Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Screenshot_20220809-1218552.png

@Uncleskinny this is unconfirmed, but the rumour I've heard is that the "unique piece of Smiths history" Mike Joyce is giving someone the chance to own is the bedsheet which was on Mike's bed on the last night that he and Morrissey slept in it together.

Has it been washed?

You again :mad::mad::mad:! You're focusing too much on the 'bedsheet' and trampling all over the point of the post. I was going to say 'bedsheet and pillow cases' originally but I didn't want to bloat the sentence too much. You know what Dave :mad:, if you're so very entertaining and believe you can do better, the floor is yours to rewrite the joke so that it's more to your liking. Now is your chance to shine. The premise is that Uncleskinny believes Morrissey and Mike Joyce had a sexual relationship and the tensions it caused broke up The Smiths. Some unnamed person 'in the know' told Uncleskinny this once and he believed them implicitly (Uncleskinny didn't stop to consider that maybe this person was having a joke at his expense, and laughed about it with other people afterwards). You might like to swap the 'bedsheet' for a Valentine's Day card or a homemade sex tape or something, I'll leave that up to you. I thought 'bedsheet' worked fine but you obviously know better so have at it :clap:.

20220811_051511.png

Screenshot_20220811-051432.jpg

I thought the same thing when I read the post but I would have gone for love letter from Morrissey to Joyce. I already had posts moved for comments about skinny instead of the topic so I spared the mods the bother off moving it.

Guyz, I think this is it, it’s the beginning of the end :ROFLMAO:

do you think this is a tipping point, by chance, bhops?! :ROFLMAO:

what a bunch of repugnant people.
I dunno, I just feel like the walls may be closing in. One might say it’s the beginning of end which I know may come to some as bombshell 😂

Hey man, you do you. It’s just that you come off as a bit disingenuous sometimes. Like you’re playing a role. That said, don’t we all?

For how long do you want to drag this idiocy out? I am, of course, just trying to just be myself ("you do you,") but you keep coming up with all these things you claim to read between the lines. First it's that I come off as an immature black-trench-coated teenager scowling at the world for being beneath me, and now it's that I'm disingenuous? Pick an insult and stick with it. I genuinely dislike Grease. Do you think I was saying that just to "play a role"? There are plenty of people in this world who really and truly DON'T LIKE GREASE. It's not an esoteric stance. It's not a pose. Grease is pretty silly fare.

All these racist people blaming Islam for the attack on salman Rushdie. Appalling.

For how long do you want to drag this idiocy out? I am, of course, just trying to just be myself ("you do you,") but you keep coming up with all these things you claim to read between the lines. First it's that I come off as an immature black-trench-coated teenager scowling at the world for being beneath me, and now it's that I'm disingenuous? Pick an insult and stick with it. I genuinely dislike Grease. Do you think I was saying that just to "play a role"? There are plenty of people in this world who really and truly DON'T LIKE GREASE. It's not an esoteric stance. It's not a pose. Grease is pretty silly fare.
A black-trench-coated teenager scowling at the world for being beneath them is, in my opinion, very disingenuous, so they’re definitely not mutually exclusive. And I tried to end it and move on with my last post, but it seems you’re not full. I accept that you don’t like Grease, but I do feel there’s something adolescent about you. I might, however, be entirely wrong.

All these racist people blaming Islam for the attack on salman Rushdie. Appalling.
Get a life. If anyone said that, you know very well it’s because it wasn’t any Christian church that put a fatwa on his head in the first place.

Anybody saying that at this juncture may have made what they might have thought was the likeliest supposition given what we know Iran’s public stance has been on this to date. For decades, no less.

They may be wrong, they may not be, but they took circumstantial historical context and used that to inform their assumption.

Whereas your comment above is the type of comment that is, in fact, wholly race-baiting.

A black-trench-coated teenager scowling at the world for being beneath them is, in my opinion, very disingenuous, so they’re definitely not mutually exclusive. And I tried to end it and move on with my last post, but it seems you’re not full. I accept that you don’t like Grease, but I do feel there’s something adolescent about you. I might, however, be entirely wrong.
You’re consistently like the absolute worst old woman on this entire site

Coming from the person who last week informed everyone on this site about how “intelligent” Beyonce is, I’m going to go out on a limb here (NOT) to tell you that you’ve long since proven yourself that your comments are genuinely meaningless.
Admitting that Beyoncé is intelligent (shouldn’t be a controversial statement) is the same as being a pre-pubescent child, how exactly?
And forgive me for not accepting your comments as M Solo Gospel. I’m happy interacting with a few nice people on here, knowing full well I’m not breaking new ground or converting anyone to a spectacular agenda. But A for effort, Scanty!’

Back
Top Bottom