Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

ok so sue me, i think amber heard is really pedestrian on a good day and totally ugly in her natural state, at all other times.

When she used all the smoke and mirrors she had at her disposal (great colorist, cocaine diet, and a limit-free wardrobe budget) i did think she looked amazing and GREAT in that one long silver sequined dress at the beginning of the Johnny and Amber saga. But that’s it. That was the only time

Beauty fades very quickly, and that is the tragedy of it. It's possible that Amber Heard only looked great on one single occasion, but I would extend it to a period of about six years, from All the Boys Love Mandy Lane until The Rum Diaries or circa "the beginning of the Johnny and Amber saga." Marrying a "bro" like Johnny Depp is probably a serious wringer to go through, but she made her bed and now, &c.

ok so sue me, i think amber heard is really pedestrian on a good day and totally ugly in her natural state, at all other times.

When she used all the smoke and mirrors she had at her disposal (great colorist, cocaine diet, and a limit-free wardrobe budget) i did think she looked amazing and GREAT in that one long silver sequined dress at the beginning of the Johnny and Amber saga. But that’s it. That was the only time
what about fay skorda?! she's incredible looking right?!

So as not to leave the measure of beauty up to my weiner, I think the famous illustrator Edward Gorey was a very striking individual. I think he had a great look: a long face, penetrating eyes, a thin, finely-proportioned nose, and always a lush, flowing, well-coiffed beard. He liked to adorn himself with fur coats (not a vegetarian, alas), cable knit sweaters, and multifarious rings. He was a homosexual, gifted with the sense of style that often accompanies that proclivity, and he hewed to a New England antiquarian presentation. It all comes to together in a dignified form of male beauty.

edward-gorey-in-fur-coat.jpg

DwUC3X1XQAArJZ7.jpg

Gorey was a felinophile (praise be), and was frequently photographed in the company of cats.

181210_r33383.jpg

Gorey-in-his-attic-room-at-the-Garveys-summer-house-in-Barnstable-Cape-Cod-1961-Photograph-by-Eleanor-Garvey.-Elizabeth-Morton-private-collection-1.jpg

Coors is out ... Camden Town is in...View attachment 82239
Dear Mr Baz

I'm a bit confused dot com, mt8. I typed 'cool as corrs carlisle' in the Google search engine but only got links to Belinda Carlisle and The Corrs.

It did bring up this link to a karaoke 🎤 hire shop. Is that your job? Business? Or are you in a karaoke 🎤 covers band like Morrissey? He does cover versions of original songs of The Greatest Hits of Ye Olde Smiths and facsimile new ones which he bizarrely claims are Morrissey 'solo' tracks even after all these decades of impersonating himself.

It's a shame The Smiths didn't do a Christian Christmas album like Sir Cliff Richards cause then Steven could do a panto season at The Sands with you as compere, opening act . Or Sir Clifford! Both of ye!

Do you do poetry readings in Carlise cafe society soirees in coffee shops with all the other Cumbrian cognoscenti bohemians?

Or do picnic readings on the banks of the Eden River?

Do you have a youtube channel?

If you want to become the new Larkin you need to extend your horizons beyond the 'off-topic' thread on this online creche. Literary agents might raise an eyebrow if tou tell them you're a self-published poet on Morrissey Solo.

Is your sister a poet too? Or your cat? 🐈 I find the movement of animals to be very poetic as I also find the movements of Carlisle youth at the taxi rank to be an exposition of lustful physical graffiti.

Do you know Dr John Campbell? I have a friend who lives near him but my friend is a bit weird after living in Carlisle all these years.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your poetry, Baz. I like that name. I'm from Birmingham and I wuz a Blues fan...the leader of the Zulu Warriors hooligan contingent wuz called Baz once upon a time but it's all nice and civilised at St Andrews now...very Delia ..

...anyroads, mt8. We gotta fly, get ready for some dawn surfing...You keep on writing the poetry and sharing it with us. Remember...our haterz r our motivatorz...laterz, Baz!

I hope you get to see some shows on this Morrissey tour. You could read your poetry to the queue outside each venue! Make some merch! Good luck with the poetry career and I hope to see you at the Ledbury Poetry Festival in a couple of years alongside Morrissey and Pam Ayers.

Why did you go back to Camden, Baz? Morrissey told you:

'Don't Go Back To Camden From Carlisle During The Rail Strike'

BrummieBoy
Tolcarne Beach
Kernow

Karaoke Machine Hire in Carlisle

Struts now offer Karaoke Machine Hire!

If you're looking to hire a Karaoke Machine for your party or event in or around Carlisle, you've come to the right place! We have a modern Karaoke Machine available for hire from only £30 per day. The machine is equipped with 2 microphones, a clear screen for lyrics and over 250 songs to choose from!

Ronan Keating When You Say Nothing At All

Sam SmithI'm Not The Only One

Savage GardenTruly Madly Deeply

Shabba Ranks Mr. Loverman

Shaggy Oh Carolina

Shania Twain Man! I Feel Like A Woman

https://www.struts.co.uk/party-fancy-dress-shop/karaoke-machine-carlisle

Last edited:
Speedway is/ maybe his most
Aggressive song ?

AND WHEN YOU SLAM DOWN THE HAMMER.....
possibly.....
It took me years to take to this song......
Or was it a song, or a reply to something/ or someone who pissed him off??

hi BJORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so good to see you!!!! how's greece!!!! (meet any babes?!) ❤️

(oh my gosh, bun bun, tell him to STOP reading this forum RIGHT NOW!!!! even for EddY to write something like that would be shocking!!)

haha you better destroy that piece of paper, bun bun!!! imagine if someone saw it?!? (although im sure guests to baz's house see things like that all the time :paranoid:)

No babes, just a big sweaty hairy plumber and a big sweaty hairy guy delivering plaster and paint. The house has taken a bit of a beating over the winter (there was even some snow!!!), so lots of work to do. I’m well and doing most of it myself. Enjoying it. Oh, BTW I had covid! I had no symptoms other than some tiredness, but I thought that was the heat at first. So anyway, good to finally have had it and to know how my body reacts to it 💪.

Björn is disappointed - he thought his poetry would be much appreciated and he would make many lovely friends on Morrissey-solo. :-( I’ll tell him to take it easy with the ouzo. How is EddY?

Dear Mr Baz

I'm a bit confused dot com, mt8. I typed 'cool as corrs carlisle' in the Google search engine but only got links to Belinda Carlisle and The Corrs.

It did bring up this link to a karaoke 🎤 hire shop. Is that your job? Business? Or are you in a karaoke 🎤 covers band like Morrissey? He does cover versions of original songs of The Greatest Hits of Ye Olde Smiths and facsimile new ones which he bizarrely claims are Morrissey 'solo' tracks even after all these decades of impersonating himself.

It's a shame The Smiths didn't do a Christian Christmas album like Sir Cliff Richards cause then Steven could do a panto season at The Sands with you as compere, opening act . Or Sir Clifford! Both of ye!

Do you do poetry readings in Carlise cafe society soirees in coffee shops with all the other Cumbrian cognoscenti bohemians?

Or do picnic readings on the banks of the Eden River?

Do you have a youtube channel?

If you want to become the new Larkin you need to extend your horizons beyond the 'off-topic' thread on this online creche. Literary agents might raise an eyebrow if tou tell them you're a self-published poet on Morrissey Solo.

Is your sister a poet too? Or your cat? 🐈 I find the movement of animals to be very poetic as I also find the movements of Carlisle youth at the taxi rank to be an exposition of lustful physical graffiti.

Do you know Dr John Campbell? I have a friend who lives near him but my friend is a bit weird after living in Carlisle all these years.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your poetry, Baz. I like that name. I'm from Birmingham and I wuz a Blues fan...the leader of the Zulu Warriors hooligan contingent wuz called Baz once upon a time but it's all nice and civilised at St Andrews now...very Delia ..

...anyroads, mt8. We gotta fly, get ready for some dawn surfing...You keep on writing the poetry and sharing it with us. Remember...our haterz r our motivatorz...laterz, Baz!

I hope you get to see some shows on this Morrissey tour. You could read your poetry to the queue outside each venue! Make some merch! Good luck with the poetry career and I hope to see you at the Ledbury Poetry Festival in a couple of years alongside Morrissey and Pam Ayers.

Why did you go back to Camden, Baz? Morrissey told you:

'Don't Go Back To Camden From Carlisle During The Rail Strike'

BrummieBoy
Tolcarne Beach
Kernow

Karaoke Machine Hire in Carlisle

Struts now offer Karaoke Machine Hire!

If you're looking to hire a Karaoke Machine for your party or event in or around Carlisle, you've come to the right place! We have a modern Karaoke Machine available for hire from only £30 per day. The machine is equipped with 2 microphones, a clear screen for lyrics and over 250 songs to choose from!

Ronan Keating When You Say Nothing At All

Sam SmithI'm Not The Only One

Savage GardenTruly Madly Deeply

Shabba Ranks Mr. Loverman

Shaggy Oh Carolina

Shania Twain Man! I Feel Like A Woman

https://www.struts.co.uk/party-fancy-dress-shop/karaoke-machine-carlisle
God sake.... you must be mad, sad and dangerous to know......
You raise a fair few points here BB.
I was out yesterday for lunch with my middle daughter, (we are now both veggie)
She said the me , I seen your posts about the horrid Canadian female,
In her own words....
cried f***ing laughing.... she said to me ....

you might know the exact post I refer to, but to be fair I was told off by the powers that be in on here, and that was fair enough👍

My daughter said to me today , why don’t you go to the open Mike night at the Source , Dentonholme..
I’ve been before , years ago, and to be honest I wouldn’t/ or couldn’t have the confidence to stand up and speak my words out loud....
For me it’s just a thing I do when I’ve had a couple of Coors......The words spew out like ink on the paper:
It never occurs to me in mid- afternoon....
Although a classic line may enter my bold head, I just never write it down.
Thanks for the loveliness.

I’m hoping to get an early Cyrus hope g in Birmingham with my eldest daughter and her mum ....

So maybeeeee🍺🍺🍺🍺

God sake.... you must be mad, sad and dangerous to know......
You raise a fair few points here BB.
I was out yesterday for lunch with my middle daughter, (we are now both veggie)
She said the me , I seen your posts about the horrid Canadian female,
In her own words....
cried f***ing laughing.... she said to me ....

you might know the exact post I refer to, but to be fair I was told off by the powers that be in on here, and that was fair enough👍

My daughter said to me today , why don’t you go to the open Mike night at the Source , Dentonholme..
I’ve been before , years ago, and to be honest I wouldn’t/ or couldn’t have the confidence to stand up and speak my words out loud....
For me it’s just a thing I do when I’ve had a couple of Coors......The words spew out like ink on the paper:
It never occurs to me in mid- afternoon....
Although a classic line may enter my bold head, I just never write it down.
Thanks for the loveliness.

I’m hoping to get an early Cyrus hope g in Birmingham with my eldest daughter and her mum ....

So maybeeeee🍺🍺🍺🍺
Last bit should read I’m hoping to get an extra gig in with my oldest and her mum ....

what about fay skorda?! she's incredible looking right?!

Love the fact that all Greek TV personalities and presenters are blonde. :lbf:

I do like her dress sense and the Greek thing she has going on, very chic.

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 05.18.04.png
Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 05.22.22.png

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 05.24.12.png
Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 05.26.13.png

Love the fact that all Greek TV personalities and presenters are blonde. :lbf:

I do like her dress sense and the Greek thing she has going on, very chic.

View attachment 82252View attachment 82253

View attachment 82254View attachment 82255
she's sooooooo beautiful. she has strong features but it's cute as hell at the same time. she seems like a lovely person too, i always wish i knew what she was saying when i see her in clips.

i also like zeta makripoulia and eleni menegaki, but fay skorda above everyone else. greek women are so beautiful!

No babes, just a big sweaty hairy plumber and a big sweaty hairy guy delivering plaster and paint. The house has taken a bit of a beating over the winter (there was even some snow!!!), so lots of work to do. I’m well and doing most of it myself. Enjoying it. Oh, BTW I had covid! I had no symptoms other than some tiredness, but I thought that was the heat at first. So anyway, good to finally have had it and to know how my body reacts to it 💪.

Björn is disappointed - he thought his poetry would be much appreciated and he would make many lovely friends on Morrissey-solo. :-( I’ll tell him to take it easy with the ouzo. How is EddY?
glad you're alright, bun bun, and that it proved to be no threat to you!! how's things in greece? you been eating some good baklava, i hope?

EddY's good, but he wishes he were in greece scoping out the babes. there arent any babes here, just hippie chicks who smell like hamster cages. EddY says to tell Bjorn just to stick with him, and dont go trying to make other friends on so-low, cause when you're friends with Ed you dont need anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom