Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Also, why is everyone so old?
In the states the fanbase is all ages.
In the UK thus far, it looks like 90%+ is over 40. Why didn't you share the love of Moz with your kids?
Shit older bands like Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers are popular amongst all ages all over the world.
Foo Fighters, Chili Peppers? Is that the benchmark?!

An old friend of Morrissey's unpicks tricks

And a great song by Morrissey

John Creedon regularly spins that on RTE Radio 1 Ireland, after

Never has Morrissey been so relevant. I thought he would have taken a few days in Manchester to earth, but no. Hectic schedule. Steady. One is mortal.

Happy after-shows and blessings to all :guitar::speechballoon:🦋💔☦️:kiss:

everyone stop what you are doing,we have an expert on the human voice telling us that it is scientifically impossible for the human voice to improve with age,his explanation,cant wait to hear this.
Well yes I am kind of an expert.

Men’s larynxes change with age, and they change more than women’s. After the age of 30, men start losing muscle mass and the muscle fibre in their larynx weakens.

The pitch of a male singing voice gets higher with age.

As you get older, the fibres in your vocal folds become stiffer and thinner and your larynx cartilage becomes harder. This limits the voice and is why elderly people’s voices can sound wobbly or breathier.

You won’t notice any huge changes to your voice until your 60’s and 70’s when the larynx starts to weaken. Your voice can get wobbly and hoarse. But this doesn’t spell the end of your singing career! Plenty of musicians still tour and perform in their 70’s and 80’s but the voice won’t be the same.

It would be impossible for a singer’s voice to get better, as you suggest, when they are in their 60s.

Coors? I took you for a proper strong % IPA patron like myself! Not a 4.2% dishwater discerning gent!
Depends where I’m drinking really.
If I’m in an establishment that sells real ale then I’m in.
If not then it’s coors.

Coors? I took you for a proper strong % IPA patron like myself! Not a 4.2% dishwater discerning gent!
IPA’s are for people who prefer fruit juice over beer, but still wants to get drunk. Give me a proper lager or a nice bitter/ale (eg Fuller’s ESB, London Pride, Boddington, Bombardier).

IPA’s are for people who prefer fruit juice over beer, but still wants to get drunk. Give me a proper lager or a nice bitter/ale (eg Fuller’s ESB, London Pride, Boddington, Bombardier).
Ah now. I like those drinks too but prefer a hazy IPA. I don't like fruit juice. I like strong, tasty beer with body to it. So we'll have to agree to disagree! 🍻

Ah now. I like those drinks too but prefer a hazy IPA. I don't like fruit juice. I like strong, tasty beer with body to it. So we'll have to agree to disagree! 🍻
But they’re so sour. Taste like grape fruit. But yeah, let’s agree to disagree. Here’s to ya! 🍻

It would be great to have a Moz Solo tshirt with Moz on the front with Morrissey-solo.com underneath his picture, and 'moved to off-topic' printed on the back.

Or The Cure saying they promise the new album will be out by October. Oops off topic.

At least Suede delivered (big time).
Let's go to Off Topic together shall we? Those new Cure albums are never coming out. I've been waiting since 2008.

Okay mod go ahead. You know what to do ;)

My dream Mozz t shirt would be ...

Jack Duckworth with a pint
Of Coors .... with a Embassy fag
From his lips ... and a Elastoplast
Holding his glasses together 🤩

Open message to Steve!!!!!!
Stop performing Johnny Marr songs.

Benny 🇬🇧 :knife:
Man, you’re so boring. You’ve been doing this for so many years now and you just keep going. Why? I don’t think there’s one person here that enjoys your aggressively bad jokes. What’s going on? Why don’t you try something else? And why are you so bitter and angry?

Man, you’re so boring. You’ve been doing this for so many years now and you just keep going. Why? I don’t think there’s one person here that enjoys your aggressively bad jokes. What’s going on? Why don’t you try something else? And why are you so bitter and angry?
He's just gutted that the current tour has been such a big success, the poor chap.

Back
Top Bottom