Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

Live
8ECDF92A-C795-4577-8523-A2433AC9CD35.jpeg

She's a narcissist who is just trying to get attention. She tries to be #edgy by liking serial killers and *yawn* hitler.
Edgy!! Could be ?
Narcissism, yes ,
And those who feed her , we all do ,
And why ?
It just makes us all feel better...

Is that wrong ?

No , why???

Coz we are all on at least
Chapter two with the great
Canadian/ serial killer / suede novel
She’s only wrote the 4 king date 🤪

She adores Hitler ... she showed me one night, trying to get me on board
With her images she sent me ...

A new all time low
Even for her
And her egos

Morrissey’s Princess

Bum bum

Born to be an arse

And many, many more
"images i sent you"?!?!

what exactly are you on about, you demented old drunkard?

i wouldnt send you shit.

You can look for meaning without reducing yourself to a spineless jellyfish hoping for an adult version of Santa or the Tooth Fairy. 10 seconds of intelligent introspection would make that obvious.
i cant imagine the level of spiritual poverty it would take to reduce god, the concept of god, to the concept of santa or the tooth fairy. truly, i feel sorry for you. you have a very, VERY narrow mind and limited imagination. as oscar wilde said (speaking of jesus): He sees all the lovely influences of life as modes of light: the imagination itself is the world of light. The world is made by it, and yet the world cannot understand it: that is because the imagination is simply a manifestation of love, and it is love and the capacity for it that distinguishes one human being from another.

you should try reading more wilde. atheism is no longer seen as cool, fyi.

You sound like a Monchichi monkey possessed by the soul of Chucky while being chased by chain-smoking Gremlins on Christmas Eve in a cinema screening American Werewolf In London.
See You Next Wednesday.

Mike's mum was branded as nuts, until the truth finally came out. Denise and Brian are psychopaths, and Mike's mum is as sane as it gets.

That's all very nice until you try spreading the mental disease to others. Which always happens. Religion is to the mind what Jimmy Saville was to little kids dying in hospital beds. It was you who brought up the fictitious Last Supper analogy, not me.

Oi
someone is sitting on the "CRINGE" button.😐

:hammer:

Back
Top Bottom