Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

An old tactic. Drum up interest after poor ticket sales. Get your name in the news. He's done it so, so many times before when things aren't going well on the commercial side

Moz - "What do they do here?"
Flunkey - "Well, there's this hare thin......"
Moz - "Perfect, take a note flunkey, this should sell more tickets"
Move on with your unhealthy, self-abusing mess of a life.

Roll up, roll up. ‘Thinking of doing a T-shirt again’ .
Anyone for a T-shirt? Anyone? ANYONE??!!

Skinny: the gift that keeps on giving!

🐶🐇❌

An old tactic. Drum up interest after poor ticket sales. Get your name in the news. He's done it so, so many times before when things aren't going well on the commercial side

Broken f***in' record you are. Mentally ill.

WeirdUnclePeter hearing Morrissey conversations in his head again.

Nothing to see here. All quite normal behaviour for a self-proclaimed genius.

WeirdUnclePeter hearing Morrissey conversations in his head again.

Nothing to see here. All quite normal behaviour for a self-proclaimed genius.
Please don't make it a thread about above-mentioned person again.
First of all, we want the hare coursing to stop.
This thread should be about the abominable hare coursing in Ireland.

lol so skinny can troll as much as he wants but if people call him out on it the posts get moved. Protected little prick. As I’ve stated all along, all he is doing is being a mouthpiece/attack dog for this site. He doesn’t believe nor care about any of the social causes he claims to

Please don't make it a thread about above-mentioned person again.
First of all, we want the hare coursing to stop.
This thread should be about the abominable hare coursing in Ireland.
Then why is he trying to make it about ticket sales? Seriously, his post remains even though he’s the one to try and derail it by diverting attention from the topic of hare coursing and Morrissey’s letter to make it about something it isn’t - another attack. I’ll call out his BS as long as he keeps it up

lol so skinny can troll as much as he wants but if people call him out on it the posts get moved. Protected little prick. As I’ve stated all along, all he is doing is being a mouthpiece/attack dog for this site. He doesn’t believe nor care about any of the social causes he claims to
It's all about him, in all sorts of threads. I remember that not long ago, a post was deleted by moderators when it got 5 dislikes or so. This doesn't seem to be the case here.

Then why is he trying to make it about ticket sales? Seriously, his post remains even though he’s the one to try and derail it by diverting attention from the topic of hare coursing and Morrissey’s letter to make it about something it isn’t - another attack. I’ll call out his BS as long as he keeps it up
There is something terribly wrong with a system in which the narcissist gets the royal treatment.

We are talking about an item Morrissey walked on stage holding, less than an hour ago, and moved to off topic?
During my earliest visit to GB, in the late 80s, if i remember correctly, i used to eat lots of Walker's salt'n'vinegar crisps, though.
Even bought a Walker's salt'n'vinegar pencil case as a souvenir. But times have changed since then, and as we grow older we want to live a healthier lifestyle.
1664091843962.png

That third party is still trying to sell them aren’t they? Which means tickets are still out there also the venue will hold tickets on the day of the show to sale as well.
I initially thought you were being ironic where in your avatar you have two totally idiotic misspellings that only complete illiterates make, in the same sentence in which you call other people idiots

LOL! But no, it turns out you really are low IQ

How did you get through life until now posting the type of comment I’m quoting of yours in this post? Is it like, you literally wake up every day and you cross your fingers and you just have to hope for the best? :rofl:

Fascinating!

Back
Top Bottom