Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

The thing that's really total BS is that you can't even find Jeremy Kyle clips anymore. Watching him fake sympathy for someone for three minutes and then turning on them when the next guest makes accusations against them was really the best.
"You're a dirty little liar!"
Plus the stories they told in a very short amount of time could be really complex
1646692884234.png

Actually, as a silent observer here, it’s all your fault (you as in plural). I’m sure KS (along with the thank-God-gone Karen) is someone like a character from one of Ricky Gervais’ sitcom. You know….a sad, no-life, small-town middle-aged woman with no family you supposed to laugh at but feel sad for her. And you guys just feed these people with replies, while in real life you’d just pass by at local Tesco’s while she is sobbing over the vegetable stall or something.

Karens still here, she's called Vex now for some reason.

Oi Cro ....
Your obsession with wigs is legendary on here 👍

And it’s nice to see your latest bride
Is supporting the Trump range..

Ms now I know 4kall

Has just become

Missus Vegan Cro

A fate worse than Chronic
Dysentery ...

Ah well...

Here’s to the Soon to be unhappy
Couple 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Oi Cro ....
Your obsession with wigs is legendary on here 👍

And it’s nice to see your latest bride
Is supporting the Trump range..

Ms now I know 4kall

Has just become

Missus Vegan Cro

A fate worse than Chronic
Dysentery ...

Ah well...

Here’s to the Soon to be unhappy
Couple 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Oh baz, I hope she knows your just pulling her leg. 😁

I think what you'd find out from asking random people on the street, is that Johnny Marr isn't actually famous at all.

Though I'd hazard a guess I'd find more fans of his were I to leave Australia.
You could be right🙂
I had a night on the town last
Saturday and bumped into this
2457633A-EC3C-4358-BEB8-95EDC69112B0.jpeg
F247D8E2-CE2B-488D-A18E-F84BBC51C757.jpeg

A poem for the wig folks View attachment 79678
What excellent, inspirational poetry for all the ages! Yes. Sublime. Beautiful words to echo through the ether. I wholeheartedly believe Baz~ that the message of Morrissey's lyrics and his accompanying elegant soul have had seemingly zero effect on your present day frame of mind~ otherwise you might conduct your human interactions with a modicum of decency, and display an open-minded heart that is unafraid of facing the truth.
I'm not sure why you behave cruelly on these message boards- but I sincerely hope you feel better about life in general soon.

What excellent, inspirational poetry for all the ages! Yes. Sublime. Beautiful words to echo through the ether. I wholeheartedly believe Baz~ that the message of Morrissey's lyrics and his accompanying elegant soul have had seemingly zero effect on your present day frame of mind~ otherwise you might conduct your human interactions with a modicum of decency, and display an open-minded heart that is unafraid of facing the truth.
I'm not sure why you behave cruelly on these message boards- but I sincerely hope you feel better about life in general soon.
He's smarting from comments you made about him in one of your videos.

Back
Top Bottom