release of BOT as a higher priority? Looking back I'm wondering if the deal was in place for a while now... explaining his earlier comment about "I Am Veronica" being the next single back in May. Perhaps Capitol is throwing up what Morrissey's perceiving as obstacles every step of the way and that's why he seems more down than happy about BOT now ("our lost album").

Last edited:
I imagine it's been a very frustrating and perhaps even a bit of a humbling experience getting a deal for BOT. Maybe after all of that, he expected Capitol to treat the release of BOT as a higher priority? Looking back I'm wondering if the deal was in place for a while now... explaining his earlier comment about "I Am Veronica" being the next single back in May. Perhaps Capitol is throwing up what Morrissey's perceiving as obstacles every step of the way and that's why he seems more down than happy about BOT now ("our lost album").
Yes, I feel for the guy.
I mean, I know I can sound like a shoutyballs at times, you know you have pint and take to the internet. Things don't always come out as you would like. LOL I luv the guy though. I think most of us do. I feel for him. He has had a bitch of a few years, his mom going. still be monstered in the press. Now when he finally gets a record deal and isn't treated as he should be
I know I have said it before but i really think he missed a move by not getting his own label and self releasing. It really would have been a boss move. He could have toured without the usual ties. He could have been his own boss record wise. put out the singles he wanted. It would have been brilliant for him and us. Instead, he's letting them edit him by letting them pick what comes out and what doesn't . Shame.
Thing is, if they do with this lp, they will do it with the next one.

I used to make fun of him for those few excess pounds, but I had a chip on my shoulder. I had believed that he hated people like me, and so I snubbed him. I was being a moron.
Can you please take these to your other thread. Some of us know where this is going and it's not for here.

You are kinda rude, and I prefer not engage with rude people and people who seem to have issues with their mental faculties as they can't seem to have a civil conversation without being condescending or "funny" with the other person.

Anyway, I hope they are headed here. That would be awesome for us.
What was rude about it. You said "All his fans in that area are going to be perplexed by his words." I'm saying all his fans in this area (me, my friends, anyone I talked to at the show) are not at all perplexed. Since you're on this forum, did you not read Brendan's update on what they're planning for next year? Does that not solve your "perplexion"?

He is a Good of the singers. For US and Latino American fans. So, Suck it. !!!
"The god of the singers"
The people who believe in gods of man are basic bitches= do you think M goes around treating his heroes like gods. no. 'maerican's are very basic in this regards
"Oh man he touched my arm, I will never wash" LOL. Some people
Are you Roys Keith? LOL imagine thinking that is a funny name. Or putting Moz in your social media name. Moz Angeles. don't make me laugh
I do thank you for making a fellow countryman feel at home in this great city. SoCal is one of the best places on earth but it has the most dumb ass people

Back
Top Bottom