Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

it does, doesnt it?! you should make one! just google cheeseball and you'll find lots of recipes. then when you make one, make sure to take a picture of Bjornski beside it holding a glass of wine <3

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 11.04.25.png

oh my god, bun bun!!!!! you made the cheeseball!!!!!!! you never cease to amaze!!

i had to pull EddY over so he could see too! it's so nice to see Bjorn!!!

tell Bjorn he's look VERY handsome!!!! even if that plate is covering his impressive sixpack!

so how was the cheeseball, bun bun?! and are you still in greece?!

He's gonna be all puffed up now that his favourite chick called him VERY handsome! (I do think he looks nice and fluffy and well rested in spite of all the partying with the bikini babes in Mykonos these last weeks!!!)

I haven't eaten the cheeseball yet but will report back once I have. (Björn wants me to take a photo of him with the cheeseball, the wine and his six pack first!)

We're in Sweden - going to see Nick Cave next Friday! ❤️

He's gonna be all puffed up now that his favourite chick called him VERY handsome! (I do think he looks nice and fluffy and well rested in spite of all the partying with the bikini babes in Mykonos these last weeks!!!)

I haven't eaten the cheeseball yet but will report back once I have. (Björn wants me to take a photo of him with the cheeseball, the wine and his six pack first!)

We're in Sweden - going to see Nick Cave next Friday! ❤️
oh my gossssssh, so jealous!!!!!! (about nick cave, not the cheese ball! (although that too)). you have to tell me about it, okayyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!

also EddY wants to know why Bjorn is hoarding all of the pics of the bikini babes he surely took (you had one job, Bjorn, and that was to take pics of babes!!!!)

oh my gossssssh, so jealous!!!!!! (about nick cave, not the cheese ball! (although that too)). you have to tell me about it, okayyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!

also EddY wants to know why Bjorn is hoarding all of the pics of the bikini babes he surely took (you had one job, Bjorn, and that was to take pics of babes!!!!)

Well, he's hopeless. He sees a hot chick in a bikini and forgets about everything else (a bit like me!!!)

I sneak peeked through his holiday photos - it's mainly kitties, goats and cappuccinos LOL

Well, he's hopeless. He sees a hot chick in a bikini and forgets about everything else (a bit like me!!!)

I sneak peeked through his holiday photos - it's mainly kitties, goats and cappuccinos LOL
well we like kitties, goats and cappuccinos too!!! but ONLY cappuccinos consumed before midday! just kidding, we like cappuccinos at ANY time of the day!!

make with the pics, bunny boy!! 🐱🐐☕😍

Carlislebaz on tour...
Minack Theatre watching
Hamlet 😬at Penzance Cornwall
152E5031-1F45-4EE1-B5DA-1918C78D89D4.jpeg

Attachments

• 4FB5EC10-D986-4E19-8873-70952AE123B6.jpeg
    4FB5EC10-D986-4E19-8873-70952AE123B6.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
who cares. that isnt greece.

Good song about someone from Greece

She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge