Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

:)

one scientific result that has come out of this dreadful convid situation, is that we KNOW fredo is not
allergic to ibuprofen while liquored😶

:hammer:

good god, are you dumb

(carlisle baz, NOT vegan cro!!)

Last edited:
My next offering is to our trusted
Conservative, Northern government...

Is yer belly full yet...
You fools
7DB8F5E5-EC80-4774-8360-E6A43553B2C6.jpeg

what is wrong with him that he cant spell simple words?? :confused:o_O

"the rest of US plebs secretly sobs"
the best that i can make out, translates: 'We ( unemployed robocops) drink 🍻 all day
and night in our poor housing dwelling'o_O:hammer:

Wordle 220 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Absurdle 6/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Give Wordle and/or Absurdle a go, @Carlislebaz. Here's an article for you to read after you try :lbf::

"Being Bad at Wordle Doesn't Mean You're Dumb"

By the way, am I the only person here who hasn't had Covid?? I haven't had any of the vaccines either; am I the only person here who hasn't had any of the vaccines or Covid? :unsure::unsure:
Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE

I haven't been keeping track and I want to update my files on you all 👀
think novak djokovic GIF by Miami Open

Wordle 220 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Absurdle 6/∞

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Give Wordle and/or Absurdle a go, @Carlislebaz. Here's an article for you to read after you try :lbf::

"Being Bad at Wordle Doesn't Mean You're Dumb"

By the way, am I the only person here who hasn't had Covid?? I haven't had any of the vaccines either; am I the only person here who hasn't had any of the vaccines or Covid? :unsure::unsure:
Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE

I haven't been keeping track and I want to update my files on you all 👀
think novak djokovic GIF by Miami Open
i havent had any vaccines, but ive had covid twice (at least i think i have, ive never been tested). the first time BEFORE it was cool, when i was staying in a hostel and probably infected all the poor bastards also staying there. im just getting over my second bout and i dont know if i mentioned this but ive lost my sense of taste!!!!!! my sense of smell is slowly coming back (it gets stronger towards the end of each day), but still no sense of taste whatsoever!!!!!! so im fasting, im on day 4, and my sense of taste better come back when im ready to break it, otherwise that will be SUCH a bust!!!!!!

Yes @rifke, you are a genius! You prove that more and more each day. People like Dave can't handle it which is why he looks like this each time you speak about your novel and display your genius:

20211122_043036.png

I only got the Wordle right on the second attempt two times out of 12. I think it would take 12 Wordles for Carlisle Baz to get one right on his sixth and final guess!

20220125_040826.png

I'll go on record as saying I don't think I'll ever get a Wordle wrong, and neither will you! I remember you having Covid before any of us really knew what Covid was. Still you travelled through Europe with it and now you're showing the strength of your immune system by fighting it off once again, all without any vaccine. You're just built differently, honey bunny :hearteyes:! And then in comparison there's Dave who had one vaccine and he's lying in bed right now shivering and feeling like he's going to die.

When he's well enough he'll come back and write a 700 word post without paragraphs about his near-death experience. Whereas you experienced the same thing and just got on with it. Like how he can't handle your genius, he also can't come to terms with the sense of dignity with which you carry yourself, because it's something he doesn't possess at all.
20211122_042939.png

Last edited:
Yes @rifke, you are a genius! You prove that more and more each day. People like Dave can't handle it which is why he looks like this each time you speak about your novel and display your genius:

I only got the Wordle right on the second attempt two times out of 12. I think it would take 12 Wordles for Carlisle Baz to get one right on the sixth and final attempt!

View attachment 78898

I'll go on record as saying I don't think I'll ever get one of them wrong, and neither will you! I remember you having Covid before any of us really knew what Covid was. Still you travelled through Europe with it and now you're showing the strength of your immune system by fighting it off once again, all without any vaccine. You're just built differently, honey bunny :hearteyes:! And then in comparison there's Dave who had one vaccine and he's lying in bed right now shivering and feeling like he's going to die.

When he's well enough he'll come back and write a 700 word post without paragraphs about his near-death experience. Whereas you experienced the same thing and just got on with it. Like how he can't handle your genius, he also can't come to terms with the sense of dignity with which you carry yourself, because it's something he doesn't possess at all.
teehee you write the BEST posts, honey bunny. cant disagree with a single word!! :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom