Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I'm going to get my hands covered in vegetable juices now. Potatoes, yam, onion, zucchini, bell pepper, and broccoli. I won't be able to type. I haven't made soup in a week. Been living off fruit.

I do though. I think the thing is not to use the sort of language that gives them an excuse to ban you. But the first time they didn't even need an excuse. I had asked david to delete my posts and he said that wasn't possible so I started signing in every day and deleting old posts. One day when I went to sign in I was banned.
The second time it was because someone kept harassing and then reported me when I replied with the truth.

o_O

very :drama:

It was declared bad language even though a moderator had used the same word probably hundreds of times.
But who cares?

To be completely truthful there was very good reason to ban me the first time but I wasn't banned for those reasons and that behavior was in the past.

there was a VERY GOOD reason to ban you the first time but I wasnt banned for those reasons and those behaviors that you could have been banned for at that point were in the past???
:rolleyes:

:hammer:

Is there an equivalent to Thanksgiving in Canada or UK? I know it wouldn't be the same thing but ir's really a harvest festival that the Christians took over same as all the other holidays.

the Puritans in the USA took over the harvest festivals from the pagans from 1500 yrs ago in Germany??:crazy:
and put in the colonies?:crazy:

See you there, Benny.
Good night is ahead 😶‍🌫️

I was meant to be there but got called for my covid booster jab this evening which I didn't want to put off after the latest variant news. Put my tickets on Tim's twitter feed and sold them in less than 5 mins, when artists embrace twitter in the right way it can be really powerful. Anyyway it's 8.40 and you're probably enjoying the Happy Mondays right now in what is there's and James hometown gig - lucky bastards!!!

I was meant to be there but got called for my covid booster jab this evening which I didn't want to put off after the latest variant news. Put my tickets on Tim's twitter feed and sold them in less than 5 mins, when artists embrace twitter in the right way it can be really powerful. Anyyway it's 8.40 and you're probably enjoying the Happy Mondays right now in what is there's and James hometown gig - lucky bastards!!!
2 hours
4 encores
Tim mentioned a 25k fine for breaking the curfew. Crowd were well up for it. I think it’s going to be released on DVD.
Bez was invited on stage for one song with James (Come Home)
Sit down started as an acapella for TB’s father in law who died at the start of the pandemic. Then restarted in its normal arrangement

Decent night.
Hope you’re in good health, Surface.

Wow!!!!!!!!What a great night that was.
I took my two Sons and they loved it. Got there early to see the whole event and atmosphere unfold in a true Manchester mentality. “A city that thinks a table is for dancing on“ M Radcliffe.
Shame you couldn’t make it Surface. Yes I was at Blackpool me an the Mrs managed to get on stage that night she is in the video with long blonde hair and shakes his hand, I ended up on the editing floor sadly.
Hope you enjoyed the night as much is us Janice. Nice touch for the band to break the £25,000 curfew for us as well. It felt like an early Christmas present.
Hope you are well Surface. Our next gig is Peter Hook at the Apollo, we should have seen him in Oct at Christ Church in Macclesfield but someone in his crew had COVID (we turned up to see him on the decks and our tickets are still valid so that’s good).

Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of the year.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

I took my two Sons and they loved it. Got there early to see the whole event and atmosphere unfold in a true Manchester mentality. “A city that thinks a table is for dancing on“ M Radcliffe.
Shame you couldn’t make it Surface. Yes I was at Blackpool me an the Mrs managed to get on stage that night she is in the video with long blonde hair and shakes his hand, I ended up on the editing floor sadly.
Hope you enjoyed the night as much is us Janice. Nice touch for the band to break the £25,000 curfew for us as well. It felt like an early Christmas present.
Hope you are well Surface. Our next gig is Peter Hook at the Apollo, we should have seen him in Oct at Christ Church in Macclesfield but someone in his crew had COVID (we turned up to see him on the decks and our tickets are still valid so that’s good).

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

I'm at the Apollo gig Benny, taking my youngest to see him.

:)

from Twitter in the internet:

"James show, low turnout, black curtains in the round"
"James show poorly attended, had use of the black curtains
for half the hall"
"every docile dimwit in the UK congregated at the James
show, clapping like seals at nothing in particular"
"several drunk benefit scroungers making a video on
the phone for "Tims DVD"
(n)

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Benny 🇬🇧🔪
Sounds like it was great, reviews are good as well, fantastic that they are still selling out arenas 31 years since they first sold out the G Mex.

Louder than war -
It doesn’t feel like almost 31 years (give or take 5 days) since James were playing to a packed-out GMEX full of baggily-dressed teens and twenty-somethings with curtain haircuts. It is though, and those once teens and twenty-somethings are out in force, some with their kids, to enjoy the music and craft of two of Manchester’s iconic frontmen, Shaun William Ryder and Tim Booth.

It’s beginning to feel a lot like Christmas as I head into Manchester tonight. Two of the city’s favourite bands return to a packed Arena (the Nynex/the MEN or the AO, feel free to pick your favourite incarnation or sponsor), the markets are in full swing, the trams are full and, from the state of some people, the office parties have started a little earlier than usual.

0F4A40E1-55F6-462E-97FA-709B73A4CA69.jpeg

Yes. Black curtains everywhere.
😍

Glad you and the family had a good one, Benny x

🥸

excuses excuses. maybe all the surfboards in the UK scheduled their 200th jab
at the same time.🤥
you can see on the upper right hand where all of the upper tier was empty.
curtained off and not sold due to lack of interest and lackluster sales.
notice how all the twits there are standing with tons of room. why do
they have such room> easy, poor ticket sales=low attendance. lot of room.
the curtains are also in the back where nobody would stand since
there is BEAU COUP room in the front.😶
a shanda all around😐

:straightface:

peepsters, if you check out photos of the sorry "James" show, youll notice
there is plenty of elbow room on the floor=low ticket sales
a quick glance at the top left/right reveals that the second tier
was mostly empty with black curtains all around.:ahhh:

dreadful(n)

:straightface:

peepsters, if you check out photos of the sorry "James" show, youll notice
there is plenty of elbow room on the floor=low ticket sales
a quick glance at the top left/right reveals that the second tier
was mostly empty with black curtains all around.:ahhh:

dreadful(n)

Peeps :rolleyes:

The fake vegan thinks James, should be playing gigs in his hay barn...
Where he can smooch with cousin
Jolene, whilst swigging moonshine.

The Vegan has never heard of James, nor
Manchester...
Nor England....
But he thinks he and Cletus, and the oxen know everything.....

Oi vegan keep your fingers off
Jolene ....it’s your mother/sister/and auntie all in one.

Oh Grandmaww

So much to answer for .....

🥸

excuses excuses. maybe all the surfboards in the UK scheduled their 200th jab
at the same time.🤥
you can see on the upper right hand where all of the upper tier was empty.
curtained off and not sold due to lack of interest and lackluster sales.
notice how all the twits there are standing with tons of room. why do
they have such room> easy, poor ticket sales=low attendance. lot of room.
the curtains are also in the back where nobody would stand since
there is BEAU COUP room in the front.😶
a shanda all around😐

I would love to here some of Cros nights out at concerts ECT....

Probably go something
Like this ....

He kidnapped Jolene.....
Then fled on an ageing Oxen.

Paid 50c for soda pop and entry
Into the picture house to watch
The latest Laurel and Hardy reel.

Where it’s interrupted to announce America is now in the war ...

Jolene now expecting Triplets
And they will be wed by the weekend, a real shotgun wedding ...

:)

some didnt make the dumb James show.:straightface:
some were victims of the 200 jab
some were guzzling 200 beers and collapsed.:lbf:

lets do an interview with a "James fan" just back
from the ridiculous unsold out show:

hello mate how did it go at the James show?

🦭 doh brilliant!

how were you able to get tickets?

🦭 they were delivered to me via
imaginary aeroplane directly from twitter:lbf:

oi thx for the interview move on..

🦭mate, do I turn right or left at the corner.....🍻

what a shanda!

Six months pass and
Jolene is proud mother of 27,
10 critters are of brother in law Cletus
Stock ....