Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Baz, I am not working tomorrow and am drinking tonight. I will reclaim my place as Ringleader of The (off)Topic by midnight.
So you say big boy😁
I’m off work until the 20th

Bring it on ... Amateur 😉

Just watching The football now

Come on Liverpool 😎😎😎

Come on 85 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Bring it on my son .

So you say big boy😁
I’m off work until the 20th

Bring it on ... Amateur 😉

Just watching The football now

Come on Liverpool 😎😎😎

Come on 85 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Bring it on my son .
I’ll bring it later, don’t you worry.

BornToHarambe, will your negligent mother let you stay up late enough to give us the old “red thumb”?
7D832305-569E-445A-A087-75862BCA2DE5.jpeg

Talk about dragging a thread by its proverbial hair through the gutter. A thread that was already in the toilet. Blind leading the blind here. Who needs a blanket anymore, when you can quite happily wrap yourself in the oblivion of your own idiocy, n’est ce pas, mes petits amis?

Talk about dragging a thread by its proverbial hair through the gutter. A thread that was already in the toilet. Blind leading the blind here. Who needs a blanket anymore, when you can quite happily wrap yourself in the oblivion of your own idiocy, n’est ce pas, mes petits amis?
Flush of then

You’re posting this message…in two languages… in a thread where people are, quite obviously, just taking the piss.
Take your head out of your decorative ring.

Scanty.......

We have fun on here....

Yes we get stupid and silly.

Olde men only having a laugh...

Why don’t you join in ???

Please try... it can be fun.

For example ... write a poem about me..

You can be as vicious about me all you can and I won’t care, maybe
Even laugh 😉😉😉

It’s all kicking off on here tonight
Good poetry....

OI .... Amy .... don’t hide 🏆🏆