Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I am afraid I have covid. I noticed a few days ago that I was kind of congested but it wasn't that bad. Tonight I coughed and I could feel that my throat and lungs are very congested but not my sinuses. I almost wouldn't notice except this feeling in my throat makes me want to cough and when I do it feels hard to catch my breath.
I am not normally allergic to ibuprofen but one time I took it when I had been drinking and almost had anaphylactic shock. It was very hard to breath and my throat was swollen. I didn't realize how serious it can be and I didn't do anything. Luckily it got better/went away in an hour or so. My throat feels kind of like that but not quite as extreme. I just hope it isn't worse tomorrow (later today, after I sleep) because I have things to do.
I had my first Moderna shot but then the website where I registered was messed up and I was never notified about the follow-up shot so I never got it. If I feel okay tomorrow I will go see about getting the second shot.
It could be something else but I was around two people that had it and it feels not like the flu but not like something I can just ignore.

I am afraid I have covid. I noticed a few days ago that I was kind of congested but it wasn't that bad. Tonight I coughed and I could feel that my throat and lungs are very congested but not my sinuses. I almost wouldn't notice except this feeling in my throat makes me want to cough and when I do it feels hard to catch my breath.
I am not normally allergic to ibuprofen but one time I took it when I had been drinking and almost had anaphylactic shock. It was very hard to breath and my throat was swollen. I didn't realize how serious it can be and I didn't do anything. Luckily it got better/went away in an hour or so. My throat feels kind of like that but not quite as extreme. I just hope it isn't worse tomorrow (later today, after I sleep) because I have things to do.
I had my first Moderna shot but then the website where I registered was messed up and I was never notified about the follow-up shot so I never got it. If I feel okay tomorrow I will go see about getting the second shot.
It could be something else but I was around two people that had it and it feels not like the flu but not like something I can just ignore.
So the question is Dave. Do you, or don’t you, have covid?
If it is covid, you shouldn’t really be leaving your house.
Either way, pray for Dave 🛐🧎‍♀️🙏📿

1643017645864.png

Just hope you don’t get it to bad.

When I had it last September I wouldn’t have known that I had it unless I tested myself...
Must have been all the Coors beating the shit out of it🍻🍻
Anyhow get well soon FC
I’m sure fingers will be along to wish you a speedy recovery very soon .

o_O

WTF all this dramallama in the last few minutes? you were keeping track of crackedpost old posts when BOOOM
convid?:hammer:
except that it may NOT be convid but something else, tho it may be because you were around 2 peeps who had?
very :drama:

:hammer:

He's like a poorly designed AI project that someone abandoned but forgot to unplug.

:)

WtF?? still on impermanent ignore?o_O
FC didnt you read where Salsa, the hall monitor, chastised Comrade McMuffin and Fredo
for plagiarizing my posts so much they were turning into me??? they were plagiarizers(n)
he sent them to the corner with the dunce :tiphat: on

FC didnt you read where Salsa, the hall monitor, chastised Comrade McMuffin and Fredo
for plagiarizing my posts so much they were turning into me??? they were plagiarizers(n)
WTF.....

Hey peeps 🙄

We’ve all turned into fingers and co.....WTF

CM is Linda I suppose 🧟‍♂️
FC is Grandmaww 😷
And I’m Born to wank 🤐

WTF

The topsy turvy world of a splattered Croatian 👻👻👻

Where everything is not as it seems.

Where everyone turns
In to some 4cker else 👾👾👾

It’s like living in a black hole 🌪🌪

The crazy Croatian
Has turned in
Judy Garland .....👠👠

WTF 🙄

The topsy turvy world of a splattered Croatian 👻👻👻

Where everything is not as it seems.

Where everyone turns
In to some 4cker else 👾👾👾

It’s like living in a black hole 🌪🌪

The crazy Croatian
Has turned in
Judy Garland .....👠👠

WTF 🙄
Looks like you got your own personal stalker, Baz. The M hater himself.

“ They were turning into me”

Yes we’ve all turned in to

Julian clary
Grotbags
And
Prince 4king Andrew.

Crazy, Crazy Croatian...

Keep them fingers to yourself
In future.. Dirty boy 🎬

we've all binder dundat, dave. get with the program!

y'all forgive how nasal i sound, i have covid.

Back
Top Bottom