Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

I think Verso probably has better things to do. We all do really. Pages of random lines from songs is proof.
Spotify is playing Old Spice commercials. But I have baz's company, and yours. Have a paint brush, sit down and listen to the music.

Is there an equivalent to Thanksgiving in Canada or UK? I know it wouldn't be the same thing but ir's really a harvest festival that the Christians took over same as all the other holidays.

Makes me wonder if Rifkie
And the likes rule this place .....

Goodnight all......

I do though. I think the thing is not to use the sort of language that gives them an excuse to ban you. But the first time they didn't even need an excuse. I had asked david to delete my posts and he said that wasn't possible so I started signing in every day and deleting old posts. One day when I went to sign in I was banned.
The second time it was because someone kept harassing and then reported me when I replied with the truth. It was declared bad language even though a moderator had used the same word probably hundreds of times.
But who cares?

To be completely truthful there was very good reason to ban me the first time but I wasn't banned for those reasons and that behavior was in the past.

Back
Top Bottom