sing along with the common people
sing along and it might just get you through
laugh along with the common people
laugh along even though they're laughing at you
and the stupid things you do
'cause you think that poor is cool

❤️

fun fact: yanis varoufakis claims that song is about his wife

Fabulous song for personal reasons as well, it was the song my wife and I had the first dance to at our wedding in Aya Nappa due to it playing in Sheffield Leadmill when she wandered over and dragged me onto the dance floor to dance to it 5 years previously.

Last edited:
anyone gotta link to where i can watch the trig boys on little joey rogan?

anyone gotta link to where i can watch the trig boys on little joey rogan?

That's the best I can do:

That's the best I can do:

thanks bun bun! id like it with video so i can see francis' cute little face, but i might listen to this if i have something else to do at the same time. or parts of it anyway!

thanks bun bun! id like it with video so i can see francis' cute little face, but i might listen to this if i have something else to do at the same time. or parts of it anyway!

He looks like a middle-aged lesbian. :)

I’m looking for YouTube clips from that podcast, especially the one in which they discuss covid (I know it’s out there, I’ve seen it!) but as I’m on my phone (with google as default search engine) I can’t find them - they don’t come up in a google search (just stuff about Rogan’s (alleged) Covid disinformation). The extent to which google censors content, holy shit!

I’m looking for YouTube clips from that podcast, especially the one in which they discuss covid (I know it’s out there, I’ve seen it!) but as I’m on my phone (with google as default search engine) I can’t find them - they don’t come up in a google search (just stuff about Rogan’s (alleged) Covid disinformation). The extent to which google censors content, holy shit!
this it, bun bun?

Yes! Of course, KK is completely correct, and, of course, you and I have been saying these things all along. :rock:
yes, they didnt really say anything new, but it's important that it continues to be said so that what happened and how people went along with it isnt ever forgotten.

my sister said that she misses the days of early covid when she could go out and not see anyone. and it's like, you do know the reason you were able to go out and not see anyone is because other people werent going out? you didnt actually think there were enough slots in the day for everyone in the city to take a turn going out and not have to see anyone? no. if you were going out and not seeing anyone it's because other people were in their houses fearful and isolated. and you were availing yourself of the benefits of that fear and isolation of other people and thinking it was a good thing.

I kind of agree with your sister. It was so nice and quiet, there were few fcukwits about and you could always get a table at a restaurant without a reservation... I miss those days. And also, Greece was so nice and quiet last May. By contrast, the EasyJet hordes this year are unbearable. :)

I kind of agree with your sister. It was so nice and quiet, there were few fcukwits about and you could always get a table at a restaurant without a reservation... I miss those days. And also, Greece was so nice and quiet last May. By contrast, the EasyJet hordes this year are unbearable. :)
yes, and the buses were nice and empty and you didnt have to share your seat or have some jerk pushing on the seat behind you with their knees and there certainly wasnt anyone bringing their f***ing snakes on the bus! but that's NOT THE POINT, bun bun!!!! the point is: what kind of world do you want to live in? and id much rather live in a world where people are free to come and go as they please, no matter how disagreeable find the mass populace (and being rather a sensitive sort with anxiety, i find them more disagreeable than most, i assure you). besides, if your main concern was getting a seat at a table, than you were luckier than most. restaurants here werent even open, and when they were i wasnt allowed to go to them, and in some countries like the uk people werent even allowed to sit on benches.

I kind of understand the elites and why they want the riff raff locked up into their homes while they fly around in their private jets - the Greek islands were much nicer during lockdown.

@rifke, I heard the joke!!!

I listened to the whole podcast while doing yoga. Nothing is as soothing as doing yoga while listening to Joe Rogan. :grinning:

Anyway, it was underwhelming. Perhaps a 3/10.

Back
Top Bottom