Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I just discovered Jay stole some art supplies from me, and a painting that was in progress of Morrissey lying on grass.

Yes I will be much more shy about inviting people over. Jay is homeless, but I can probably track him down, but I won't be getting stolen goods back.

im not really that worried about being excluded from public life, since i dont really care about life in canada anyway. i am worried about not being able to pay rent however, because being homeless is NOT good for the pores, i dont think!!

you would think that, wouldnt you, bun bun? that with ALL the evidence mounting up regarding these vaccines, and with numbers like 70% of covid patients in hospital in bc are vaccinated, that they would ease up on the vaccine mandates a little. they would think "we gotta relax on this, the public aint gonna buy it much longer". but the thing about canadians, bun bun, is that being good citizens is part of their national identity. it's all theyve got to have pride in, really. canadians arent poets or philosophers or revolutionaries. they're good citizens. so while other countries leaders may be relaxing their control, the canadian authorities feel no need to do so, because nobody is speaking out. did you hear trudeau say that the unvaccinated were often racists and misogynists? how is that not a hate crime? how is that not like what the nazis did, comparing jews to vermin?? he knows very well what happens to misogynists and racists these days what with cancel culture and all, and so to characterize them as such people he is stoking hatred, and even possibly violence against the unvaccinated. and yet only the unvaccinated seem to think what he said is a problem. it's outrageous. with him saying things like this and with vaccine mandates for people like doctors and health care workers already in place and talks of giving provinces the authourity to increase the mandates against other workers, i see no sign of this insane trajectory stopping anytime soon.

and the great irony of it all is that if i wanted to go somewhere else to escape this persecution i cant, because im not allowed on a plane (although maybe im allowed on ferries and could take a ferry to seattle and then a plane from there)

The J to the P tweeted that Saskatchewan isn't bringing in any further restrictions or any vax tax. Once people in the other provinces realise that this works they will want and demand more freedoms, too. This is how it's going to go.

To be fair, it's hardly possible to get on a plane without a vaccine passport anywhere at the moment, not only in Canada. Or so they say. Last week when I flew from Athens to Copenhagen I was supposed to show proof of double vaccination (soon to be triple vaccination) + a PCR test or antigen test (no older than 48 hours) in order to be allowed on the plane and to enter Denmark. Of course I had all the documents, but nobody checked anything. Nothing. No checks in Greece, no passport/corona controls in Denmark, no controls in Sweden.

Anyway, have you seen this?

Last edited:
J to the P tweeted that Saskatchewan isn't bringing in any further restrictions or any vax tax. Once people in the other provinces realise that this works they will want and demand more freedoms, too. This is how it's going to go.

To be fair, it's hardly possible to get on a plane without a vaccine passport anywhere at the moment, not only in Canada. Or so they say. Last week when I flew from Athens to Copenhagen I was supposed to show proof of double vaccination (soon to be triple vaccination) + a PCR test or antigen test (no older than 48 hours) in order to be allowed on the plane and to enter Denmark. Of course I had all the documents, but nobody checked anything. Nothing. No checks in Greece, no passport/corona controls in Denmark, no controls in Sweden.

Anyway, have you seen this?

i did, yes!! i watch every new unherd! good sane discussion. as someone said in the comments hes the doctor every wants and yet the nhs is gonna squander him like that. hope freddy is right and the government doesnt go through with the mandates. they already have the mandates in place here and are now saying that truck drivers who cross provincial borders must be vaccinated too. why is that exactly? they're in a f***ing truck by themselves all day long. i hope this country goes to shit is all i can say, bun bun. i hope it ends in chaos.

i dont know if that's true, bun bun. people in saskatchewan are very different than people in BC. almost everyone in BC is on board with this shit and doesnt seem interested in any loosening of measures. :disappointed:

Oh I'm pretty sure you care. :)

"annoyingly enough" hahahaha nice writing, stooge...
This coming from the poster whose avatar is a Glamour Shot that probably took 1/2 hr to ‘perfect’…
I will confess, it is extremely intimidating and whoever it is looks very, very tough….lol…..yeah, I’m the stooge…..

Moron.

A) You can't spell. I might be "mean" (sometimes), but what's worse than subjecting an entire forum to your terrible grammar?

B) You're referring to a brief exchange with Light Housework. I don't know Light Housework. I don't know any of you. There are no personal stakes in this for me...it's something I occasionally do for fun, or to let off steam, or to distract myself, or when I'm bored. Having said that, I believe Light Housework is mentally ill. That's my opinion. That doesn't mean I dislike her or want anything bad to happen to her. It's an observation. Deal with it. Also, you say she is "well liked"...really? By who? Actually, it doesn't matter. Let's move on. I don't want her descending on this thread and cumming all over it because she saw her name mentioned briefly and then she turns this into The Light Housework Show.

C) Why do you follow my posts if you have such disdain for me? What does that tell you about yourself?

D) You can take your fashion tips and shove them right up you "arse." I'm going to the gym.

See ya.
Light Housework cumming all over the place.

i did, yes!! i watch every new unherd! good sane discussion. as someone said in the comments hes the doctor every wants and yet the nhs is gonna squander him like that. hope freddy is right and the government doesnt go through with the mandates. they already have the mandates in place here and are now saying that truck drivers who cross provincial borders must be vaccinated too. why is that exactly? they're in a f***ing truck by themselves all day long. i hope this country goes to shit is all i can say, bun bun. i hope it ends in chaos.

i dont know if that's true, bun bun. people in saskatchewan are very different than people in BC. almost everyone in BC is on board with this shit and doesnt seem interested in any loosening of measures. :disappointed:

Yeah, a lot of this doesn't make sense. It may well end in chaos, but then at least it will end. Besser ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende, as they say in German.

Main stream media in Britain are already smearing the doctor. Apparently, he is wealthy and his girlfriend does yoga, so not someone one should listen to. I mean, a doctor who is wealthy. A wife who practices yoga. The outrage.

This coming from the poster whose avatar is a Glamour Shot that probably took 1/2 hr to ‘perfect’…
I will confess, it is extremely intimidating and whoever it is looks very, very tough….lol…..yeah, I’m the stooge…..

Moron.
In your little quote under your name there doesn't need to be a comma between finished and would. Just because there's a pause between those words in the line when it's sung doesn't change the context grammatically. The fact that you put a comma there tells me everything I need to know about you.

:)

the comma makes no sense, unless you happen not to be profecient in English.:mad:
same with our 'english accent' expert, Comrade McMuffin who can barely manage
English communication but claims to perceive subtle subversion in English the speech patters.:crazy:

:hammer:

My mental health workers met me at my door with a set of keys to my apartment. They had the locks changed, because I gave my keys to Jay, and my rent contract stipulates that I must live alone, or with an animal that is not human.

Back
Top Bottom