Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

@Born to Harangue has composed ten posts in the meantime but he's saving them for later.

Oi, fingers ...

Are you and grandmawww trying to get my attention yet again? ... 🤪🤪🤪

#NoticeMeBorn
Okay Dave, since you insisted:

1639488216190.jpg

Yeah bro, sitting on posts for months until they become relevant again is sort of my thing. Do you have any idea of how many posts I'm sitting on right now, or how many posts of mine you've replied to which were actually written six months before? You're rarely talking to me in the present, usually the me you're addressing is from some time in the recent past. I'm sorry you don't write any posts that could be deemed relevant after six months, dave, don't take it out on me!

As for Jeopardy, #youdontevenknowmebro. If you knew me you'd know that I'm in quizzing semi-retirement. I haven't watched a quiz since 31st December 2021 and I won't watch another Jeopardy episode until AT LEAST March. Don't worry though, soon enough I'll be posting my results from the 159 Jeopardy episodes I watched in 2021, possibly in the "Why shouldn't Born to Harangue have his own thread?" thread which is well past due to be set up. It'll be a marvellous thread, and the best part is, most of you AREN'T INVITED! @rifke of course is more than welcome, and so is vegan.cro which is why I'll be setting it up in the off-topic section rather than The Pigsty so he can post.

You won't be surprised to learn that I've already written a number of posts for my currently non-existent thread. I'll be rating current music, including acts from the 'BBC Sound of' lists from the 2020s. So much will be going on, it really will be the place to be. I mean the place for me to be, not you. It'll be a happenin' and jivin' place for all the hep cats. Maybe I'll call it the 'No Daves Clubhouse', and I might even post my Wordle scores there to generate even more excitement. Your two friends can stay out of The Clubhouse as well because they stink up the joint enough as it is. Think of it as a lodge for Morrissey-solo Freemasons and you and your cronies don't meet the requirements to join. If I had a way of banning you all from viewing my thread I would do it.

It's unfortunate that you think I have "beliefs" which keep me from realising my full potential. If only I could let go of my "beliefs" and be as rational as you, dave-o. As we know, your rationality got you so far in life and is something we should all strive to emulate.
1639404233238.jpg

Do you genuinely want to go over the realitybites stuff again? When I brought up the book I thought she had read, I addressed it to her directly. So I'm not sure why you believe you were part of that conversation or that I was saying something which I thought "everyone would be well aware of". I thought realitybites would be aware of it, since she read it, which was why I brought it up to her and not to you. I didn't go into that thread saying "hey guys, hey guys, remember that book realitybites read five years ago? You remember don't you? Tell me you remember."

That you can't understand that not every conversation on this site involves you nor are they written with you in mind or require your participation is very revealing. Only dave-o could look at a throwaway conversation between realitybites and Born to Harangue and think "hmmm... this conversation involves me somehow but I haven't figured out how. I'll bring it up intermittently over the next few years until I understand". You even brought up the "clever" conversation; you're really reaching for something to use against me. You mentioned everything you could remember. I'm surprised you didn't go with "how about the time you told Urbanus you would put your foot on his chest and flex to show how powerful you are? You really came unglued on that day in 2018".
1635786426648.jpg

Anyway fingers, you got what you wanted which was to be noticed; now get back to the barn to help grandmawww with the milking ... 🤪🤪
Please try to milk the cows this time instead of milking grandmawww ... 🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
Oi, fingers ...

Are you and grandmawww trying to get my attention yet again? ... 🤪🤪🤪

#NoticeMeBorn
Okay Dave, since you insisted:

View attachment 78846

Yeah bro, sitting on posts for months until they become relevant again is sort of my thing. Do you have any idea of how many posts I'm sitting on right now, or how many posts of mine you've replied to which were actually written six months before? You're rarely talking to me in the present, usually the me you're addressing is from some time in the recent past. I'm sorry you don't write any posts that could be deemed relevant after six months, dave, don't take it out on me!

As for Jeopardy, #youdontevenknowmebro. If you knew me you'd know that I'm in quizzing semi-retirement. I haven't watched a quiz since 31st December 2021 and I won't watch another Jeopardy episode until AT LEAST March. Don't worry though, soon enough I'll be posting my results from the 159 Jeopardy episodes I watched in 2021, possibly in the "Why shouldn't Born to Harangue have his own thread?" thread which is well past due to be set up. It'll be a marvellous thread, and the best part is, most of you AREN'T INVITED! Rifke of course is more than welcome, and so is vegan.cro which is why I'll be setting it up in the off-topic section rather than The Pigsty so he can post.

You won't be surprised to learn that I've already written a number of posts for my currently non-existent thread. I'll be rating current music, including acts from the 'BBC Sounds of' lists from the 2020s. So much will be going on, it really will be the place to be. I mean the place for me to be, not you. It'll be a happenin' and jivin' place for all the hep cats. Maybe I'll call it the 'No Daves Clubhouse', and I might even post my Wordle scores there to generate even more excitement. Your two friends can stay out of The Clubhouse as well because they stink up the joint enough as it is. Think of it as a lodge for Morrissey-solo Freemasons and you and your cronies don't meet the requirements to join. If I had a way of banning you all from viewing my thread I would do it.

It's unfortunate that you think I have "beliefs" which keep me from realising my full potential. If only I could let go of my "beliefs" and be as rational as you, dave-o. As we know, your rationality got you so far in life and is something we should all strive to emulate.

Do you genuinely want to go over the realitybites stuff again? When I brought up the book I thought she had read, I addressed it to her directly. So I'm not sure why you believe you were part of that conversation or that I was saying something which I thought "everyone would be well aware of". I thought realitybites would be aware of it, since she read it, which was why I brought it up to her and not to you. I didn't go into that thread saying "hey guys, hey guys, remember that book realitybites read five years ago? You remember don't you? Tell me you remember."

That you can't understand that not every conversation on this site involves you nor are they written with you in mind or require your participation is very revealing. Only dave-o could look at a throwaway conversation between realitybites and Born to Harangue and think "hmmm... this conversation involves me somehow but I haven't figured out how. I'll bring it up intermittently over the next few years until I understand". You even brought up the "clever" conversation; you're really reaching for something to use against me. You mentioned everything you could remember. I'm surprised you didn't go with "how about the time you told Urbanus you would put your foot on his chest and flex to show how powerful you are? You really came unglued on that day in 2018".

Anyway fingers, you got what you wanted which was to be noticed; now back to the barn to help grandmawww with the milking ... 🤪🤪
Please try to milk the cows this time instead of milking grandmawww ... 🤪🤪🤪

Are the Hulk Hogan pics a reference to that time you saved a screenshot of !Viva Hate!'s post literally "keeping files" on people and then said you'd share it with people if they could guess your username? It's funny how you thought you could deny that.
This is why I say you're "clever" but limited by a need to reach a predetermined conclusion rather than working through the logical process to find something approaching the truth.
This limits you to 8/10 at best, but a B is still pretty good.

I have had you on ignore for quite a while so that's why I'm "rarely talking to me in the present," and it really has nothing to do with whatever kind of "saving my posts equals time travel" nonsense you believe. It's awesome that you see your posts as the light from a distant star, though. :thumb:

But clever can be a putdown. It's often used in a condescending way. A thing or idea can be clever but if you refer to a person as clever context is very important as to whether it's a compliment or a subtle insult.
WTF? like skinny non fungus fungi? it may be a fungi in reality but not in context?:straightface:
like fredo? who is not really clever but drunk but you call him clever so he wont go
all 'vicar' on the readershipo_O

I think I had used it to describe his vocaroos but it might have been something else. Either way I don't think it was an insult but somehow it became one because he tried to use it sort of like "well, you said I was clever so how can you disagree with me now?"

But rifke, that whole thing about "Dave thinks Carl's Jr is a restaurant" proved you can't even read and you're stupid. Real world examples are not hard to come up with.

havent got over your carl jrs faux pas?:eek:
waitresses only hassle you in restaurants you dont see waitresses hound you into different areas in maccies because there are no waitresses in maccies because its not a restaurant.:rolleyes:

:hammer:

I have had you on ignore for quite a while so that's why I'm "rarely talking to me in the present," and it really has nothing to do with whatever kind of "saving my posts equals time travel" nonsense you believe. It's awesome that you see your posts as the light from a distant star, though. :thumb:
:eek:
WTF? you are 'rarely' talking to yourself in the present?
you talk to yourself mostly in the future and past but it doesnt involve time travel?:(
does it involve the funny 🚬

2C2E2033-8B6B-45EC-A8EB-0F5832221D7C.jpeg

Popped this beautiful piece up on eBay earlier. Signed photo of early Morrissey, taken backstage by me, just after we shared a three litre bottle of White Lightning.
£5,000,000 o.n.o.

6139EA1B-D0F8-4E6C-A6E5-1F509D72B5DA.jpeg

Don’t you just hate people who think they’re right and everyone else is wrong?
A deep-dive on Peters posts is interesting.

He claims to have never been a Guardian reader, but so many of his posts are about “firing up” a coal fired scanner and scanning the shit out of their weekend magazine.

more self aggrandizement from the Super Walter ego>:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

:mad:

when he should be saying: THANK YOU MOZ(y)

Jesus f***ing christ, do you ever stop? Your posts are easily the worst thing about this forum, which itself is quite an accomplishment considering the competition you are up against; Kuntamine Sun, Benny The British Bell-end, SpaztecCamera (who I'm assuming is now / also Moz Posse) and that new try-hard prick Skywanker.
Obsessive ramblings littered with emojis that verge on the insane, it's f***ing embarrassing and I genuinely suggest you seek professional help.
Oh, also, I spoke to Morrissey today and he said to tell you that he thinks you're a c***.

Jesus f***ing christ, do you ever stop? Your posts are easily the worst thing about this forum, which itself is quite an accomplishment considering the competition you are up against; Kuntamine Sun, Benny The British Bell-end, SpaztecCamera (who I'm assuming is now / also Moz Posse) and that new try-hard prick Skywanker.
Obsessive ramblings littered with emojis that verge on the insane, it's f***ing embarrassing and I genuinely suggest you seek professional help.
Oh, also, I spoke to Morrissey today and he said to tell you that he thinks you're a c***.
A marvellous post 🙄
And above all correct.....

You do realise Tera, that you are now on the fake vegans naughty step, and every thing you post from now on, will be torn to shreds.
Words, and phrases will also be added to your posts that you never even said from the fake one.

Good luck Tera 🎬

A marvellous post 🙄
And above all correct.....

You do realise Tera, that you are now on the fake vegans naughty step, and every thing you post from now on, will be torn to shreds.
Words, and phrases will also be added to your posts that you never even said from the fake one.

Good luck Tera 🎬
Cro tears no one to shreds, he just uses others’ words in the wrong context.
I mean, you’ve been residing in “poor housing dwelling” since he plagiarised those words from someone else’s posts.
Tera will now be part of the little club that Cro, when he accesses this forum, visits our accounts to stalk our posts and then either respond with the rubbish he does, or quote words from said posts, in his other ramblings.
Lazy Cro.

:)

6 minutes for Hale:lbf:
Moz is 6 minutes from Hale at all times:swear
:dog: barks if he moves:straightface:

:lbf:

:)
not one iota of sense FFS(n)
FFS a mcmuffin is a mcmuffin is a mcmuffino_O
there is no "CONTEXT" to swallowing pork McMuffins WTF?

CM: Fredo are you there?
Docile Fredo: yes Party chairwoman where are you?
CM: HMV
Docile Fredo: doing what, If I would be so bold to ask?
CM: buying BONA GREEN:neutral:
Docile Fredo: BRILLIANT! will there be a celebration?
🍻and rent boys?:yum:
CM: NO MACCIES 5 MCMUFFINS and prune juice:tiphat:

o_O
WTF all the nutters are on a pass?
just because FC said that you can be 'clever' by being insane does NOT
mean you go out and have an imaginary back and forth with skinny FFS:crazy:
NOT IN CONTEXT skinny is not on this thread:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom