Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Ukrainian Rik Mayall looks fairly good, pity about the dork. What is it with Baz and his insistence on having his picture taken with a bunch of randomers in bars; is it to give the impression that he has friends? Imagine you're standing in the bar having a drink and a bald 53 year old comes up to you talking a whole lot of nothing then puts his arm around you for a picture so he can upload it to a forum for a group of strangers to look at. I'd feel violated, personally. But Baz knows all about violation as we saw in this 'poem' recently!

:handpointdown::handpointdown:

Trigger warning: horrendous 'poetry'

If only Ukrainian Rik Mayall knew he had his arm around a man who threatens to sodomise people on public forums. 'Rum, sodomy, and the lash' is what @Carlislebaz is all about :sick::sick:
that is TWISTED, honey bunny!!!!! seriously disturbing stuff!!! ukrainian rik mayall would be APPALLED that the author of such a thing had his arm around him!!

it IS highly aberrant behaviour, honey bunny. they always look like decent folk too. i feel sort of bad for them having to be harassed by some goon and his camera like that.

As I was saying on the other thread - he'll do anything to shoehorn himself into the current narrative - I said to expect more of them, and here we are.

Let's remember that glorious occasion when he wanted 'Paris' re-released for the same reasons and sent Boz out to do his bidding.
My goodness, you really are a very clever man. Seriously, we are lucky to have you!

As I was saying on the other thread - he'll do anything to shoehorn himself into the current narrative - I said to expect more of them, and here we are.

Let's remember that glorious occasion when he wanted 'Paris' re-released for the same reasons and sent Boz out to do his bidding.
Would you be able to communicate if David banned the pronoun 'I'?

Please make that exact same point in more threads, we can't get enough of you.

Let's remember when you appeared sane...erm, yeah, me neither.

I have spent thousands of dollars flying around and seeing Morrissey live and will continue to do so.

I had no idea he wanted it to be re-released and therefore have no idea what you mean by Boz tried to do his bidding.

You know more about my favorite singer and you hate him. You despise him. Do you have to wear a helmet so you don't concuss yourself when you pass out from the all the whinging?

I have spent thousands of dollars flying around and seeing Morrissey live and will continue to do so.

I had no idea he wanted it to be re-released and therefore have no idea what you mean by Boz tried to do his bidding.

You know more about my favorite singer and you hate him. You despise him. Do you have to wear a helmet so you don't concuss yourself when you pass out from the all the whinging?
My Gran always said best way to treat an attention seeking child was to ignore. He obvs just sits waiting for the next MSolo update and frantically jumps on the keyboard like a wailing widow. Maybe the 15 minutes of failed fame (!?) on Mastermind tortured him. He has one award...of all the M fans I have encountered over the years...his behaviour is the strangest.

Peter. There are helplines you know.

I refuse to believe that you enjoy posting things like this.
It winds you up, feeds animosity towards you, serves no good purpose.

Why allow such resentment to live in your head - all aimed at a man who doesn't even know you exist, who will never change one thing about his life for you? Don't you see how pointless it is?

What is actually stopping you from logging off, forgetting whatever it is that you hate so much, pouring a glass of wine and just dancing to This Charming Man like it's 1983? You do not have to be a prisoner of your own hate.

My Gran always said best way to treat an attention seeking child was to ignore. He obvs just sits waiting for the next MSolo update and frantically jumps on the keyboard like a wailing widow. Maybe the 15 minutes of failed fame (!?) on Mastermind tortured him. He has one award...of all the M fans I have encountered over the years...his behaviour is the strangest.
To be fair, I suspect he's ignoring me. I really just think it's funny so I try to have a laugh about it all.

Surprise surprise, everyone’s favourite nutcase is first to comment again. Same old shit.
Taking a break from denying trans-rights on twitter to prove himself right (?!) on here.
You pathetic man.

Let’s remember you dancing like some rhythm-less dad in the front row at the BBC show back in the day. Seems you embarrass yourself every time you set foot in BBC studios. Shame you weren’t right more often when it actually meant anything. The nerds in the quiz community might afford you a tiny, tiny bit of respect.

831AE81F-A00D-4B80-838E-BFC4208EFE56.jpeg

Last edited:
i do wish he'd make it up with moz though. moz aint a bad guy, really not a nazi at all, and if he is, hes a piss poor one. and skinnys probably not a bad guy either, just a lil bit of a tool.

He (skinny) declared war on Moz, that must be his job.... hatred and division, the clear example of a soul that does not evolve and generates karma for itself, wishing evil to a singer who loved so much and for reasons that I do not know now hates so much but so much. What do some people have in their heads

could be. or could be that there's a valid reason for being opposed to trans insanity and that everyone should care about this issue
What is trans insanity? Or what are you calling trans insanity? I am actually glad more people are waking up to this.

What is trans insanity? Or what are you calling trans insanity? I am actually glad more people are waking up to this.
trans insanity: the denial of reality and what we all know to be true; pronoun stupidity; children being removed from their homes because their parents 'misgendered' them; the erasure of women with transwomen being allowed to compete in womens sports and women being called menstruators and cervix-havers rather than women; jk rowling receiving death threats for her very rational views and those death threats being allowed to remain on twitter, while stating something as innocuous as 'sex is real' will get you banned; transitioning children and performing life altering surgeries on them; transitioning as a form of conversion therapy; etc etc etc.

i remember when i thought men dressing like women was cool, back when appealing people like david bowie and dr frankenfurter were the only ones doing it. back when it was outre, and signified a transgression against the norm. now that every unappealing person and their dog is doing it, it's just f***ing gross.

Back
Top Bottom